I'm thinking of reshelling my V-Moda Vibratos for $130 my InEarCustom. A little hesitant though. They give you DIY impression material, but I don't know. I'm afraid of killing my hearing if I get a step wrong and the material sticks to my eardrum. Any thoughts?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3483
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My Athlon X2 2.6GHz and 8800gt can't handle CryWars very well either...
The 10k spike is noticeable on some songs with poor recordings too, like Aya Hirano's voice at 0:30 on this vid or so.
what material? I personally wouldn't risk it over a small thing. Hearing > mod anytime, anywhere.
I won't say it's bad, but it's kind of that feeling I have with anything mainstream...
I wonder if I can find another place to do my impressions. The last successful one I did charged $50. Hopefully I can get something a lil cheaper. Or perhaps not reshell at all.
Ah~I remember those days of horribly dubbed (well not really I guess) Naruto episodes on CN and sneaking a few peaks at the "restricted" Adult Swim's Bleach.
And then I found the internet. We spent many episodes together watching more sub than dub.
But yea, to summarize, nostalgia.
Parroting my audiologist:
"It will only cause damage after the second bend. Which is very deep in already. Also could you get your feet off of the table please."
Might want a second person to help you as you do it.
Yeah I hear it. It's really bad on the 3.Ai. Make sure you get bowei to hear it once he gets back,
Hipster gonna be hipsters.
Either your feet were up really high, or that's a low table.
I was going to force my mom to help me, but I think she's against it. Probably would give her more peace of mind if I went to somewhere official.
This song is also sibilance galore.
And gives diabetes in more than one way.
OH. Impressions. Hmmm didn't you just do one for your CIEM's that are coming in? For something unnecessary, I'd save the money for later. Just don't want anyone losing anything :s
:) what can I say. Hispters*
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 22 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Budget amp for HD 598 and DT 880 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Can someone tell me what headphones these are? 3 minutes ago
- › FIIO OTG Support Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 5 minutes ago
- › Why boosting 30 Hz by 30 dB sounds so good... 5 minutes ago
- › Clear Tune Monitors CT-500 Elite Review & Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2