Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3535

post #53011 of 111248
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

I wouldn't say stupid, just ignorant. I'm pretty sure that if he knew, he wouldn't go ape schiit :)

He went ape-schiit though.

post #53012 of 111248
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

He went ape-schiit though.

But you can't blame people for not knowing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I remember it was kinda Yaoi-ish

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Between the angels? 

post #53013 of 111248
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Don't you have those solar panels?

 

We don't have a battery storage system, so they're no good at night!, and our daily usage is something like 35kwh, which is about three times the daily production for the system.


Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

no difference in b22 and o2 :0 which phones were used? 

 

LCD-2r1 wink.gif


Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

how was DNAngel? I remember it being bad, but I just listened to the OP and thought it was pretty decent :p

 

Completely forgettable IMO.

post #53014 of 111248

There's something oddly satisfying about doing this...

post #53015 of 111248
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

There's something oddly satisfying about doing this...

I know what you mean. Making NAS units and devices was quite fun and everything :)

 

 

If your phone supports USB OTG and has the OS for it. You can use E07K with it.

post #53016 of 111248
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

We don't have a battery storage system, so they're no good at night!, and our daily usage is something like 35kwh, which is about three times the daily production for the system.

 

LCD-2r1 wink.gif

 

Completely forgettable IMO.

:) 

o kk

post #53017 of 111248
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I know what you mean. Making NAS units and devices was quite fun and everything :)

 

 

If your phone supports USB OTG and has the OS for it. You can use E07K with it.

UGH, You guys missed my last post!!!!!

I just got the OTG cable in today to test with the E07K...

Just tried it with my phone on 4.1.2 with AOKP and Leankernel. It didn't work with USB audio, so I'm in the process of getting ready to upgrade to 4.2.1 right now and try again.

post #53018 of 111248
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

UGH, You guys missed my last post!!!!!

I just got the OTG cable in today to test with the E07K...

Just tried it with my phone on 4.1.2 with AOKP and Leankernel. It didn't work with USB audio, so I'm in the process of getting ready to upgrade to 4.2.1 right now and try again.

Try try and tell me :) beerchug.gif

 

Basically you would get same sound on the go then as you would be using WM8740 DAC.

post #53019 of 111248

Awesome pics:

 

funny ones: (Click to show)

kANjBV0.jpgydyKVEZ.jpg

 

 

lPqWO.jpg

 

This pic is a pic of the surface of Venus. 1970's. Part of the Venera program

 

The USSR dissolved and thus the American syndrome causes the thought that Americans were at the fore front of many things. If you actually analyze the data. The Soviets were extremely ahead in science and technology in many fields as well. Not just an one side thing. Their space program is currently still the farthest that man kind has ever ventured.

 

There was Buzz and Neil. But the first of them all was Yuri Gagarin.

 

And thus this is a salute to him and all the other cosmonauts that never made it home.

 

post #53020 of 111248
I know the Creative Go Pro! DAC (wasn't into audio then :/ ) worked with a custom rom and kernal on a nexus 7, as well as Ubuntu on it... biggrin.gif
post #53021 of 111248
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

IEM's hissed too much. 

 

At the cost of the soundstage, he could just get an airline adapter. It's not the most elegant solution but it works.

post #53022 of 111248
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialX View Post

 

At the cost of the soundstage, he could just get an airline adapter. It's not the most elegant solution but it works.

Yeah the dude in the feedback wasn't exactly smart.

 

I wish Heir had a universal 8ai :)

 

The heirs are pretty nice though

 

post #53023 of 111248
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I wish Heir had a universal 8ai

 

Why do you not like the customs?

post #53024 of 111248
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialX View Post

 

Why do you not like the customs?

No. Then I get to test it very_evil_smiley.gif

post #53025 of 111248

I feel like Pet no Kanojo may piss some other amateur mangaka's offf.

 

Features a cute mangaka who gets to easily use material, is always good at everything she does, and has a generic love.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge