Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3484
Gear mentioned in this thread:
what material? I personally wouldn't risk it over a small thing. Hearing > mod anytime, anywhere.
I won't say it's bad, but it's kind of that feeling I have with anything mainstream...
I wonder if I can find another place to do my impressions. The last successful one I did charged $50. Hopefully I can get something a lil cheaper. Or perhaps not reshell at all.
Ah~I remember those days of horribly dubbed (well not really I guess) Naruto episodes on CN and sneaking a few peaks at the "restricted" Adult Swim's Bleach.
And then I found the internet. We spent many episodes together watching more sub than dub.
But yea, to summarize, nostalgia.
Parroting my audiologist:
"It will only cause damage after the second bend. Which is very deep in already. Also could you get your feet off of the table please."
Might want a second person to help you as you do it.
Yeah I hear it. It's really bad on the 3.Ai. Make sure you get bowei to hear it once he gets back,
Hipster gonna be hipsters.
Either your feet were up really high, or that's a low table.
I was going to force my mom to help me, but I think she's against it. Probably would give her more peace of mind if I went to somewhere official.
This song is also sibilance galore.
And gives diabetes in more than one way.
OH. Impressions. Hmmm didn't you just do one for your CIEM's that are coming in? For something unnecessary, I'd save the money for later. Just don't want anyone losing anything :s
:) what can I say. Hispters*
Aren't the Vibratos (almost wrote vibrators there on accident) dynamic drivers? A lot of CIEM places won't even do dynamic driver headphones...
Dang... The recommended audiologist for 64ears in Vancouver WA only charges $25...
You need to do a trace on the picture to vectorize it.
He said the gradients turned out horrible
OMG! So cute!
Is that the same VA as mayushii in S;G?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 5 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2