Deadly's looks so good me jelly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3527
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, looks good Borisu, go for it!
Now get your hands on a decent camera and show us the results tomorrow.
I'd say it's better with minimizing window, attaching toolbars to each other etc.
And yet you say it's as good as PS?
decent...? I'll use my usual canon handy-cam.
Your's look better IMO....
Then again, being a creator myself, I know that other people's stuff will always look better since you've been working on yours for some time.
DAMN.... I was gonna leave it for future reference.... but now that you mention it.. I kinda wanna engrave mine too....
Makes sense, though in OSX there's "mission control" so I wouldn't need to minimize windows.
The performance/price is infinity since it's free
Interms of actual image ability? I'm not sure because I doubt Ill ever make use of either program's full potential.
(and I am quite sure not many people could)
Ehh. I like CS6 and I'm sticking with it. My academic license doesn't cost me jack schiit (same with 3DS MAX and Mudbox, Had to pay for C4D and Topogun though)
Not everyone has access to one of those....
and the mac crack doesn't work for me...
So I've been using a very basic freeware editor until GIMP got native OSX support.
In the Netherlands one always goes to the shop you've bought it at for warranty claims. Sometimes they refer you to the manufacturer, but usually you just send the broken stuff to the shop and they'll make sure it gets repaired somehow.
Yes, warranty on electronics is with some exceptions always 2 years. (exceptions include some electronics only having 1 year, and dishwashers/washing machines/refrigerators/etc. having 4-5 year).
Did I say anything else that just 'BlackWidow'? Huh? That's right, I didn't.
It's just a BlackWidow, without any suffix whatsoever. (the cheapest one)
> Skips 329 posts
> First post I see is directed toward me.
Didn't know I recommended Ano Hana to you, but it's without a doubt a great show.
Sakamichi no Apollon is a top 3 show for me, so yes, it's extremely good. You can't watch it and not suddenly feel like listening to jazz, trust me.
I though all BWs had a suffix?
Yeah you were the one to recommend it
Yeah its a coincidence?
The only question is if it will look good on the top of a unit
I don't mind a short power outage, there's something therapeutic about lighting up candles for light.
But any outage longer than a night starts to become a huge pain.
Reading research papers is so tedious..
Anyone want to read along? :P
I actually like reading academic papers. Though I can't read along on this one since it's not my field.
However, it is indeed quite fatiguing, since you have to read very carefully, and also reread a sentence multiple times very often.
Edited by Tilpo - 1/30/13 at 7:55am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 21 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 48 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Verb IEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Sample Rate in Windows with Optical Out to DAC? 16/48 or 24/192... 2 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71s take on the ATH-SPORT2 iem Page... 3 minutes ago
- › What is required to get a perfect vinyl rip? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2