anyone heard the AD200 from audio technica?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
“You know, I’ve never owned any Schi….um, any of your products..” I was saying to Jason Stoddard in LA in March. Indeed, the last time I’d sampled anything from his company was years ago at a meet...
I am new to head-fi and this is my first ever review. Basically I joined head-fi to read people's expert opinions on different products, as I'm not an audiophile and do not know much about the...
Alessandro Music Series MS1i Black Walnut Cups $169 Big thanks to JoeDoe of Head-Fi as he performed the cup installation as well as the swapping out the headband. I paid a little more for mine...
Value: I got these for $207 and at twice the price they'd be a great buy. Sound: If the next sentence seems defensive, it's not. it's an assertion of the sound quality of the HD598s. I've been in...
I'll refrain from writing an extensive review this time, as everything important has already been shown and written down in the other reviews here on head-fi. I second those opinions and can...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3514
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They sure look like 'em!
You mean the AD2000? A few of our guys have them.
My impressions: Fast, forward and treble happy, with just a little bit of harshness.
Ugh, my dad is going around saying crap like being cold in temperature will give you a god damn common cold. *facepalm* His arguments are all weak and easily breakable too.
How is mine weird? I have no use for the number pad. It's just extra bulk. A TKL (tenkeyless) saves space and I don't have much space in the middle. This keyboard has a regular JIS layout.
I can't do crap with a trackpad because they're small and limiting. I only use it when I'm desperate. I prefer a IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint (the red nub) over a trackpad since it feels better to use.
Pffft, I have a gamepad for gaming.
What? I don't even move my hand when I use my mouse. I use fingertip grip. I only move my fingers.
I'd prefer playing Osu on a drawing tablet with multi-touch support tbh...well, a pen would work fine.
Correction, Apple is Corruption.
Apple hate! :)
Yup. Card Captor Sakura. I should get the last two volumes of the manga (I had 1~10, out of 12).
Yeah but I need AutoCAD and Revit eventually.
LT editions are practically nonexistent anymore. At least not as widely accessible, if anything.
In other countries they can settle with using much older versions that can be run on netbooks.
First world problems
The boot time is awesome. Everything else idc so much.
They can charge whatever they want, and they do, because they can.
There's no use yapping on and on about the poor value of the MBPs, we know already, let it go.
Panda-sama is notorious for going on and on and on about Apple related stuff. It's best if I break things here.
I just use my keyboard. ctrl+space to select individuals, shift for dragged selection.
@Bowei: what's this, suddenly doing a coin toss and going with that?
I set up the rock paper scissors method so I can post screenshot of both PMs to prove authenticity of results, and you do that >.>
I didn't like any of those at all, unfortunately.
I really liked the third one, simple is best, less is more!
-Viruses propagate well in colder environments
-Low temperatures reduce the efficiency of your immune system.
-Winter tends to be drier, thus reducing the size of infectious droplet nuclei (from sick people), allowing the virus to propagate into larger distances. But this is more related to relative humidity than temperature.
2-finger-tap = right click
Source image for Kuroda's CIEM: (I dun remember which side he put the character tho.)
Hmm.. looks like it.
How about this: I don;t need desk space for a trackpad ;)
Pen is was less agile compared to fingers.....
Added to archive :D
Guys, could you pm me with the graphics you plan to engrave on the faceplate/knob/whatever and I'll handle the resizing to the laser's 1200dpi native resolution and conversion to black/white duotone, anti aliasing, etc. Looking at the pics borisu posted I'm confident that I can hack the printer to produce smoother, much less pixelated looking gradients, for eg the halo around Kyubey on evetan's volume knob.
With borisu's approval of course
Thanks for the offer Joe!! :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 second ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 45 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Synergistic Research HOT 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon J3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads & general... 4 minutes ago
- › Official plans for firmware updates for the X5 after version 1.10,... 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by harshkamboj
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by LMNproyect
- › ASUS Xonar Essence ST Headphone 7.1-Channel Audio Card for Audiophiles by Vartan
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by Bugattikid2012
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)