Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3562

post #53416 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


.


..,,.,,...... I thought it was an actual show at first.

......

Gonna download later smily_headphones1.gif

It's messed up hardcore h, so yeh. The subbed ova's are aval from subdesu. I believe it took a sub group years after to get it subbed and that's due to request. Very best bowei.

post #53417 of 137754
Quote:
That thing is sooo cute.... HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG. Pink and short. x3

Just right for shucking oysters....................

post #53418 of 137754

Just did some tech work at the HK maritime museum opening ceremony.... Tired...

Not in the mood for mass-quoting.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Can you engrave where the holes are if you want it to be a white background?

Sure, but the whole panel will be white then...
 

You know what? Ill just white-out your "failed" panel and put it on my unit, so I don't have to buy new panels.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

haha, ok, instead of writing the essay. I did this. I guess I'll work on this later. My 3 pg essay is due in 6 hrs.

Ahhh~ how all my assignments are done... the morning just before they're due tongue.gif

post #53419 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Sure, but the whole panel will be white then...
 

You know what? Ill just white-out your "failed" panel and put it on my unit, so I don't have to buy new panels.

 

Ahhh~ how all my assignments are done... the morning just before they're due tongue.gif

Phew Done! For good or for bad, it's finally done :))))

post #53420 of 137754

I just got myself a big chunk of the "EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED ANIME TRANCE BEST" collection because of the Loli album covers tongue.gif

jk... I like the music too~

Check them out if you like trance remix of ani-songs.

 

Warning: loli album covers! :P (Click to show)

 

post #53421 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

It's messed up hardcore h, so yeh. The subbed ova's are aval from subdesu. I believe it took a sub group years after to get it subbed and that's due to request. Very best bowei.
Ill check it when i get home
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I just got myself a big chunk of the "EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED ANIME TRANCE BEST" collection because of the Loli album covers tongue.gif
jk... I like the music too~
Check them out if you like trance remix of ani-songs.
Warning: loli album covers! :P (Click to show)






My loli sense are tingling

Where do iget it?
post #53422 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

My loli sense are tingling

Where do iget it?

Can't find 1-3,

4-16 is on JPS,

17 in lossless is not out yet. (lossy on JPS)

post #53423 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Can't find 1-3,
4-16 is on JPS,
17 in lossless is not out yet. (lossy on JPS)
At least most are online

What songs do they remix?
post #53424 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

What songs do they remix?


ani-songs lol

I just told you.....

post #53425 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


ani-songs lol
I just told you.....
I dont know enough ani songs lol

Hopefully i know what they are even parodying
post #53426 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


I dont know enough ani songs lol

Hopefully i know what they are even parodying


what? I thought you watched more anime than me.....

 

it's not really a "parody"... just trance mix. wink.gif

post #53427 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I just got myself a big chunk of the "EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED ANIME TRANCE BEST" collection because of the Loli album covers tongue.gif
jk... I like the music too~
Check them out if you like trance remix of ani-songs.
Warning: loli album covers! :P (Click to show)






First and 3rd pics are NOT lolis >:[

XD
post #53428 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumy View Post


First and 3rd pics are NOT lolis >:[

XD


They are by my standards! wink.gif

post #53429 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Yup, I'll help however I can smily_headphones1.gif
Hmm, the thickness of the lines on her body is up bugging me in that picture...
I wonder if it would be possible to make the hair black with a white outline, and her shirt/skin white with a black outline...
I'll have to try that tomorrow.
Oyasumi for realz!

 

But wouldn't her body be just as big a patch of engraving as her hair anyway?
post #53430 of 137754
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I should prob put some saya OST in the background to stimulate a thought provoking mentality for my essay. The night is short.
Well, the saya OST isn't the best music for getting stuff done, but it's still a fun listen, especially if you're writing something dark and depressing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

You know you can. You don't need to ask. Lol
Dammit... Where's the rest of my multi-quotes? Stupid iPhone..... -__-
Arigatou!
Haha, stupid iPhone indeed...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post



http://heinnie.com/Knives/Spyderco-Knives/Squeak-Pink/p-92-191-9864/

That thing is sooo cute.... HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG. Pink and short. x3
Uuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I just got myself a big chunk of the "EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED ANIME TRANCE BEST" collection because of the Loli album covers tongue.gif
jk... I like the music too~
Check them out if you like trance remix of ani-songs.
Warning: loli album covers! :P (Click to show)






Lol, nice lolis...
Any songs I would recognize off their albums?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge