Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
INTRO:- Since last year, Fidue a Chinese earphone manufacturer has been raising its head with some hard to look through earphones. They have close to 10-12 earphones but a triple driver...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3572
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well... not exactly.
I still need a differential preamp
The Saya Magica picture is a little too provocative for me. So I probably wouldn't use it.
I was thinking of making certain lines darker on the madoka x homura pairing. In general darker, and perhaps smoother? if possible. Sorry if this is alot to ask.
Basic plan will be one of these for the top and perhaps thicken some of the more important lines. I see alot of grey here and I'm not sure how it'll print.
I have to take back what I said about chase's render being just the Find Edges filter. That's what the first render looked like but the current one... wow it sure cleaned up well!
With that said, take this pic and add your runes:
(you will have to convert the file back from bitmap mode to grayscale mode to add your runes properly. I uploaded in bitmap mode to save space because it's all purly 100% black and 100% white.)
(there was a... technical difficulty preventing me from working with the final pic directly.)
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 2/2/13 at 4:46am
What are you going to do with the enclosure, by the way? Use it as-is? Since I kinda did a bad job on the holes for the pot and the XLR jack.
Not cool, dude. Everyone sucks at soldering when he starts out.
ore no sei ja nai dakedo.....
Ill get a new case.
My apologies, but I think nobody told you that you're supposed to use a lead bender to bend the leads for a resistor.
You can still do a good job bending them by hand, but that comes with practice.
lead bender?? WTF it that?
I've been using my hands for the last 8+ years!
I've just made up my mind to use a stepped attenuator for the beta22....
a variable gain amplifier costs waaaayy too much.
do you guy think 64steps @ 1db is enough?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 25 seconds ago
- › Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 840's, modified to be light & comfortable! 3 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 First Gen with Dignis Leather Case 4 minutes ago
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Fostex TE-07 by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2