anyone heard the AD200 from audio technica?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3514post #52696 of 967821/29/13 at 5:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #52697 of 967821/29/13 at 6:00pm
They sure look like 'em!
You mean the AD2000? A few of our guys have them.
My impressions: Fast, forward and treble happy, with just a little bit of harshness.post #52698 of 967821/29/13 at 6:02pmpost #52699 of 967821/29/13 at 6:03pmThread Starter
Ugh, my dad is going around saying crap like being cold in temperature will give you a god damn common cold. *facepalm* His arguments are all weak and easily breakable too.Quote:
How is mine weird? I have no use for the number pad. It's just extra bulk. A TKL (tenkeyless) saves space and I don't have much space in the middle. This keyboard has a regular JIS layout.Quote:
I can't do crap with a trackpad because they're small and limiting. I only use it when I'm desperate. I prefer a IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint (the red nub) over a trackpad since it feels better to use.
Pffft, I have a gamepad for gaming.Quote:
What? I don't even move my hand when I use my mouse. I use fingertip grip. I only move my fingers.
I'd prefer playing Osu on a drawing tablet with multi-touch support tbh...well, a pen would work fine.
Correction, Apple is Corruption.
Apple hate! :)post #52700 of 967821/29/13 at 6:04pmThread Starterpost #52701 of 967821/29/13 at 6:05pm
Yup. Card Captor Sakura. I should get the last two volumes of the manga (I had 1~10, out of 12).Quote:
Yeah but I need AutoCAD and Revit eventually.
LT editions are practically nonexistent anymore. At least not as widely accessible, if anything.
In other countries they can settle with using much older versions that can be run on netbooks.
First world problems
The boot time is awesome. Everything else idc so much.
Quote:Originally Posted by deadlylover
They can charge whatever they want, and they do, because they can.
There's no use yapping on and on about the poor value of the MBPs, we know already, let it go.
Panda-sama is notorious for going on and on and on about Apple related stuff. It's best if I break things here.
I just use my keyboard. ctrl+space to select individuals, shift for dragged selection.
@Bowei: what's this, suddenly doing a coin toss and going with that?
I set up the rock paper scissors method so I can post screenshot of both PMs to prove authenticity of results, and you do that >.>
goddammit.post #52702 of 967821/29/13 at 6:05pmpost #52703 of 967821/29/13 at 6:05pm
I didn't like any of those at all, unfortunately.post #52704 of 967821/29/13 at 6:05pmThread Starterpost #52705 of 967821/29/13 at 6:09pm
I really liked the third one, simple is best, less is more!post #52706 of 967821/29/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
-Viruses propagate well in colder environments
-Low temperatures reduce the efficiency of your immune system.
-Winter tends to be drier, thus reducing the size of infectious droplet nuclei (from sick people), allowing the virus to propagate into larger distances. But this is more related to relative humidity than temperature.post #52707 of 967821/29/13 at 6:13pmpost #52708 of 967821/29/13 at 6:14pmpost #52709 of 967821/29/13 at 6:16pmQuote:
2-finger-tap = right clickQuote:
Source image for Kuroda's CIEM: (I dun remember which side he put the character tho.)
Hmm.. looks like it.Quote:
How about this: I don;t need desk space for a trackpad ;)
Pen is was less agile compared to fingers.....Quote:
Added to archive :Dpost #52710 of 967821/29/13 at 6:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs
Guys, could you pm me with the graphics you plan to engrave on the faceplate/knob/whatever and I'll handle the resizing to the laser's 1200dpi native resolution and conversion to black/white duotone, anti aliasing, etc. Looking at the pics borisu posted I'm confident that I can hack the printer to produce smoother, much less pixelated looking gradients, for eg the halo around Kyubey on evetan's volume knob.
With borisu's approval of course
Thanks for the offer Joe!! :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 13 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 59 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Issues with mobile site on Android 4.4 using Chrome 1 minute ago
- › I don't understand the difference between buying a 100$ pair of... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 5 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 5 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 6 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi