Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3607

post #54091 of 152053

Considering buying a nighthawk x8... Probably won't though since my g110 isn't even like a year old and works fine.

 

After I get ciems I have... $1200 to save before I'll let myself buy he-500s. So that's... 2 1/2 months. Not bad, pretty much right in time for summer.

post #54092 of 152053
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Considering buying a nighthawk x8... Probably won't though since my g110 isn't even like a year old and works fine.

 

After I get ciems I have... $1200 to save before I'll let myself buy he-500s. So that's... 2 1/2 months. Not bad, pretty much right in time for summer.

That looks like a nice keyboard. But I prefer more widely known things when I buy. Past experience basically.

post #54093 of 152053
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Considering buying a nighthawk x8... Probably won't though since my g110 isn't even like a year old and works fine.

 

After I get ciems I have... $1200 to save before I'll let myself buy he-500s. So that's... 2 1/2 months. Not bad, pretty much right in time for summer.

I'm pretty much out of the game until summer as well. The U3011 and IE80 set me back a fair chunk of money.

post #54094 of 152053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

even younger probably. I've seen 8th graders at a presentation a few days ago. And they were quite chibi.

Fine. I didn't want to do this to Ushio, but here. How's this? She's almost the right age now. -__-


Edited by Chasenuva1 - 2/3/13 at 1:18pm
post #54095 of 152053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Fine. I didn't want to do this to Ushio, but here. How's this? She's the right age now. -__-

 

Ushio! Chan!! nooooo! don't make her a choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! triportsad.gif

post #54096 of 152053

anyone watched buso renkin?

post #54097 of 152053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Ushio! Chan!! nooooo! don't make her a choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! triportsad.gif

It's only because you where so picky! :P

post #54098 of 152053

dam. never knew mangaka of Yu Yu Hakusho did HxH and married the mangaka of Sailor Moon. And was teacher of mangaka for naruto... dfq. 

 

And that mangaka of Rurouni Kenshin had One Piece mangaka as assistant. lolol.

post #54099 of 152053
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

anyone watched buso renkin?

great anime.

 

Shounen, but I personally really liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

It's only because you where so picky! :P

but hey, Ushio is off grounds for ANYONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

dam. never knew mangaka of Yu Yu Hakusho did HxH and married the mangaka of Sailor Moon. And was teacher of mangaka for naruto... dfq. 

 

And that mangaka of Rurouni Kenshin had One Piece mangaka as assistant. lolol.

wait what?

 

what is HxH

 

l.....holy crap lol

post #54100 of 152053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Yeah, but her English pronunciation sounded VERY german.
lol

Not really, it sounded more Japanese than anything. But I can understand how it sounds German to an American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Went out and watched them? They stream this stuff in theaters still?!

2 weeks smily_headphones1.gif not bad

Ah, you're talking about a new one. No, I was talking about all Ghibli movies in general.
post #54101 of 152053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Not really, it sounded more Japanese than anything. But I can understand how it sounds German to an American.
Ah, you're talking about a new one. No, I was talking about all Ghibli movies in general.

O~ kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

great anime.

 

Shounen, but I personally really liked it.

but hey, Ushio is off grounds for ANYONE.

wait what?

 

what is HxH

 

l.....holy crap lol

Hunter x Hunter :D

o thx

post #54102 of 152053

puahahaha... I found out that this numbers was a copy of another numbers >:D

post #54103 of 152053

OMFG GUYS. What is that song that starts Howl's moving castle? Really good.

 

Kuroinu H... not really for everyone... but the music was great...

post #54104 of 152053
Thread Starter 

The Dell Lollipop commercial...how long has it been? I remember it was a really long time ago when that aired.

post #54105 of 152053
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

The Dell Lollipop commercial...how long has it been? I remember it was a really long time ago when that aired.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge