well done borisu :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3575
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What are you going to use for a case?
@Borisu: why does the B22 need a preamp again?
yeah man :D
so that it can amp the signal silly~
Enables both SE and Balanced input modes.
Enables the use of 1x overall gain.
Allows constant input impedance.
You're a madman I say!
The preamp actually has a gain of 0.5x (-6dB) so... no.
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 2/2/13 at 10:43am
Work it kitsune-kun.
Wouldn't it be more efficient to set gain at the preamp stage and use 8x on all the B22s? Or will that negatively affect performance.
PCB? nah, screw that. I'm going pref-board! (the min-order for PCBs is 10!)
The relays will be controlled by an ATTINY26 MCU via 2N7000 MOSFETs,
Volume control signal is controlled by a linear pot which feed a DC voltage to the ATTINY26's on-chip ADC.
The ATTINY 26 will also control power going to the sigma22 (supplying 4 beta22s and a preamp) and the output muting relay which stops any on/off clicks and pops being audible.
this made me laugh so hard my CIEMs popped out..
Haha. I kind of want to try that, laughing so hard that CIEMs can pop out
Man you guys are good! I'll probably take the first pic, and erase some lines to make it less crowded/little cleaner. And then I'll stop worrying about P-H designs
Would you be able to ship two P-H's out before finishing up the B22? I would like some members to at least get them before a new adventure starts.
Thanks for the invite!!
Animebytes here I come!
hmmm... wait the costs of all the parts would be around 1-200 excluding chassis >:0 must go into DIY
Edit: hm. . . it would seem that there are a lot of chibi tsundere heroines
Edited by MrViolin - 2/2/13 at 10:58am
LOL is that my "official" nickname now?
The preamp stage would clip if I do that.
and it wouldn't make it more simple....
infact it will cause either input impedance problems or make the gain very high when switching levels.
lol thats called a stepped volume control. (a crappy one )
what do you mean? I'm working on 3 projects in parallel!
(used to be 4... until I got too lazy to design a high voltage amp for my ionophones...)
By that, I mean the seal is broken, they don't actually fall out
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 5 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 324 IEMs compared (Brainwavz R3 ver.2 added... 9 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 4 minutes ago
- › Ideal set-up for classical under $450? (Beyerdynamic dt880 vs... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 9 minutes ago
- › IEM around $200-300 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)