- 4,399 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3613
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Welcome to the club! I have a migraine too from listening to the wooduos...
Eh? But he's pretty cute. as long as you don't develop an attachment to the main characters
yeah that is always the problem. Company ones being better for price generally. You can flash them, and basically have full control anyway. We can try but having 5+ internal omni directional attenna's (good ones) for the same price of building one isn't really financially sane.
stuff like that is mainly better for research and project. Which is what it generally is. Unless you are a hipster.
sorry no. 0o0o0o should know more
Bdawk has one.
SPDIF has problems
I ordered the Hisound Popular from their UK distributor, as they were on sale for $16 from $80. They were broken, and Hisound said I could either ship them back to China with tracking and insurance, or they could send me their new wooduos for about $35 more, even though they "retail" for $130.
Ah. I never really liked Hisound. not even their daps. Hated their Rocoo P (hissed even with full sized) and had problems with loading music (although that might be a personal issue). So I'm not surprised if their IEMs aren't pleasant either.
So this is where asian parents buy alot of the same stuff just because it's on sale? Either way, I know mine do.
I don't dare turn my speakers up to max, even 35% is 85dB in the sweet spot.
Not sure if serious....
Basically an RCA that carries stereo audio or a optical toslink.
Same! My dad bought 5 pairs of the same trainers once.
Nice! looks delicious
Yeah, I could see why. I guess they're one of the "misses" with "hit and miss" Chinese audio companies...
That is actually a bit incorrect.
S/PDIF is a format of audio transmission.
Sony Phillips Digital interconnect format
The two most commonly if not the only kinds used are
Digital Coaxil and Optical Toslink
Both transmit digital data. Not analog. Coaxil can transmit analog but in the case of it being a standard of S/PDIF. The digital coaxil format won't.
The formats use PCM. Pulse Code Modification to transmit their digital data. For us audiophiles. Stereo LPCM is what is generally used. But for home theatre fanatics. 5.1 and above multi speaker PCM standards are also transmited. The cables do not differentiate between these standards. They can carry any of the forms. But the signal that is sent from one side must be able to be deciphered on the other. It wouldn't work(correctly) if your movie or DVD player was sending 5.1 PCM data to a FiiO E17 which is only capable of stereo.
I was just surpised you didn't know. It is literally one of the most common used types of inputs here. It's very often talked about.
my video on it.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 600 ohm. Recabled by Zynsonix. Free shipping for... 19 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser RS 165, RS 175, RS 185, RS 195 - Impressions /... 23 seconds ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 31 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Series: 840, 860 & 880 (First post last... 1 minute ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Vmoda Crossfade LP, Why all the bad reviews? 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion... 7 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2