Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3551

post #53251 of 156153
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

th900. th900. th900. TH900000000000000000000000000000000000000000

SR009.. SR0000000000000000009

 

 

Someone tell me how the new Psycho Pass ep is. 

 

I'll be watching other anime first.

post #53252 of 156153
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

naw not the s-logic. Just the company and products in general lol

 

glorious. Has a better ring.

Ah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

*whispers* They're the Bose of the 'audiophile' headphone world, stay away!

Got it... lol

post #53253 of 156153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

This:

 

or this:

 

 

Is this even a choice?

 

The Sig Pro is probably the ugliest Ultrasone ever.

Going by that logic.

 

Beats would be pretty high up on the scale for most people.

post #53254 of 156153
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

SR009.. SR0000000000000000009

 

Someone tell me how the new Psycho Pass ep is. 

 

I'll be watching other anime first.

:) lame panda. He's talking about a closed dynamic phone. But yes, SR-009 :)

post #53255 of 156153
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Going by that logic.

 

Beats would be pretty high up on the scale for most people.

god beats are ugly. What are you talking about. 

post #53256 of 156153
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Except for the fact that The Edition 8's are one of the top headhones. It is extremely pricey though. Ultrasone Pro series are extremely popular.

 

With all due respect, Panda-sama, have you even heard the Edition 8's?

 

They're freakin' HORRIFIC*.

 

*unless you're the type to equate price with audio quality.

post #53257 of 156153

yeah panda!

post #53258 of 156153
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

god beats are ugly. What are you talking about. 

Especially when at least 2 idiots walk around at school with them around their neck, and the audio cable disconnected...

post #53259 of 156153

Just found a deal on a 23" Dell IPS monitor... $180 from Dell with free shipping. I'll be pulling the trigger when I return this one...


Geez, someone needs to buy my stuff -_-

post #53260 of 156153
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

With all due respect, Panda-sama, have you even heard the Edition 8's?

 

They're freakin' HORRIFIC*.

 

*unless you're the type to equate price with audio quality.

Relevant. Even if its the Ed.10


Edited by Tangster - 1/31/13 at 5:47pm
post #53261 of 156153
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Especially when at least 2 idiots walk around at school with them around their neck, and the audio cable disconnected...

So anyways... one of my peers said he was going to get beats talking about how they were fantastic... with their bass... oh gahd. You don't know how horrific it sounds to have a person complementing beats in person. My other friend who isn't an audiophile but was educated enough to look on head-fi, tried to persuade him, along with me... but nope. He didn't look convinced...

post #53262 of 156153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Relevant. Even if its the Ed.10

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

So anyways... one of my peers said he was going to get beats talking about how they were fantastic... with their bass... oh gahd. You don't know how horrific it sounds to have a person complementing beats in person. My other friend who isn't an audiophile but was educated enough to look on head-fi, tried to persuade him, along with me... but nope. He didn't look convinced...

Those consumers and their darn obsession with bass.... Isn't it crazy how much people spend for bass? Especially subwoofers in car and home theater audio...

post #53263 of 156153

He loved them so much he was breatheless

 

lol jk.

 

Everybody has their own opinion. But many prefer pro 900.

post #53264 of 156153
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

LOL

Those consumers and their darn obsession with bass.... Isn't it crazy how much people spend for bass? Especially subwoofers in car and home theater audio...

bloated bass. FTFY. Yes. Very crazy. But it's mostly the uneducated who don't know the fact behind our commercialized world.

post #53265 of 156153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Ultrasone Sig Pro is rather worthy, I am thinking of getting one soon. Or either a TH900.

This:

 

or this:

 

 

Is this even a choice?

 

The Sig Pro is probably the ugliest Ultrasone ever.

That is the DJ pro, Sig Pro looks like normal headphone monitors.

 

 

Looks have nothing to do with sound at all. And TH900 is not portable. >:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge