Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3498

post #52456 of 138013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

4ai has great imaging. Just great.

 

The Tzar 350 is a realisation of not having the imaging. The imaging feels weird to many people. Including me. 

Sir panda, what does this have to do with quoting my post? :)

won't be going CIEM/IEM anytime soon~

post #52457 of 138013

oh, question: How's The Unlimited- blahblahblah? looks good.

post #52458 of 138013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Sir panda, what does this have to do with quoting my post? :)

won't be going CIEM/IEM anytime soon~

sorry. I got a jizz moment with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

oh, question: How's The Unlimited- blahblahblah? looks good.

unlimited what?

 

Unlimited Blade Works?

post #52459 of 138013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

sorry. I got a jizz moment with them.

unlimited what?

 

Unlimited Blade Works?

nono the unlimited from this season.

what do quoting and jizzing have to do with each other?

lol... American Poetry/writing: Depressed people writing about depressed stuff. Upton Sinclair and his The Jungle. Move to america. Bad things happen. More bad things happen. A lot of bad things happen. Should've stayed back in Lithuania.

post #52460 of 138013

At first for a slight glance when I thought it was a dream, I thought the DX400's were sexy, but the cups kinda killed it for me upon closer examination. 

post #52461 of 138013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

nono the unlimited from this season.

what do quoting and jizzing have to do with each other?

lol... American Poetry/writing: Depressed people writing about depressed stuff. Upton Sinclair and his The Jungle. Move to america. Bad things happen. More bad things happen. A lot of bad things happen. Should've stayed back in Lithuania.

What unlimited?

post #52462 of 138013

The Unlimited – Hyoubu Kyousuke

post #52463 of 138013

Question: What happens when you get 2 pandas together on a thread? :)

post #52464 of 138013
Panda fight?

I wont be there for your hs moment. So congrats smily_headphones1.gif you get access to our forums too so welcome smily_headphones1.gif

Otasumi!
post #52465 of 138013

Otasumi!
The HS lounge is fun :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Panda fight?

I wont be there for your hs moment. So congrats smily_headphones1.gif you get access to our forums too so welcome smily_headphones1.gif

Otasumi!
post #52466 of 138013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

R2 was ...da bomb.

Code Geass. The second season is R2. He is on R2. Obviously you would watch S1

 

Most watch Death Note first. Code Geass is another fav. If you like Death Note. you most likely will love Code Geass. Code Geass is the most popular anime(subjective) to come out in recent years and still has a large fan base despite ending 5 years ago.

Thanks I'll def check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Get the Ducky shine II, where are you getting it from?

post #52467 of 138013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Panda fight?

I wont be there for your hs moment. So congrats smily_headphones1.gif you get access to our forums too so welcome smily_headphones1.gif

Otasumi!

panda man... WHYYYYY

post #52468 of 138013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kskwerl View Post

Get the Ducky shine II, where are you getting it from?

Wherever is the cheapest...

Any recommendations?
Also, too bad you already ordered your O2... :(

post #52469 of 138013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Panda fight?

I wont be there for your hs moment. So congrats smily_headphones1.gif you get access to our forums too so welcome smily_headphones1.gif

Otasumi!
Fight to the death!!!!!
post #52470 of 138013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Wherever is the cheapest...

Any recommendations?
Also, too bad you already ordered your O2... :(

No clue, they are pretty hard to get about a year or two ago when I was in the market for a mechanical keyboard 

 

and I know! (about the o2) lol

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge