anyone heard the AD200 from audio technica?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3514
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They sure look like 'em!
You mean the AD2000? A few of our guys have them.
My impressions: Fast, forward and treble happy, with just a little bit of harshness.
Ugh, my dad is going around saying crap like being cold in temperature will give you a god damn common cold. *facepalm* His arguments are all weak and easily breakable too.
How is mine weird? I have no use for the number pad. It's just extra bulk. A TKL (tenkeyless) saves space and I don't have much space in the middle. This keyboard has a regular JIS layout.
I can't do crap with a trackpad because they're small and limiting. I only use it when I'm desperate. I prefer a IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint (the red nub) over a trackpad since it feels better to use.
Pffft, I have a gamepad for gaming.
What? I don't even move my hand when I use my mouse. I use fingertip grip. I only move my fingers.
I'd prefer playing Osu on a drawing tablet with multi-touch support tbh...well, a pen would work fine.
Correction, Apple is Corruption.
Apple hate! :)
Yup. Card Captor Sakura. I should get the last two volumes of the manga (I had 1~10, out of 12).
Yeah but I need AutoCAD and Revit eventually.
LT editions are practically nonexistent anymore. At least not as widely accessible, if anything.
In other countries they can settle with using much older versions that can be run on netbooks.
First world problems
The boot time is awesome. Everything else idc so much.
They can charge whatever they want, and they do, because they can.
There's no use yapping on and on about the poor value of the MBPs, we know already, let it go.
Panda-sama is notorious for going on and on and on about Apple related stuff. It's best if I break things here.
I just use my keyboard. ctrl+space to select individuals, shift for dragged selection.
@Bowei: what's this, suddenly doing a coin toss and going with that?
I set up the rock paper scissors method so I can post screenshot of both PMs to prove authenticity of results, and you do that >.>
I didn't like any of those at all, unfortunately.
I really liked the third one, simple is best, less is more!
-Viruses propagate well in colder environments
-Low temperatures reduce the efficiency of your immune system.
-Winter tends to be drier, thus reducing the size of infectious droplet nuclei (from sick people), allowing the virus to propagate into larger distances. But this is more related to relative humidity than temperature.
2-finger-tap = right click
Source image for Kuroda's CIEM: (I dun remember which side he put the character tho.)
Hmm.. looks like it.
How about this: I don;t need desk space for a trackpad ;)
Pen is was less agile compared to fingers.....
Added to archive :D
Guys, could you pm me with the graphics you plan to engrave on the faceplate/knob/whatever and I'll handle the resizing to the laser's 1200dpi native resolution and conversion to black/white duotone, anti aliasing, etc. Looking at the pics borisu posted I'm confident that I can hack the printer to produce smoother, much less pixelated looking gradients, for eg the halo around Kyubey on evetan's volume knob.
With borisu's approval of course
Thanks for the offer Joe!! :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Help me pick some new open-back cans 23 seconds ago
- › Audiophilleo 2 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 3 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Nickerfied Fostex T50RP...................... Impressions/... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 5 minutes ago
- › Best smartphone to get to use as an music player 5 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)