- 108 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3501
Gear mentioned in this thread:
do you notice any weirdness in the low treble with the heirs like in this review?
Panda-sama has been challenged!
No lips ?
Look at this news article...
Sound like any currently airing anime? :P
And if I do get CIEMs soon, what does everyone think of this pic for the right side:
And this for the left:
[One would be flipped obviously...]
In need for an input on some favorite digital artists (e.g. Tony Taka). I need a style to imitate for practice in diversity and just for some random inspirations..
I think Clamp's character designs are beautiful. Code Geass's adapted designs and animation really doesn't do them justice.
Sorry, I was doing some English work.
+1, but not in code geass.
Noodle people would be like XXXHolic.
I have nothing against Pandas but your stupid.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
SEE WHAT I DID THERE?
ooooh nice render :D
LOL What game is that?
It's real-time, methinks. You can clearly see the Quake III pickups.
Max Payne. Though, I don't remember if it was really locked or the author just makes fun of modern level design...
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › U.S. & CANADA REVIEW TOUR: Calyx PaT Portable DAC/Amp 20 seconds ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 1 minute ago
- › Good headphone recommendations? 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3