Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3572
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well... not exactly.
I still need a differential preamp
The Saya Magica picture is a little too provocative for me. So I probably wouldn't use it.
I was thinking of making certain lines darker on the madoka x homura pairing. In general darker, and perhaps smoother? if possible. Sorry if this is alot to ask.
Basic plan will be one of these for the top and perhaps thicken some of the more important lines. I see alot of grey here and I'm not sure how it'll print.
I have to take back what I said about chase's render being just the Find Edges filter. That's what the first render looked like but the current one... wow it sure cleaned up well!
With that said, take this pic and add your runes:
(you will have to convert the file back from bitmap mode to grayscale mode to add your runes properly. I uploaded in bitmap mode to save space because it's all purly 100% black and 100% white.)
(there was a... technical difficulty preventing me from working with the final pic directly.)
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 2/2/13 at 4:46am
What are you going to do with the enclosure, by the way? Use it as-is? Since I kinda did a bad job on the holes for the pot and the XLR jack.
Not cool, dude. Everyone sucks at soldering when he starts out.
ore no sei ja nai dakedo.....
Ill get a new case.
My apologies, but I think nobody told you that you're supposed to use a lead bender to bend the leads for a resistor.
You can still do a good job bending them by hand, but that comes with practice.
lead bender?? WTF it that?
I've been using my hands for the last 8+ years!
I've just made up my mind to use a stepped attenuator for the beta22....
a variable gain amplifier costs waaaayy too much.
do you guy think 64steps @ 1db is enough?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Official Hong Kong Thread (Shops, Meets, Events and more-) 11 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 8 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 is here. #1 Winner is......(page 30) Also FREE DSD/PCM... 8 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › BEST TIPS FOR IEMS ARE??? 11 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-1000 Review 11 minutes ago
- › 2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave Impressions 11 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3