- 102 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! Last post on Today at 4:49 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of headphones? Last post on Today at 11:04 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Iphone to Matrix M-stage not sounding good: Amp, headphone or DAC? Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
very relax sounding IEM, great for relaxing, fit is awkward if u have small ears, accessories are tons but most are useless, tape mod is good! Recommended
I bought these back in October and have only been able to enjoy them in the last couple of weeks (i.e. from late April 2013 after ordering in October 2012). I can't stress enough how important it...
Based in the reviews I read here I purchased the SR80i last July 2012. I thought they were way to bright, or as someone else said "ice picks" in the ears. I thought perhaps I needed an amp - and...
One channel of my Denon 250 pre-amp/amp set failed several times per listening session. So I bought the SMSL SA-98 in Hong Kong for a mere € 98,99 including transport. The trip from Hong Kong to...
Introduction First, I’d like to thank the folks at HiSoundAudio for sending me a sample of the Wooduo 2 in ear monitors for review. HiSoundAudio is a Chinese based headphone and earphone...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3502
Gear mentioned in this thread:
do you notice any weirdness in the low treble with the heirs like in this review?
Panda-sama has been challenged!
No lips ?
Look at this news article...
Sound like any currently airing anime? :P
And if I do get CIEMs soon, what does everyone think of this pic for the right side:
And this for the left:
[One would be flipped obviously...]
In need for an input on some favorite digital artists (e.g. Tony Taka). I need a style to imitate for practice in diversity and just for some random inspirations..
I think Clamp's character designs are beautiful. Code Geass's adapted designs and animation really doesn't do them justice.
Sorry, I was doing some English work.
+1, but not in code geass.
Noodle people would be like XXXHolic.
I have nothing against Pandas but your stupid.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
SEE WHAT I DID THERE?
ooooh nice render :D
LOL What game is that?
It's real-time, methinks. You can clearly see the Quake III pickups.
Max Payne. Though, I don't remember if it was really locked or the author just makes fun of modern level design...
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Basshead Club 58 seconds ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 1 minute ago
- › Can't change my profile image 1 minute ago
- › Is Sansa Clip + really that good?! 2 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress with updated impressions on... 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 by minhquancanon7d
- › Unique Melody Miracle by Loquah
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by jeffphus
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by REvandenBERG
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by TheGame21x
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by TKWizard
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by lepermessiah
- › FiiO E09K by Bonavon Vovo
- › Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3 by kyuuketsuki
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by sunnyape
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe