anyone heard the AD200 from audio technica?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3514post #52696 of 1110021/29/13 at 5:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #52697 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:00pm
They sure look like 'em!
You mean the AD2000? A few of our guys have them.
My impressions: Fast, forward and treble happy, with just a little bit of harshness.post #52698 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:02pmpost #52699 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:03pmThread Starter
Ugh, my dad is going around saying crap like being cold in temperature will give you a god damn common cold. *facepalm* His arguments are all weak and easily breakable too.Quote:
How is mine weird? I have no use for the number pad. It's just extra bulk. A TKL (tenkeyless) saves space and I don't have much space in the middle. This keyboard has a regular JIS layout.Quote:
I can't do crap with a trackpad because they're small and limiting. I only use it when I'm desperate. I prefer a IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint (the red nub) over a trackpad since it feels better to use.
Pffft, I have a gamepad for gaming.Quote:
What? I don't even move my hand when I use my mouse. I use fingertip grip. I only move my fingers.
I'd prefer playing Osu on a drawing tablet with multi-touch support tbh...well, a pen would work fine.
Correction, Apple is Corruption.
Apple hate! :)post #52700 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:04pmThread Starterpost #52701 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:05pm
Yup. Card Captor Sakura. I should get the last two volumes of the manga (I had 1~10, out of 12).Quote:
Yeah but I need AutoCAD and Revit eventually.
LT editions are practically nonexistent anymore. At least not as widely accessible, if anything.
In other countries they can settle with using much older versions that can be run on netbooks.
First world problems
The boot time is awesome. Everything else idc so much.
Quote:Originally Posted by deadlylover
They can charge whatever they want, and they do, because they can.
There's no use yapping on and on about the poor value of the MBPs, we know already, let it go.
Panda-sama is notorious for going on and on and on about Apple related stuff. It's best if I break things here.
I just use my keyboard. ctrl+space to select individuals, shift for dragged selection.
@Bowei: what's this, suddenly doing a coin toss and going with that?
I set up the rock paper scissors method so I can post screenshot of both PMs to prove authenticity of results, and you do that >.>
goddammit.post #52702 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:05pmpost #52703 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:05pm
I didn't like any of those at all, unfortunately.post #52704 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:05pmThread Starterpost #52705 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:09pm
I really liked the third one, simple is best, less is more!post #52706 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
-Viruses propagate well in colder environments
-Low temperatures reduce the efficiency of your immune system.
-Winter tends to be drier, thus reducing the size of infectious droplet nuclei (from sick people), allowing the virus to propagate into larger distances. But this is more related to relative humidity than temperature.post #52707 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:13pmpost #52708 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:14pmpost #52709 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:16pmQuote:
2-finger-tap = right clickQuote:
Source image for Kuroda's CIEM: (I dun remember which side he put the character tho.)
Hmm.. looks like it.Quote:
How about this: I don;t need desk space for a trackpad ;)
Pen is was less agile compared to fingers.....Quote:
Added to archive :Dpost #52710 of 1110021/29/13 at 6:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs
Guys, could you pm me with the graphics you plan to engrave on the faceplate/knob/whatever and I'll handle the resizing to the laser's 1200dpi native resolution and conversion to black/white duotone, anti aliasing, etc. Looking at the pics borisu posted I'm confident that I can hack the printer to produce smoother, much less pixelated looking gradients, for eg the halo around Kyubey on evetan's volume knob.
With borisu's approval of course
Thanks for the offer Joe!! :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Hifiman he500 21 seconds ago
- › Tralucent ORIGINAL 1Plus2 (Version 1) with 5N OCC SPC Custom Cable 49 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › need help choosing headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 5 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 6 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 6 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 6 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 14 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob