Deadly's looks so good me jelly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3527
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, looks good Borisu, go for it!
Now get your hands on a decent camera and show us the results tomorrow.
I'd say it's better with minimizing window, attaching toolbars to each other etc.
And yet you say it's as good as PS?
decent...? I'll use my usual canon handy-cam.
Your's look better IMO....
Then again, being a creator myself, I know that other people's stuff will always look better since you've been working on yours for some time.
DAMN.... I was gonna leave it for future reference.... but now that you mention it.. I kinda wanna engrave mine too....
Makes sense, though in OSX there's "mission control" so I wouldn't need to minimize windows.
The performance/price is infinity since it's free
Interms of actual image ability? I'm not sure because I doubt Ill ever make use of either program's full potential.
(and I am quite sure not many people could)
Ehh. I like CS6 and I'm sticking with it. My academic license doesn't cost me jack schiit (same with 3DS MAX and Mudbox, Had to pay for C4D and Topogun though)
Not everyone has access to one of those....
and the mac crack doesn't work for me...
So I've been using a very basic freeware editor until GIMP got native OSX support.
In the Netherlands one always goes to the shop you've bought it at for warranty claims. Sometimes they refer you to the manufacturer, but usually you just send the broken stuff to the shop and they'll make sure it gets repaired somehow.
Yes, warranty on electronics is with some exceptions always 2 years. (exceptions include some electronics only having 1 year, and dishwashers/washing machines/refrigerators/etc. having 4-5 year).
Did I say anything else that just 'BlackWidow'? Huh? That's right, I didn't.
It's just a BlackWidow, without any suffix whatsoever. (the cheapest one)
> Skips 329 posts
> First post I see is directed toward me.
Didn't know I recommended Ano Hana to you, but it's without a doubt a great show.
Sakamichi no Apollon is a top 3 show for me, so yes, it's extremely good. You can't watch it and not suddenly feel like listening to jazz, trust me.
I though all BWs had a suffix?
Yeah you were the one to recommend it
Yeah its a coincidence?
The only question is if it will look good on the top of a unit
I don't mind a short power outage, there's something therapeutic about lighting up candles for light.
But any outage longer than a night starts to become a huge pain.
Reading research papers is so tedious..
Anyone want to read along? :P
I actually like reading academic papers. Though I can't read along on this one since it's not my field.
However, it is indeed quite fatiguing, since you have to read very carefully, and also reread a sentence multiple times very often.
Edited by Tilpo - 1/30/13 at 7:55am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best Open Headphones for Bass Drum/Snare Punch 30 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 37 seconds ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Review and Mods 40 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 59 seconds ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Question on if I need an amp or soundcard 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2