Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3484
Gear mentioned in this thread:
what material? I personally wouldn't risk it over a small thing. Hearing > mod anytime, anywhere.
I won't say it's bad, but it's kind of that feeling I have with anything mainstream...
I wonder if I can find another place to do my impressions. The last successful one I did charged $50. Hopefully I can get something a lil cheaper. Or perhaps not reshell at all.
Ah~I remember those days of horribly dubbed (well not really I guess) Naruto episodes on CN and sneaking a few peaks at the "restricted" Adult Swim's Bleach.
And then I found the internet. We spent many episodes together watching more sub than dub.
But yea, to summarize, nostalgia.
Parroting my audiologist:
"It will only cause damage after the second bend. Which is very deep in already. Also could you get your feet off of the table please."
Might want a second person to help you as you do it.
Yeah I hear it. It's really bad on the 3.Ai. Make sure you get bowei to hear it once he gets back,
Hipster gonna be hipsters.
Either your feet were up really high, or that's a low table.
I was going to force my mom to help me, but I think she's against it. Probably would give her more peace of mind if I went to somewhere official.
This song is also sibilance galore.
And gives diabetes in more than one way.
OH. Impressions. Hmmm didn't you just do one for your CIEM's that are coming in? For something unnecessary, I'd save the money for later. Just don't want anyone losing anything :s
:) what can I say. Hispters*
Aren't the Vibratos (almost wrote vibrators there on accident) dynamic drivers? A lot of CIEM places won't even do dynamic driver headphones...
Dang... The recommended audiologist for 64ears in Vancouver WA only charges $25...
You need to do a trace on the picture to vectorize it.
He said the gradients turned out horrible
OMG! So cute!
Is that the same VA as mayushii in S;G?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 1 minute ago
- › Recommendations for a compact, single-box solution for the HD600?... 2 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 3 minutes ago
- › Wanted: Cheap Portable Audio Player 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 5 minutes ago
- › Millett "Starving Student" hybrid amp 5 minutes ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW FW. . link 1st page. . 6 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)