Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3550

post #53236 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

getting weird vibes from ultrasone. Does anyone know where jgray's been? Feels like we're missing him and someone else...

Exams remember?

 

Ultrasone is quite weird. But none the less a good studio company,

post #53237 of 127400

Fleetwood Mac Rumours in HD 24/96

 

 

Nom nom nom.

post #53238 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Fleetwood Mac Rumours in HD 24/96

 

 

Nom nom nom.

Is it really that delicious?

post #53239 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Is it really that delicious?

es muy delicioso.

post #53240 of 127400

hmmm....HE500 or a U2711. Choices, choices. Help guys?

post #53241 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

hmmm....HE500 or a U2711. Choices, choices. Help guys?

You'd probably use the monitor more :)

post #53242 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

You'd probably use the monitor more :)

Yeah, depends on his usage, monitor more, or the monitor headphone more.

post #53243 of 127400
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

And firewall ports. Some are blocked. Keywords filtering on the website. And also usage of "exception" websites like Youtube and Facebook.

 

No, but everyone has it in there individual folders

 

Ultrasurf was quite fine

 

It depends on what you want to access really? Youtube? Facebook?

 

Youtube over VNC is laughable.

 

Ultrasurf is much smoother as its a proxy program.

I don't really have much of a reason for using Youtube, but it works perfectly fine. I watched an entire episode of Sal Khan talking on a Khan Academy lesson, no hiccups whatsoever. But I'll probably keep a copy of Ultrasurf on my cheapo 2GB flash drive just in case I forget to leave my computer on or don't feel the need to access any of my files.

post #53244 of 127400

I haven't been able to find AD2000x FRGs

post #53245 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

I don't really have much of a reason for using Youtube, but it works perfectly fine. I watched an entire episode of Sal Khan talking on a Khan Academy lesson, no hiccups whatsoever. But I'll probably keep a copy of Ultrasurf on my cheapo 2GB flash drive just in case I forget to leave my computer on or don't feel the need to access any of my files.

Most just copy and leave it in there student folders.

 

I'm not sure but you should be able to rename the portable program as some document and change file extension to .txt so that it avoids detection. And then change .txt to .exe. We did that with Halo. It worked with halo as it was a portable version.

post #53246 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

I haven't been able to find AD2000x FRGs

What's the FRG stand for?

 

I might go with the U2711 then. I really want some planar goodness, but at the same time I can get a U2711 for £100 less....arrrggghhh.

post #53247 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

What's the FRG stand for?

 

I might go with the U2711 then. I really want some planar goodness, but at the same time I can get a U2711 for £100 less....arrrggghhh.

frequency response graph. DON'T USE THAT PICTURE.

post #53248 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

What's the FRG stand for?

 

I might go with the U2711 then. I really want some planar goodness, but at the same time I can get a U2711 for £100 less....arrrggghhh.

I would totally go for HE500, need more headphones in my collection, and I AM interested on how planarmagnetic would sound

post #53249 of 127400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumy View Post

I would totally go for HE500, need more headphones in my collection, and I AM interested on how planarmagnetic would sound

I do need something for piano music. I don't feel any of my current headphones do piano solos justice.

post #53250 of 127400
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Most just copy and leave it in there student folders.

 

I'm not sure but you should be able to rename the portable program as some document and change file extension to .txt so that it avoids detection. And then change .txt to .exe. We did that with Halo. It worked with halo as it was a portable version.

Eh, might as well just keep it on a flash drive.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge