Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3605

post #54061 of 149729
Where do you get that massive texture of Earth? I can't find it anywhere on NASA... frown.gif
post #54062 of 149729

a knife can be used to chop trees if I remember correctly (vid on youtube), but it'll wear fast.

post #54063 of 149729

panda, those're some crappy choices ):<

post #54064 of 149729
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post




http://i.imgur.com/PNJu2QM.jpg

Choose
Hipster = 6
Hatchet = 4
iPod = 8
Soap/Makeup = 4
None = 0
________________

Total = 22
post #54065 of 149729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

lol you never answered his question... -__-

He did, but hasn't sent me any .Ai file yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Where do you get that massive texture of Earth? I can't find it anywhere on NASA... frown.gif

Blue Marble images. You'll need to stitch together multiple images. I uploaded it here finished: http://www.mediafire.com/?sd2ndx45culbx

Also, you need at least 4GB of RAM to load it.

 

 

post #54066 of 149729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

lol you never answered his question... -__-
He did, but hasn't sent me any .Ai file yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Where do you get that massive texture of Earth? I can't find it anywhere on NASA... frown.gif
Blue Marble images. You'll need to stitch together multiple images. I uploaded it here finished: http://www.mediafire.com/?sd2ndx45culbx
Also, you need at least 4GB of RAM to load it.




 
Thanks, I've got 8 gigs... and more 8 gigs but they're dead and I'm being too lazy too replace them...
post #54067 of 149729
Also, which image is it?
post #54068 of 149729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

It was for a study, but here are some test images for you.

 

 

Dang, I would've guessed:

1: Fake

2: Fake (fairly easy to make a 3D model of)

3: Fake

4: Fake

5: Fake

6: Fake (cables look wrong)

7: Real

8: Fake

9: Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Correct answers.

 

  1. real, movie prop.
  2. render
  3. render
  4. render
  5. render
  6. render
  7. render
  8. render
  9. render

5/9!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

and how you can tell

1. Crap camera gives blurs that aren't present in a render

2. Pencil bump map for the paint is too strong, specifically the orange pencil.

3. Uncanny valley facial expression. Hair.

4. The cloth weaving is extremely uniform and repetitive. Dirt build up is too much like a noise filter.

5. Paint is too matte(actually one of mine).

6. On switch for the real thing doesn't look like that. Otherwise very, very hard to tell.

7. No obvious tells, but a CG regular just knows it looks like a fryrender image.

8. No caustics on the floor.

9. Flat ground texture. Plants look plastic.

The cables look weird in 6 as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Just ordered my Pioneer SP-BS22-LR speakers! I also ordered a cheap PC case for someone, and a 50W/Ch stereo amp!

Nice! Let me know how they sound :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

http://i.imgur.com/PNJu2QM.jpg

 

Choose

Damn... Uhm...

Loli 24-9= 15

1 Gun 15-8= 7

Football (free)

Medkit 7-6=1 point to spend on whatever magic is going on in this situation....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

That looks really nice. lol

Anything else you plan to do with it?

lol you never answered his question... -__-

You didn't respond to the first few posts...

post #54069 of 149729
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

http://i.imgur.com/PNJu2QM.jpg

 

Choose

haha loli is most expensive girl............

 

 

Let's see.... 1) Hatchet...... ummmm............ 2) Map....................................... uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................. *ignore the loli*.... 3) Paper....................... uhmmmmmmmmm.....................*ignore the loli*..................{How manypoints left? 10?}... *ignore the loli*... {That's it. I'm done!}..........{What? I need to pick a 1st row?}..... *ignore the loli*....................................................*ignore the loli*............................................................*ignore the loli*............*ignore the loli*.....*ignore the loli*..*ignore the loli* 4) LOLI!

post #54070 of 149729
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
You didn't respond to the first few posts...

What posts???

post #54071 of 149729
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

http://i.imgur.com/PNJu2QM.jpg

 

Choose

Ugly + Hatchet + Stationary + Medkit + Treasure

I get 6 magic points.

 

Kill ugly, Survive for 20 years. Buy STAX.


Edited by Tangster - 2/3/13 at 12:51pm
post #54072 of 149729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

haha loli is most expensive girl............

 

 

Let's see.... 1) Hatchet...... ummmm............ 2) Map....................................... uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................. *ignore the loli*.... 3) Paper....................... uhmmmmmmmmm.....................*ignore the loli*..................{How manypoints left? 10?}... *ignore the loli*... {That's it. I'm done!}..........{What? I need to pick a 1st row?}..... *ignore the loli*....................................................*ignore the loli*............................................................*ignore the loli*............*ignore the loli*.....*ignore the loli*..*ignore the loli* 4) LOLI!

oh you funny chase :) I'm sure deadly would do the same.

post #54073 of 149729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post




http://i.imgur.com/PNJu2QM.jpg

Choose
haha loli is most expensive girl............


Let's see.... 1) Hatchet...... ummmm............ 2) Map....................................... uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................. *ignore the loli*.... 3) Paper....................... uhmmmmmmmmm.....................*ignore the loli*..................{How manypoints left? 10?}... *ignore the loli*... {That's it. I'm done!}..........{What? I need to pick a 1st row?}..... *ignore the loli*....................................................*ignore the loli*............................................................*ignore the loli*............*ignore the loli*.....*ignore the loli*..*ignore the loli* 4) LOLI!
You forgot the condoms... xD
post #54074 of 149729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

What posts???

Some posts you quoted on the last page but didn't respond to...


@Tang: Here's the picture:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9KhPSL6UNZ1ZVp5VGNXSGtWSmc/edit?usp=sharing

Good luck. It ate through Chase's 16gb of RAM like nothin' That picture needs to exported from Illustrator as a PNG at 1200dpi...

post #54075 of 149729
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


You forgot the condoms... xD

She's not "of that age" yet... Probably...

That's also why I chose the medkit. I'm sure there's something in there that will work just as well... :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge