Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3573

post #53581 of 127316

All done! biggrin.gif

 

post #53582 of 127316
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

That was hilarious.

post #53583 of 127316

Now you need a good enclosure, some xlr jacks and you're good to go :)

post #53584 of 127316
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

All done! biggrin.gif

 

 

Stop being so foxconn you.

post #53585 of 127316
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

Now you need a good enclosure, some xlr jacks and you're good to go :)


Well... not exactly.

I still need a differential preamp

post #53586 of 127316

Going to use them as a pre-amp or going to plan to add in the pre-amp options?

 

Also maybe I'm seeing things but are two of those boards rocking different Nichicon cap's to the other pair?

post #53587 of 127316
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Stop being so foxconn you.

LOL tongue.gif

post #53588 of 127316
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL tongue.gif

 

Were you planning on selling that?

 

Look at all the wonky resistors. mad.gif

 

Don't go Foxconn mode when drunk.

post #53589 of 127316
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

The Saya Magica picture is a little too provocative for me.  So I probably wouldn't use it.

 

I was thinking of making certain lines darker on the madoka x homura pairing.  In general darker, and perhaps smoother? if possible. Sorry if this is alot to ask. 

 

Basic plan will be one of these for the top and perhaps thicken some of the more important lines. I see alot of grey here and I'm not sure how it'll print.

 

I have to take back what I said about chase's render being just the Find Edges filter.  That's what the first render looked like but the current one... wow it sure cleaned up well!

 

With that said, take this pic and add your runes:

(you will have to convert the file back from bitmap mode to grayscale mode to add your runes properly.  I uploaded in bitmap mode to save space because it's all purly 100% black and 100% white.)

 

(there was a... technical difficulty preventing me from working with the final pic directly.)


Edited by Joe Bloggs - 2/2/13 at 4:46am
post #53590 of 127316
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

All done! biggrin.gif



Yay.

What are you going to do with the enclosure, by the way? Use it as-is? Since I kinda did a bad job on the holes for the pot and the XLR jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Were you planning on selling that?

Look at all the wonky resistors. mad.gif


Don't go Foxconn mode when drunk.

Not cool, dude. Everyone sucks at soldering when he starts out.
post #53591 of 127316

post #53592 of 127316
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Were you planning on selling that?

 

Look at all the wonky resistors. mad.gif

 

Don't go Foxconn mode when drunk.

ore no sei ja nai dakedo.....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Yay.

What are you going to do with the enclosure, by the way? Use it as-is? Since I kinda did a bad job on the holes for the pot and the XLR jack.

Ill get a new case.

post #53593 of 127316
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Not cool, dude. Everyone sucks at soldering when he starts out.

 

My apologies, but I think nobody told you that you're supposed to use a lead bender to bend the leads for a resistor. tongue.gif

 

You can still do a good job bending them by hand, but that comes with practice.

post #53594 of 127316
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

My apologies, but I think nobody told you that you're supposed to use a lead bender to bend the leads for a resistor. tongue.gif

 

You can still do a good job bending them by hand, but that comes with practice.

lead bender?? WTF it that?

I've been using my hands for the last 8+ years!

post #53595 of 127316

I've just made up my mind to use a stepped attenuator for the beta22....

a variable gain amplifier costs waaaayy too much.

do you guy think 64steps @ 1db is enough?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge