The thing about audio review I just simply don't care after hearing pretty much everything out there is... everyone is different. So different that a well written review is worthless compared to less than 5 minutes of personal ear time with the said product. I just gave up doing detailed reviews since then.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! Last post on Today at 2:34 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of headphones? Last post on 5/21/13 at 11:13am in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
Let’s start with the accessories, which are 3 pairs of silicone tips (small, medium and large size), airline adapter plug (should replace it with foam tips or something else more practical IMO)...
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3572
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Think your missing the sarcasm in what I said. Also funny you say this after your little rant about guns in Sakamichi. Maybe you should "imagine" that the guns were replicas? Or the owner was a police hating anarchist who wanted to display his guns on his wall?
Ah, thanks :D
Honestly doesn't surprise me TBH once you think about how... uh... sheltered? (don't think that's the right word, but w/e I'm tired right now) the society is, I'm sure it's possible they go crazy at the smallest thing very quickly. I think that's what Mr. Gen is trying to get at with this series.
nooo the bad english is killing me >.<
...goes to watch all the other parts.
That white guy is a boss. Fluent in both jp and english :)
Edited by EveTan - 2/2/13 at 12:53am
I'm probably going to call it a night in a bit, oyasumi miina!
Here, It looks pretty good.
Yes it does (see above)
DAMN!!! EPIC SKILLZ!!!!!!!!!!
See this? That's right! 3 working beta22 boards!
I'm gonna fix the last one by tonight.
And you know what died? NOTHING!
All of the components are working fine.
Nice to see an anime thread here, kinda embarrassed I only found this now. Anyways, for those of you who are interested, I am currently holding unlimited invites to the private anime tracker Animebytes. If it sounds like something good please send me a PM, if you don't know what a private tracker is, then.. uhm, xD
And I was bored for 30 minutes.
Here's the result of that boredom. lol
I'd put that on my P-H if I was getting one. lol
If I were doing that pic, I would also put some wings on, to make it relate more to Saya :D
Oh hey chase, is it possible to make certain lines thicker?
EDIT: yeah, I'm tired. I cut off her thigh during the render. >_< I'll probably fix that in the morning.
Yeah... Which ones do you want?
Edited by Chasenuva1 - 2/2/13 at 2:08am
The Saya Magica picture is a little too provocative for me. So I probably wouldn't use it.
I was thinking of making certain lines darker on the madoka x homura pairing. In general darker, and perhaps smoother? if possible. Sorry if this is alot to ask.
Basic plan will be one of these for the top and perhaps thicken some of the more important lines. I see alot of grey here and I'm not sure how it'll print.Top (Click to show)
And then following with maybe this or that for the knob engraving. Although I have a feeling the image will turn out pretty small because of the small size of the knob.Knob (Click to show)
But yea, sleep is more important. Oyasumi!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS: ALO Ref. 8 copper cable for Sennheiser HD-800 24 seconds ago
- › E3 is almost here! 41 seconds ago
- › Cafe Sceptico: The Objectivist Cafe 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 3 minutes ago
- › Somic EFi-82 MT: Believe the Hype 5 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 5 minutes ago
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!)... 6 minutes ago
- › Repair or Replace? IEMs $75-100 Range 7 minutes ago
- › Why does all my IEMs die? 9 minutes ago
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by danikus
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe