- 108 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3501
Gear mentioned in this thread:
do you notice any weirdness in the low treble with the heirs like in this review?
Panda-sama has been challenged!
No lips ?
Look at this news article...
Sound like any currently airing anime? :P
And if I do get CIEMs soon, what does everyone think of this pic for the right side:
And this for the left:
[One would be flipped obviously...]
In need for an input on some favorite digital artists (e.g. Tony Taka). I need a style to imitate for practice in diversity and just for some random inspirations..
I think Clamp's character designs are beautiful. Code Geass's adapted designs and animation really doesn't do them justice.
Sorry, I was doing some English work.
+1, but not in code geass.
Noodle people would be like XXXHolic.
I have nothing against Pandas but your stupid.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
SEE WHAT I DID THERE?
ooooh nice render :D
LOL What game is that?
It's real-time, methinks. You can clearly see the Quake III pickups.
Max Payne. Though, I don't remember if it was really locked or the author just makes fun of modern level design...
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 55 seconds ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 7 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 8 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 9 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 11 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 11 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 12 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 14 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2