Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3573post #53581 of 1109842/2/13 at 3:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #53582 of 1109842/2/13 at 3:05ampost #53583 of 1109842/2/13 at 3:06ampost #53584 of 1109842/2/13 at 3:36ampost #53585 of 1109842/2/13 at 3:38ampost #53586 of 1109842/2/13 at 3:41ampost #53587 of 1109842/2/13 at 3:42ampost #53588 of 1109842/2/13 at 4:33ampost #53589 of 1109842/2/13 at 4:43amQuote:Originally Posted by EveTan
The Saya Magica picture is a little too provocative for me. So I probably wouldn't use it.
I was thinking of making certain lines darker on the madoka x homura pairing. In general darker, and perhaps smoother? if possible. Sorry if this is alot to ask.
Basic plan will be one of these for the top and perhaps thicken some of the more important lines. I see alot of grey here and I'm not sure how it'll print.
I have to take back what I said about chase's render being just the Find Edges filter. That's what the first render looked like but the current one... wow it sure cleaned up well!
With that said, take this pic and add your runes:
(you will have to convert the file back from bitmap mode to grayscale mode to add your runes properly. I uploaded in bitmap mode to save space because it's all purly 100% black and 100% white.)
(there was a... technical difficulty preventing me from working with the final pic directly.)
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 2/2/13 at 4:46ampost #53590 of 1109842/2/13 at 5:35am
What are you going to do with the enclosure, by the way? Use it as-is? Since I kinda did a bad job on the holes for the pot and the XLR jack.Quote:
Not cool, dude. Everyone sucks at soldering when he starts out.post #53591 of 1109842/2/13 at 5:37ampost #53592 of 1109842/2/13 at 5:57amQuote:
ore no sei ja nai dakedo.....Quote:
Ill get a new case.post #53593 of 1109842/2/13 at 6:16am
My apologies, but I think nobody told you that you're supposed to use a lead bender to bend the leads for a resistor.
You can still do a good job bending them by hand, but that comes with practice.post #53594 of 1109842/2/13 at 6:27amQuote:
lead bender?? WTF it that?
I've been using my hands for the last 8+ years!post #53595 of 1109842/2/13 at 6:33am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5P 1 minute ago
- › Absolute Phase: The Next Frontier (yeah right) 1 minute ago
- › Any Songs With Compeling Melodies? - Any Genre/Anything 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 2 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Appreciation Society 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob