Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3558

post #53356 of 120811

 

Alright... My almost final version done. I fixed her nip and made her mouth a little better IMO. Should I keep the extra bits of hair or revert it to the way I had the picture before? 

Whatever I do... Chasenuva1, may I use your computer? :P

post #53357 of 120811
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Alright... My almost final version done. I fixed her nip and made her mouth a little better IMO. Should I keep the extra bits of hair or revert it to the way I had the picture before? 

Whatever I do... Chasenuva1, may I use your computer? :P

 

 

Are you going to fill the whole top panel like that?, don't forget about the screw holes.

 

The extra hair makes it look a tiny bit too busy IMO, but it does give it some more fluidity and motion. Tough call. tongue.gif

post #53358 of 120811
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Are you going to fill the whole top panel like that?, don't forget about the screw holes.

The extra hair makes it look a tiny bit too busy IMO, but it does give it some more fluidity and motion. Tough call. tongue.gif

If his hair makes his look busy... What do you think of mine lol
post #53359 of 120811
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Are you going to fill the whole top panel like that?, don't forget about the screw holes.

 

The extra hair makes it look a tiny bit too busy IMO, but it does give it some more fluidity and motion. Tough call. tongue.gif

If Borisu positions the top panel correctly, the holes *should* all line up in places that won't be engraved...

post #53360 of 120811
post #53361 of 120811
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

If his hair makes his look busy... What do you think of mine lol

 

Hard to say. tongue.gif


Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

If Borisu positions the top panel correctly, the holes *should* all line up in places that won't be engraved...

 

I'm a little worried about the massive chunk of engraving, and how it'll hold up over time to discolouration and what not.

post #53362 of 120811
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Hard to say. tongue.gif

 

I'm a little worried about the massive chunk of engraving, and how it'll hold up over time to discolouration and what not.

Any idea how to invert everything but the background?

post #53363 of 120811
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

If Borisu positions the top panel correctly, the holes *should* all line up in places that won't be engraved...

Can you engrave where the holes are if you want it to be a white background?

post #53364 of 120811
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Another numbers?!
http://www.head-fi.org/u/54614/65535
So much identify theft on Headfi... tongue.gif
post #53365 of 120811
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Any idea how to invert everything but the background?

 

Photoshop?

 

Magic wand the drawing, throw it on a new layer and invert it.

post #53366 of 120811
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

So much identify theft on Headfi... tongue.gif

:) indeed

post #53367 of 120811
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Photoshop?

 

Magic wand the drawing, throw it on a new layer and invert it.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9KhPSL6UNZ1MWFocWV1OWZ1Tjg/edit?usp=sharing
Give it a go :D
I'm done with it tonight, my computer can't take very much more photoshop, and I still have homeworks...

post #53368 of 120811

So... I outsourced a picture for my engraving to someone who did the inking of the original picture I wanted. He said he should be finished with it by next week sometime. 

 

New picture to be inked:

 

 

post #53369 of 120811
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Can you engrave where the holes are if you want it to be a white background?

Dunno, you should ask Borisu when he gets on again...

post #53370 of 120811
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

So... I outsourced a picture for my engraving to someone who did the inking of the original picture I wanted. He said he should be finished with it by next week sometime. 

 

New picture to be inked:

 

 

Dem thighs..

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge