Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
It has a solid build that if you want to break them, you should do something extreme to them. Still it comes with 2 years of warranty and if you do break these, you can get a new one at %50...
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3572
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well... not exactly.
I still need a differential preamp
The Saya Magica picture is a little too provocative for me. So I probably wouldn't use it.
I was thinking of making certain lines darker on the madoka x homura pairing. In general darker, and perhaps smoother? if possible. Sorry if this is alot to ask.
Basic plan will be one of these for the top and perhaps thicken some of the more important lines. I see alot of grey here and I'm not sure how it'll print.
I have to take back what I said about chase's render being just the Find Edges filter. That's what the first render looked like but the current one... wow it sure cleaned up well!
With that said, take this pic and add your runes:
(you will have to convert the file back from bitmap mode to grayscale mode to add your runes properly. I uploaded in bitmap mode to save space because it's all purly 100% black and 100% white.)
(there was a... technical difficulty preventing me from working with the final pic directly.)
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 2/2/13 at 4:46am
What are you going to do with the enclosure, by the way? Use it as-is? Since I kinda did a bad job on the holes for the pot and the XLR jack.
Not cool, dude. Everyone sucks at soldering when he starts out.
ore no sei ja nai dakedo.....
Ill get a new case.
My apologies, but I think nobody told you that you're supposed to use a lead bender to bend the leads for a resistor.
You can still do a good job bending them by hand, but that comes with practice.
lead bender?? WTF it that?
I've been using my hands for the last 8+ years!
I've just made up my mind to use a stepped attenuator for the beta22....
a variable gain amplifier costs waaaayy too much.
do you guy think 64steps @ 1db is enough?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 5 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 18 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Head-Fi Fall Meet - Pleasant Ridge, MI 9.19.15 4 minutes ago
- › Need an IEM With Little to No Siund Leakage 4 minutes ago
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3