With amazing sounding stuff like the UE900, you can be sure they've still got it, Logitech be damned. Just a bit peeved at the consumer UE500s, etc, a few years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3478
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Jerry Harvey(current CEO of JH Audio) and others founded Ultimate Ears. They were huge parteners of Westone. Business went great, Westone did their things and UE did theirs. And then schiit happened. Westone happened to own all the patents for the stuff that they sold to UE and Westone screwed UE over. UE stocks and products drop to hell. They however get back some of their former glory thanks to Jerry. With a low price and near bankrupcy. Logitech aquires them. At first, plastics and quality went to hell but over a few years, the overal quality went back to near pre aquiration quality(took a while though).After a year or two, Jerry was ousted/left from UE to find JH audio as we know now it. Now, UE advertises heavily to us enthusiasts while still going heavily into the consumer field. UE may be mainstream now but it is still a highly respected company by enthusiats.
yesh, use a mal, but too lazy to update, so whichever one is open I use... and if neither are open... I either open one and store or don't store at all lol
If you got this song as an mp3 you could try ReplayGaining it. Mp3s tend to drive brickwalled recordings past clipping in the encoding process which makes them sound worse. After using ReplayGain, the compressed peaks will round out and it may even sound a bit better than the original CD.
Yeah I know. Nobody even remembers what this is about anymore right? This is over a hundred pages old >_<
I always replay gain my music, but I can't say I've heard any differences in terms of quality. Long time no see. :D:D
Gooooood afternoon all, haven't been around the past two days, been busy with the Australia Day barbeque and all.
you haven't been here the past 2 days? -_- too hard to believe. I thought you were here yesterday.
Good Afternoon... or almost night here... the sun's set already :p
..hi mi tsu
The anime above is Kimikiss, the bottom is Nogizaka himitsu.
Edited by bowei006 - 1/27/13 at 6:03pm
Or if you are an anime geek, know the person :)
She is Hoshino from Mimikiss
Kimikiss the girl that kouichi kinda likes that is in his class?
Teach meh how to reverse search. Mastah.
KUNG FU HUSTLE
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 57 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › My room is causing one speaker to sound more crisp/deeper than the... 3 minutes ago
- › Dark Voice 339 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso D55 DAC/Amp...anyone used it? 3 minutes ago
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Constantly being rejected, here are the...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3