I'm thinking of reshelling my V-Moda Vibratos for $130 my InEarCustom. A little hesitant though. They give you DIY impression material, but I don't know. I'm afraid of killing my hearing if I get a step wrong and the material sticks to my eardrum. Any thoughts?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3483
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My Athlon X2 2.6GHz and 8800gt can't handle CryWars very well either...
The 10k spike is noticeable on some songs with poor recordings too, like Aya Hirano's voice at 0:30 on this vid or so.
what material? I personally wouldn't risk it over a small thing. Hearing > mod anytime, anywhere.
I won't say it's bad, but it's kind of that feeling I have with anything mainstream...
I wonder if I can find another place to do my impressions. The last successful one I did charged $50. Hopefully I can get something a lil cheaper. Or perhaps not reshell at all.
Ah~I remember those days of horribly dubbed (well not really I guess) Naruto episodes on CN and sneaking a few peaks at the "restricted" Adult Swim's Bleach.
And then I found the internet. We spent many episodes together watching more sub than dub.
But yea, to summarize, nostalgia.
Parroting my audiologist:
"It will only cause damage after the second bend. Which is very deep in already. Also could you get your feet off of the table please."
Might want a second person to help you as you do it.
Yeah I hear it. It's really bad on the 3.Ai. Make sure you get bowei to hear it once he gets back,
Hipster gonna be hipsters.
Either your feet were up really high, or that's a low table.
I was going to force my mom to help me, but I think she's against it. Probably would give her more peace of mind if I went to somewhere official.
This song is also sibilance galore.
And gives diabetes in more than one way.
OH. Impressions. Hmmm didn't you just do one for your CIEM's that are coming in? For something unnecessary, I'd save the money for later. Just don't want anyone losing anything :s
:) what can I say. Hispters*
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 35 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a pair of 'fun' closed-back headphones under 250$, any... 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › Grateful Dead Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for DAC with 5HZ - 40KHZ Response Rate? 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)