The thing about audio review I just simply don't care after hearing pretty much everything out there is... everyone is different. So different that a well written review is worthless compared to less than 5 minutes of personal ear time with the said product. I just gave up doing detailed reviews since then.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! Last post on Today at 11:18 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of headphones? Last post on 5/21/13 at 11:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Iphone to Matrix M-stage not sounding good: Amp, headphone or DAC? Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3572
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Think your missing the sarcasm in what I said. Also funny you say this after your little rant about guns in Sakamichi. Maybe you should "imagine" that the guns were replicas? Or the owner was a police hating anarchist who wanted to display his guns on his wall?
Ah, thanks :D
Honestly doesn't surprise me TBH once you think about how... uh... sheltered? (don't think that's the right word, but w/e I'm tired right now) the society is, I'm sure it's possible they go crazy at the smallest thing very quickly. I think that's what Mr. Gen is trying to get at with this series.
nooo the bad english is killing me >.<
...goes to watch all the other parts.
That white guy is a boss. Fluent in both jp and english :)
Edited by EveTan - 2/2/13 at 12:53am
I'm probably going to call it a night in a bit, oyasumi miina!
Here, It looks pretty good.
Yes it does (see above)
DAMN!!! EPIC SKILLZ!!!!!!!!!!
See this? That's right! 3 working beta22 boards!
I'm gonna fix the last one by tonight.
And you know what died? NOTHING!
All of the components are working fine.
Nice to see an anime thread here, kinda embarrassed I only found this now. Anyways, for those of you who are interested, I am currently holding unlimited invites to the private anime tracker Animebytes. If it sounds like something good please send me a PM, if you don't know what a private tracker is, then.. uhm, xD
And I was bored for 30 minutes.
Here's the result of that boredom. lol
I'd put that on my P-H if I was getting one. lol
If I were doing that pic, I would also put some wings on, to make it relate more to Saya :D
Oh hey chase, is it possible to make certain lines thicker?
EDIT: yeah, I'm tired. I cut off her thigh during the render. >_< I'll probably fix that in the morning.
Yeah... Which ones do you want?
Edited by Chasenuva1 - 2/2/13 at 2:08am
The Saya Magica picture is a little too provocative for me. So I probably wouldn't use it.
I was thinking of making certain lines darker on the madoka x homura pairing. In general darker, and perhaps smoother? if possible. Sorry if this is alot to ask.
Basic plan will be one of these for the top and perhaps thicken some of the more important lines. I see alot of grey here and I'm not sure how it'll print.Top (Click to show)
And then following with maybe this or that for the knob engraving. Although I have a feeling the image will turn out pretty small because of the small size of the knob.Knob (Click to show)
But yea, sleep is more important. Oyasumi!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Zero Audio ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore and ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso IEM -... 40 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 44 seconds ago
- › What are you listening to? 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S - Any Reviews Yet? 2 minutes ago
- › DIY paint job gallery 3 minutes ago
- › I have a rant (could be about anything) thread! 3 minutes ago
- › DAC + Separate Headphone Amp, Sennheiser HD558 4 minutes ago
- › 1st Post!! Need your guys expert advice 5 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe