anyone heard the AD200 from audio technica?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Is being a Jack of all trades and Master of none really a bad thing? Firstly thank you to RHA and Lin0003 for organizing the tour of the T10i as this was one IEM I was...
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3514
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They sure look like 'em!
You mean the AD2000? A few of our guys have them.
My impressions: Fast, forward and treble happy, with just a little bit of harshness.
Ugh, my dad is going around saying crap like being cold in temperature will give you a god damn common cold. *facepalm* His arguments are all weak and easily breakable too.
How is mine weird? I have no use for the number pad. It's just extra bulk. A TKL (tenkeyless) saves space and I don't have much space in the middle. This keyboard has a regular JIS layout.
I can't do crap with a trackpad because they're small and limiting. I only use it when I'm desperate. I prefer a IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint (the red nub) over a trackpad since it feels better to use.
Pffft, I have a gamepad for gaming.
What? I don't even move my hand when I use my mouse. I use fingertip grip. I only move my fingers.
I'd prefer playing Osu on a drawing tablet with multi-touch support tbh...well, a pen would work fine.
Correction, Apple is Corruption.
Apple hate! :)
Yup. Card Captor Sakura. I should get the last two volumes of the manga (I had 1~10, out of 12).
Yeah but I need AutoCAD and Revit eventually.
LT editions are practically nonexistent anymore. At least not as widely accessible, if anything.
In other countries they can settle with using much older versions that can be run on netbooks.
First world problems
The boot time is awesome. Everything else idc so much.
They can charge whatever they want, and they do, because they can.
There's no use yapping on and on about the poor value of the MBPs, we know already, let it go.
Panda-sama is notorious for going on and on and on about Apple related stuff. It's best if I break things here.
I just use my keyboard. ctrl+space to select individuals, shift for dragged selection.
@Bowei: what's this, suddenly doing a coin toss and going with that?
I set up the rock paper scissors method so I can post screenshot of both PMs to prove authenticity of results, and you do that >.>
I didn't like any of those at all, unfortunately.
I really liked the third one, simple is best, less is more!
-Viruses propagate well in colder environments
-Low temperatures reduce the efficiency of your immune system.
-Winter tends to be drier, thus reducing the size of infectious droplet nuclei (from sick people), allowing the virus to propagate into larger distances. But this is more related to relative humidity than temperature.
2-finger-tap = right click
Source image for Kuroda's CIEM: (I dun remember which side he put the character tho.)
Hmm.. looks like it.
How about this: I don;t need desk space for a trackpad ;)
Pen is was less agile compared to fingers.....
Added to archive :D
Guys, could you pm me with the graphics you plan to engrave on the faceplate/knob/whatever and I'll handle the resizing to the laser's 1200dpi native resolution and conversion to black/white duotone, anti aliasing, etc. Looking at the pics borisu posted I'm confident that I can hack the printer to produce smoother, much less pixelated looking gradients, for eg the halo around Kyubey on evetan's volume knob.
With borisu's approval of course
Thanks for the offer Joe!! :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 37 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 38 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 52 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E17k Alpen 2 Announced (23/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)