Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3572
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well... not exactly.
I still need a differential preamp
The Saya Magica picture is a little too provocative for me. So I probably wouldn't use it.
I was thinking of making certain lines darker on the madoka x homura pairing. In general darker, and perhaps smoother? if possible. Sorry if this is alot to ask.
Basic plan will be one of these for the top and perhaps thicken some of the more important lines. I see alot of grey here and I'm not sure how it'll print.
I have to take back what I said about chase's render being just the Find Edges filter. That's what the first render looked like but the current one... wow it sure cleaned up well!
With that said, take this pic and add your runes:
(you will have to convert the file back from bitmap mode to grayscale mode to add your runes properly. I uploaded in bitmap mode to save space because it's all purly 100% black and 100% white.)
(there was a... technical difficulty preventing me from working with the final pic directly.)
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 2/2/13 at 4:46am
What are you going to do with the enclosure, by the way? Use it as-is? Since I kinda did a bad job on the holes for the pot and the XLR jack.
Not cool, dude. Everyone sucks at soldering when he starts out.
ore no sei ja nai dakedo.....
Ill get a new case.
My apologies, but I think nobody told you that you're supposed to use a lead bender to bend the leads for a resistor.
You can still do a good job bending them by hand, but that comes with practice.
lead bender?? WTF it that?
I've been using my hands for the last 8+ years!
I've just made up my mind to use a stepped attenuator for the beta22....
a variable gain amplifier costs waaaayy too much.
do you guy think 64steps @ 1db is enough?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › V-Moda M100 Broken Wing Plate 2 seconds ago
- › Best desktop speakers that have XLR ins? 8 seconds ago
- › LMUE Alpha & Delta AD01 U.S. & Canada Review Tour 9 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 3 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2