well done borisu :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3575post #53611 of 1113732/2/13 at 9:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #53612 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:09am
What are you going to use for a case?Quote:Heh, good thing I'm getting the first unitpost #53613 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:15ampost #53614 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:16ampost #53615 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:34am
@Borisu: why does the B22 need a preamp again?post #53616 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:38amQuote:
yeah man :D
so that it can amp the signal silly~post #53617 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:40ampost #53618 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:41amQuote:
Enables both SE and Balanced input modes.
Enables the use of 1x overall gain.
Allows constant input impedance.post #53619 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:42am
You're a madman I say!
The preamp actually has a gain of 0.5x (-6dB) so... no.
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 2/2/13 at 10:43ampost #53620 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:46ampost #53621 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:46am
Work it kitsune-kun.
Wouldn't it be more efficient to set gain at the preamp stage and use 8x on all the B22s? Or will that negatively affect performance.Quote:
*badum tss*post #53622 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:47amQuote:Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5
PCB? nah, screw that. I'm going pref-board! (the min-order for PCBs is 10!)
The relays will be controlled by an ATTINY26 MCU via 2N7000 MOSFETs,
Volume control signal is controlled by a linear pot which feed a DC voltage to the ATTINY26's on-chip ADC.
The ATTINY 26 will also control power going to the sigma22 (supplying 4 beta22s and a preamp) and the output muting relay which stops any on/off clicks and pops being audible.
this made me laugh so hard my CIEMs popped out..
Haha. I kind of want to try that, laughing so hard that CIEMs can pop out
Man you guys are good! I'll probably take the first pic, and erase some lines to make it less crowded/little cleaner. And then I'll stop worrying about P-H designspost #53623 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:50am
Would you be able to ship two P-H's out before finishing up the B22? I would like some members to at least get them before a new adventure starts.
Thanks for the invite!!
Animebytes here I come!post #53624 of 1113732/2/13 at 10:53am
hmmm... wait the costs of all the parts would be around 1-200 excluding chassis >:0 must go into DIY
Edit: hm. . . it would seem that there are a lot of chibi tsundere heroines
Edited by MrViolin - 2/2/13 at 10:58ampost #53625 of 1113732/2/13 at 11:00amQuote:
LOL is that my "official" nickname now?
The preamp stage would clip if I do that.
and it wouldn't make it more simple....
infact it will cause either input impedance problems or make the gain very high when switching levels.
lol thats called a stepped volume control. (a crappy one )Quote:
what do you mean? I'm working on 3 projects in parallel!
(used to be 4... until I got too lazy to design a high voltage amp for my ionophones...)Quote:
By that, I mean the seal is broken, they don't actually fall out
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 29 seconds ago
- › Fidelify - Spotify with ASIO and WASAPI support!!! 42 seconds ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 55 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH440 With HM5 Pads? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 6 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude