Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3576

post #53626 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

I thought that stepped attenuators worked just like any other pot -_- except w/ less noise and all the other goodies and were different from gain selectors. 


no, a stepped attenuator is basically one huge gain selector with tonnes of levels lol.

post #53627 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Borisu

can you hit me up with the trance album names?

*pow*

 

jk, what's that mean?

post #53628 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


no, a stepped attenuator is basically one huge gain selector with tonnes of levels lol.

dfq. Burson got gain switches and attenuator. 

post #53629 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It's weird to navigate the site

And man I can only say

..DAT H..there is SO FRICKING MUCH H on that site
well keep us updated
What? And there isn't a lot of H on bakabt and nyaa?
The thing that creeps me out the most is that if you sort by top rated, "rapelay" comes up as one of the highest rated things on the site... rolleyes.gif
post #53630 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

*pow*

 

jk, what's that mean?

In correct English:

 

Dear Sir, what is the name of the trance album you suggested me yesterday? It was a compilation of many anime songs.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


What? And there isn't a lot of H on bakabt and nyaa?
The thing that creeps me out the most is that if you sort by top rated, "rapelay" comes up as one of the highest rated things on the site... rolleyes.gif

yeah thats what i mean. By default, hentai is on and BAM! it comes up

post #53631 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

dfq. Burson got gain switches and attenuator. 


my potential beta22's got both too biggrin.gif

 

3 step gain, 64 step attenuator.

post #53632 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

In correct English:

Dear Sir, what is the name of the trance album you suggested me yesterday? It was a compilation of many anime songs.


yeah thats what i mean. By default, hentai is on and BAM! it comes up
That makes life more interesting, wouldn't you say? Especially for me biggrin.gif
post #53633 of 149704

@Defqon

 

Dude..those eyes in the first episode....are fricking creepy as FADFJDSAKFJ

post #53634 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


my potential beta22's got both too biggrin.gif

 

3 step gain, 64 step attenuator.

stahp right there. 64 step? Borisu... going overdrive. May I learn from you?

post #53635 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

In correct English:

 

Dear Sir, what is the name of the trance album you suggested me yesterday? It was a compilation of many anime songs.

EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED アニメトランス BEST

 


Mondaiji OP "Black + White" is AWESOME!! biggrin.gif

 

post #53636 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

In correct English:

 

Dear Sir, what is the name of the trance album you suggested me yesterday? It was a compilation of many anime songs.

 

 

yeah thats what i mean. By default, hentai is on and BAM! it comes up

Dat animated pron.

post #53637 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

stahp right there. 64 step? Borisu... going overdrive. May I learn from you?

64 steps is 6 relays and 6 resistors per channel, so that's not that overdrive.
(at least if stepped attenuators work like I think they do)
post #53638 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

stahp right there. 64 step? Borisu... going overdrive. May I learn from you?

Sure, what do you want to learn? biggrin.gif

post #53639 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED アニメトランス BEST

 


Mondaiji OP "Black + White" is AWESOME!! biggrin.gif

 

So you are recommending two things?ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Dat animated pron.

Yeah, its quite diff

post #53640 of 149704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


64 steps is 6 relays and 6 resistors per channel, so that's not that overdrive.
(at least if stepped attenuators work like I think they do)

*12 resistors per channel, it's a log resistor ladder.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge