Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3543

post #53131 of 130490

Looks like mine turned out quite well!

 

Sorry Eve!. tongue.gif

post #53132 of 130490
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Looks like mine turned out quite well!

 

Sorry Eve!. tongue.gif


Your image went through the joe treatment and was printed at 1200dpi instead of 600dpi... took 23mins to print.

post #53133 of 130490
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


yeah, but be careful with the volume, it's quite loud (like any other obj2...)

 

Engraving pics:

(sorry about your image eve, the laser is absolute CRAP at handling gray pixels.... If you want I can put this panel on my unit and redo your's....)

Pics (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You didn't mention how you used your image with gray antialiasing fill and it decided to do that jaggy thing while deadly's background came out a dark shade of gray when my file has a solid black background...

 

Looks like your printer can handle shades of gray just fine, it just loves to go and do its own thing tongue.gif

post #53134 of 130490
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


yeah, but be careful with the volume, it's quite loud (like any other obj2...)

 

Engraving pics:

(sorry about your image eve, the laser is absolute CRAP at handling gray pixels.... If you want I can put this panel on my unit and redo your's....)

Pics (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have to admit that is very sexy. Borisu obviously needs to go into business selling engraved amp cases for DIY'ers. Using school property for profit = win. 

post #53135 of 130490
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Your image went through the joe treatment and was printed at 1200dpi instead of 600dpi... took 23mins to print.

 

Oh really?

 

Thanks Joe! and you too borisu!

 

Well I'm in a cracker of a mood, time for a drink.

post #53136 of 130490
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Oh really?

 

Thanks Joe! and you too borisu!

 

Well I'm in a cracker of a mood, time for a drink.

Yeah, god knows what black magic he cast on that image but it turned out pretty good biggrin.gif

post #53137 of 130490
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Yeah, god knows what black magic he cast on that image but it turned out pretty good biggrin.gif

 

Are the undersides of the panel anodized too?

 

You can always do the test runs on the insides, as long as people are okay with it.

post #53138 of 130490
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Are the undersides of the panel anodized too?

 

You can always do the test runs on the insides, as long as people are okay with it.

Should've done that before doing eve's..... kinda late now.

post #53139 of 130490

How much is a spare chassis?

post #53140 of 130490
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Oh really?

 

Thanks Joe! and you too borisu!

 

Well I'm in a cracker of a mood, time for a drink.

 

Lol thanks deadly.  Hope you like a dark gray top panel! (It's not really that different from black is it borisu?) tongue.gif

post #53141 of 130490
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

 

Lol thanks deadly.  Hope you like a dark gray top panel! (It's not really that different from black is it borisu?) tongue.gif

 

It's dark gray? eek.gif

 

*looks at pictures again*

 

Oh well, you win some, you lose some. It's fine. tongue.gif

post #53142 of 130490
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

How much is a spare chassis?

Lets just say.... not worth is after shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

It's dark gray? eek.gif

 

*looks at pictures again*

 

Oh well, you win some, you lose some. It's fine. tongue.gif

Yeah... I've been fighting with technology....

 


 This just came through my door biggrin.gif

 

 

4x beta22 + 1x sigma22 + a bunch of other stuff.

 

@Tilpo

One simply does NOT use a book as packing material!

post #53143 of 130490
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Lets just say.... not worth is after shipping.

 

How bad is it? Just give me a rough guesstimate.

post #53144 of 130490
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

How bad is it? Just give me a rough guesstimate.

$40 case, $20 shipping.

 


@Tilpo

Are you kidding me about not being able to desolder the headsinks?
I'm using a 60W iron and it melted the moment it came in contact like it was nothing....

post #53145 of 130490
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

$40 case, $20 shipping.

 

Bah that's nothing, go order one so we can fix it up for Eve, put it on my tab.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge