Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3613

post #54181 of 149505
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

that seems uncomfortable

Yeah, I definitely have a bass headache now...

post #54182 of 149505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnas999 View Post

I had no idea there was a thread like this :o Anyone know if Evangellion 3.0 will have screenings in the US? (more specifically San Francisco) 

sfjewaoifjeowjiof. can't wait till that's out to stream. 

post #54183 of 149505

Where did you get the wooduos anyways?

post #54184 of 149505
post #54185 of 149505

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ 

^vid on youtube I watched had a comment with this. Video uploader said ___ off to the person and got tons of likes :0

post #54186 of 149505
You know your subwoofer level is too high when your monitor is vibrating so much it's hard to read... xD
post #54187 of 149505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post


Meh. It was my first Ghibli movie and I was pretty disappointed by it. I'd say even the infamous Earthsea was better. Luckily, the next movies shown were better (we had 2 day Anime Screenings in cinemas - 4 movies/day and 2 last each day were from Ghibli IIRC) and I REALLY liked what I saw... smily_headphones1.gif

I was lucky. Princess Mononoke was the first Ghibli film I saw. My LVI Physics teacher showed it to us because no one flunked their mock exam.

post #54188 of 149505
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ 

^vid on youtube I watched had a comment with this. Video uploader said ___ off to the person and got tons of likes :0

 

I think EVERYONE who has ever seen a bit of anime made within the last five years at least knows to some understanding that KYUBEY/INCUBATOR HAS TO DIE!!

post #54189 of 149505
Quote:
Originally Posted by JbstormburstADV View Post

 

I think EVERYONE who has ever seen a bit of anime made within the last five years at least knows to some understanding that KYUBEY/INCUBATOR HAS TO DIE!!

lol sorry... I have seen the past 5 years, but still don't know what a kyubey/incubator is... I know it has something to do with magical girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I was lucky. Princess Mononoke was the first Ghibli film I saw. My LVI Physics teacher showed it to us because no one flunked their mock exam.

LOL. Good stuff.

post #54190 of 149505
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Where did you get the wooduos anyways?

I ordered the Hisound Popular from their UK distributor, as they were on sale for $16 from $80. They were broken, and Hisound said I could either ship them back to China with tracking and insurance, or they could send me their new wooduos for about $35 more, even though they "retail" for $130.

post #54191 of 149505

anyone tried hybrid amps? Maverick audio tubemagic looks really appealing right now :3

post #54192 of 149505
I realized I had my sub only at 50% when my monitor was vibrating... I thurne3d it to 100% for the song Basshead, along with an EQ, bass boost, more EQ, and even hardware EQ! eek.gif I almost threw up/// my door was rattling! I now have a migraine... frown.gif
post #54193 of 149505
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I realized I had my sub only at 50% when my monitor was vibrating... I thurne3d it to 100% for the song Basshead, along with an EQ, bass boost, more EQ, and even hardware EQ! eek.gif I almost threw up/// my door was rattling! I now have a migraine... frown.gif

Welcome to the club! I have a migraine too from listening to the wooduos...

post #54194 of 149505
Quote:
Originally Posted by JbstormburstADV View Post

 

I think EVERYONE who has ever seen a bit of anime made within the last five years at least knows to some understanding that KYUBEY/INCUBATOR HAS TO DIE!!

Eh? But he's pretty cute. as long as you don't develop an attachment to the main characters

post #54195 of 149505
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

LOLOLOL. ye... that one pic you had here was deceiving. Sony~ plz come out with a worthy flagship soon.

it was. very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Switched out wireless for home, but at the cost of building a single one I might as well just buy a new router.

yeah that is always the problem. Company ones being better for price generally. You can flash them, and basically have full control anyway. We can try but having 5+ internal omni directional attenna's (good ones) for the same price of building one isn't really financially sane.

 

stuff like that is mainly better for research and project. Which is what it generally is. Unless you are a hipster.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnas999 View Post

I had no idea there was a thread like this :o Anyone know if Evangellion 3.0 will have screenings in the US? (more specifically San Francisco) 

sorry no. 0o0o0o should know more

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

anyone tried hybrid amps? Maverick audio tubemagic looks really appealing right now :3

Bdawk has one.

 

SPDIF has problems

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge