Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3549

post #53221 of 138058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Really?

post #53222 of 138058
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I raise you.

post #53223 of 138058
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Most E-stats don't use the amps we use

I'm aware.

post #53224 of 138058
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I raise you.

Adventure Time!!

post #53225 of 138058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I raise you.

Adventure Time goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

I'm aware.

 

 

You missed my post on the last page

post #53226 of 138058

lameness^3

post #53227 of 138058
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

lameness^3

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Adventure Time goodness

 

 

You missed my post on the last page

post #53228 of 138058
@Bowei: did you look at Fleetwood Mac?
Check out steely Dan if you can't think of anything else to grab... Along with the Beatles.
@proxies: you could always use TOR too biggrin.gif
@Gumy: that number you're referring to is probably output impedance, that's something else all together if I'm not mistaken...
post #53229 of 138058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

 

 

 

I love that video biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

@Bowei: did you look at Fleetwood Mac?
Check out steely Dan if you can't think of anything else to grab... Along with the Beatles.
@proxies: you could always use TOR too biggrin.gif
@Gumy: that number you're referring to is probably output impedance, that's something else all together if I'm not mistaken...

Fleetwood mac?

 

hai hai.

 

 

 

No more tokens

post #53230 of 138058

Is that heman? LOL. New chapter of Rosario Vampire II 

Think the mangaka is sick again :s won't be released until april.

post #53231 of 138058
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

They don't check biggrin.gif

 

They don't care what sites you go on. It's not like, because they see people logging into X website so much that they block it. 

 

The Firewall may block connections using the VNC or RDP. School blocks a lot of ports and connections. 

 

Instead of doing that, which may not work or be slow.

 

You can a proxy program. Ultrasurf is what most around our school use. Some dude last year loaded it onto a flash drive, and moved it into a teachers folder. And everybody copied it and etc etc.

 

It works quite wel, but like any proxy program. Is a bit slow. Youtube and Facebook load like hell. Not bad, but not fast.

 

 

At the end of school last year, we had Halo 1 LAN party across the ENTIRE school.

Good. At least with TeamViewer I can access my files or play Portal 2 or something.

 

IIRC they use keyword filtering and site type filtering.

 

During the day when nobody on my street is home I can get 16-17mbps down and 1-2mbps up which is good enough. I tried it with the laptop I used to use and there wasn't any noticeable lag on the laptop end. You could see there was some lag with the mouse cursor but videos and such played immediately. I have it so it plays the sounds on the computer remote controlling it.

 

LOL. Is it still there?

 

Yeah...I think Teamviewer might be a bit faster.

post #53232 of 138058
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Good. At least with TeamViewer I can access my files or play Portal 2 or something.

 

IIRC they use keyword filtering and site type filtering.

 

During the day when nobody on my street is home I can get 16-17mbps down and 1-2mbps up which is good enough. I tried it with the laptop I used to use and there wasn't any noticeable lag on the laptop end. You could see there was some lag with the mouse cursor but videos and such played immediately. I have it so it plays the sounds on the computer remote controlling it.

 

LOL. Is it still there?

 

Yeah...I think Teamviewer might be a bit faster.

And firewall ports. Some are blocked. Keywords filtering on the website. And also usage of "exception" websites like Youtube and Facebook.

 

No, but everyone has it in there individual folders

 

Ultrasurf was quite fine

 

It depends on what you want to access really? Youtube? Facebook?

 

Youtube over VNC is laughable.

 

Ultrasurf is much smoother as its a proxy program.

post #53233 of 138058
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I love that video biggrin.gif

Fleetwood mac?

hai hai.



No more tokens
You don't remember me telling you to get their greatest hits? Lol... Some of the best mastered rock I've personally ever heard.
post #53234 of 138058
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


You don't remember me telling you to get their greatest hits? Lol... Some of the best mastered rock I've personally ever heard.

I have no more tokens sadly. Expired.

post #53235 of 138058

getting weird vibes from ultrasone. Does anyone know where jgray's been? Feels like we're missing him and someone else...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge