Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3540

post #53086 of 134292
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Not as bad as running Ubuntu on a Nexus 7 to get USB out! tongue.gif There WAS NO battery! frown.gif

Lol

At least you got proper USB out!

post #53087 of 134292

Yup, this is what USB audio out on a Galaxy nexus looks like... -_-

post #53088 of 134292
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yup, this is what USB audio out on a Galaxy nexus looks like... -_-


Just get a shorter cable and you're set.

post #53089 of 134292
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Don't judge me. tongue.gif






Sounds pretty good.

You should add a gain only control point to bring the curve under the 0dB line to prevent clipping.

How did you determine the position and height of the two treble peaks? Sine sweeps? Something like piccolonamek's method or my messed up eq tutorial? smily_headphones1.gif
post #53090 of 134292

woke up from my nap. spring, I'm waiting for you~

post #53091 of 134292

jvc and AT owned by one or the other? Although I'm not sure what gave me that conclusion tongue.gif

post #53092 of 134292
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post


Just get a shorter cable and you're set.

That UI is fugly as all heck, and I don't have much music on my phone... Just enough for a proof of concept as far as I'm concerned...

Though it's REALLY entertaining sending messages to my friends using a full sized keyboard :P

Alt+Tab actually works to switch between apps, and ESC works as a back button!

post #53093 of 134292

I'm currently re-reading Baby Steps.  I think this is around my 3rd re-reading as theres no manga out there that i havent tried yet, so all i can do is this.  

post #53094 of 134292
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

jvc and AT owned by one or the other? Although I'm not sure what gave me that conclusion tongue.gif

 

If AT wanted to get into consumer electronics...

post #53095 of 134292
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaDLafaye View Post

I'm currently re-reading Baby Steps.  I think this is around my 3rd re-reading as theres no manga out there that i havent tried yet, so all i can do is this.  

sweet mama.

post #53096 of 134292
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

If AT wanted to get into consumer electronics...

so no? :0

post #53097 of 134292
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

so no? :0

 

No.

post #53098 of 134292
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

No.

thanks :D

post #53099 of 134292

Going to bed now. Trying to keep up with this thread is impossible.

post #53100 of 134292
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

Going to bed now. Trying to keep up with this thread is impossible.

Not much happened tonight though... -_-

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge