well done borisu :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
EL-8 fuses the best of many worlds for me. Picture if you will, the deepest, well defined bass you have ever heard. Now add to the picture the warmth only a ribbon tweeter can produce. Top all this...
M6 Pro reviewThe original m6 holds a special place in my heart. It was my first iem purchased after joining Head-fi. It was also my first pair of quality in ear headphones and a stepping stone that...
2 years ago when Fiio X3 came in place, I was so proud to say that it was one the best high quality digital audio player on the market at that time with a very good smooth sound, engaging bass...
They beat my DT 770's. That was enough for me. Everything about them was better. Vocal clarity, soundstage....upfront vocals...beautiful and not just for the price. Under rated... people don't...
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3574
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What are you going to use for a case?
@Borisu: why does the B22 need a preamp again?
yeah man :D
so that it can amp the signal silly~
Enables both SE and Balanced input modes.
Enables the use of 1x overall gain.
Allows constant input impedance.
You're a madman I say!
The preamp actually has a gain of 0.5x (-6dB) so... no.
Edited by akiroz - 2/2/13 at 10:43am
Work it kitsune-kun.
Wouldn't it be more efficient to set gain at the preamp stage and use 8x on all the B22s? Or will that negatively affect performance.
PCB? nah, screw that. I'm going pref-board! (the min-order for PCBs is 10!)
The relays will be controlled by an ATTINY26 MCU via 2N7000 MOSFETs,
Volume control signal is controlled by a linear pot which feed a DC voltage to the ATTINY26's on-chip ADC.
The ATTINY 26 will also control power going to the sigma22 (supplying 4 beta22s and a preamp) and the output muting relay which stops any on/off clicks and pops being audible.
this made me laugh so hard my CIEMs popped out..
Haha. I kind of want to try that, laughing so hard that CIEMs can pop out
Man you guys are good! I'll probably take the first pic, and erase some lines to make it less crowded/little cleaner. And then I'll stop worrying about P-H designs
Would you be able to ship two P-H's out before finishing up the B22? I would like some members to at least get them before a new adventure starts.
Thanks for the invite!!
Animebytes here I come!
hmmm... wait the costs of all the parts would be around 1-200 excluding chassis >:0 must go into DIY
Edit: hm. . . it would seem that there are a lot of chibi tsundere heroines
Edited by MrViolin - 2/2/13 at 10:58am
LOL is that my "official" nickname now?
The preamp stage would clip if I do that.
and it wouldn't make it more simple....
infact it will cause either input impedance problems or make the gain very high when switching levels.
lol thats called a stepped volume control. (a crappy one )
what do you mean? I'm working on 3 projects in parallel!
(used to be 4... until I got too lazy to design a high voltage amp for my ionophones...)
By that, I mean the seal is broken, they don't actually fall out
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 5 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 25 seconds ago
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 46 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Another take on computer speakers (2.0, 4" - 5", 160 USD) 2 minutes ago
- › Quesion about Y-splitters: Color-coded vs unmarked 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by tonyjoy
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by indieman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by kytuphicanh
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2