Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3484post #52246 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #52247 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:25pmQuote:
what material? I personally wouldn't risk it over a small thing. Hearing > mod anytime, anywhere.post #52248 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:26pmQuote:
I won't say it's bad, but it's kind of that feeling I have with anything mainstream...post #52249 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:28pmQuote:
I wonder if I can find another place to do my impressions. The last successful one I did charged $50. Hopefully I can get something a lil cheaper. Or perhaps not reshell at all.post #52250 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:28pmpost #52252 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:30pm
Ah~I remember those days of horribly dubbed (well not really I guess) Naruto episodes on CN and sneaking a few peaks at the "restricted" Adult Swim's Bleach.
And then I found the internet. We spent many episodes together watching more sub than dub.
But yea, to summarize, nostalgia.post #52253 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:30pmpost #52254 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by TwinQY
Parroting my audiologist:
"It will only cause damage after the second bend. Which is very deep in already. Also could you get your feet off of the table please."
Might want a second person to help you as you do it.
Yeah I hear it. It's really bad on the 3.Ai. Make sure you get bowei to hear it once he gets back,
Hipster gonna be hipsters.
Either your feet were up really high, or that's a low table.
I was going to force my mom to help me, but I think she's against it. Probably would give her more peace of mind if I went to somewhere official.post #52255 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:34pmQuote:
This song is also sibilance galore.
And gives diabetes in more than one way.post #52257 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:36pmQuote:
OH. Impressions. Hmmm didn't you just do one for your CIEM's that are coming in? For something unnecessary, I'd save the money for later. Just don't want anyone losing anything :s
:) what can I say. Hispters*post #52258 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:37pmpost #52259 of 1072851/27/13 at 8:38pmQuote:
Aren't the Vibratos (almost wrote vibrators there on accident) dynamic drivers? A lot of CIEM places won't even do dynamic driver headphones...Quote:
Dang... The recommended audiologist for 64ears in Vancouver WA only charges $25...Quote:
You need to do a trace on the picture to vectorize it.Quote:
He said the gradients turned out horribleQuote:
OMG! So cute!
Is that the same VA as mayushii in S;G?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 3 minutes ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 3 minutes ago
- › Amazing Audioengine D3 ... 3 minutes ago
- › Benchmark DAC2 HGC 4 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South... 4 minutes ago
- › Hissy/staticky "s" and cymbals? 5 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude