Aren't those hd25?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! Last post on Today at 4:51 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of headphones? Last post on Yesterday at 4:49 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Iphone to Matrix M-stage not sounding good: Amp, headphone or DAC? Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3514
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They sure look like 'em!
You mean the AD2000? A few of our guys have them.
My impressions: Fast, forward and treble happy, with just a little bit of harshness.
Ugh, my dad is going around saying crap like being cold in temperature will give you a god damn common cold. *facepalm* His arguments are all weak and easily breakable too.
How is mine weird? I have no use for the number pad. It's just extra bulk. A TKL (tenkeyless) saves space and I don't have much space in the middle. This keyboard has a regular JIS layout.
I can't do crap with a trackpad because they're small and limiting. I only use it when I'm desperate. I prefer a IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint (the red nub) over a trackpad since it feels better to use.
Pffft, I have a gamepad for gaming.
What? I don't even move my hand when I use my mouse. I use fingertip grip. I only move my fingers.
I'd prefer playing Osu on a drawing tablet with multi-touch support tbh...well, a pen would work fine.
Correction, Apple is Corruption.
Apple hate! :)
Yup. Card Captor Sakura. I should get the last two volumes of the manga (I had 1~10, out of 12).
Yeah but I need AutoCAD and Revit eventually.
LT editions are practically nonexistent anymore. At least not as widely accessible, if anything.
In other countries they can settle with using much older versions that can be run on netbooks.
First world problems
The boot time is awesome. Everything else idc so much.
They can charge whatever they want, and they do, because they can.
There's no use yapping on and on about the poor value of the MBPs, we know already, let it go.
Panda-sama is notorious for going on and on and on about Apple related stuff. It's best if I break things here.
I just use my keyboard. ctrl+space to select individuals, shift for dragged selection.
@Bowei: what's this, suddenly doing a coin toss and going with that?
I set up the rock paper scissors method so I can post screenshot of both PMs to prove authenticity of results, and you do that >.>
I didn't like any of those at all, unfortunately.
I really liked the third one, simple is best, less is more!
-Viruses propagate well in colder environments
-Low temperatures reduce the efficiency of your immune system.
-Winter tends to be drier, thus reducing the size of infectious droplet nuclei (from sick people), allowing the virus to propagate into larger distances. But this is more related to relative humidity than temperature.
2-finger-tap = right click
Source image for Kuroda's CIEM: (I dun remember which side he put the character tho.)
Hmm.. looks like it.
How about this: I don;t need desk space for a trackpad ;)
Pen is was less agile compared to fingers.....
Added to archive :D
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aquapac Waterproof Headphones 49 seconds ago
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 57 seconds ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › Searching high-quality Audiophile "non leaking" Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax thread (New) 4 minutes ago
- › POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS 4 minutes ago
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe