With amazing sounding stuff like the UE900, you can be sure they've still got it, Logitech be damned. Just a bit peeved at the consumer UE500s, etc, a few years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I have been using Samson SR940 for a week now so this review will not be too detailed. It was a blind purchase as there are no helpful reviews available. I bought two headphones; Beyer DT880 pro...
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3478
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #52157 of 982801/27/13 at 5:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
Jerry Harvey(current CEO of JH Audio) and others founded Ultimate Ears. They were huge parteners of Westone. Business went great, Westone did their things and UE did theirs. And then schiit happened. Westone happened to own all the patents for the stuff that they sold to UE and Westone screwed UE over. UE stocks and products drop to hell. They however get back some of their former glory thanks to Jerry. With a low price and near bankrupcy. Logitech aquires them. At first, plastics and quality went to hell but over a few years, the overal quality went back to near pre aquiration quality(took a while though).After a year or two, Jerry was ousted/left from UE to find JH audio as we know now it. Now, UE advertises heavily to us enthusiasts while still going heavily into the consumer field. UE may be mainstream now but it is still a highly respected company by enthusiats.
yesh, use a mal, but too lazy to update, so whichever one is open I use... and if neither are open... I either open one and store or don't store at all lolpost #52158 of 982801/27/13 at 5:28pmOriginally Posted by Joe Bloggs
If you got this song as an mp3 you could try ReplayGaining it. Mp3s tend to drive brickwalled recordings past clipping in the encoding process which makes them sound worse. After using ReplayGain, the compressed peaks will round out and it may even sound a bit better than the original CD.
Yeah I know. Nobody even remembers what this is about anymore right? This is over a hundred pages old >_<
I always replay gain my music, but I can't say I've heard any differences in terms of quality. Long time no see. :D:D
Gooooood afternoon all, haven't been around the past two days, been busy with the Australia Day barbeque and all.post #52159 of 982801/27/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
you haven't been here the past 2 days? -_- too hard to believe. I thought you were here yesterday.
Good Afternoon... or almost night here... the sun's set already :ppost #52160 of 982801/27/13 at 5:38pmpost #52162 of 982801/27/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
...WHY???post #52163 of 982801/27/13 at 5:54pmpost #52164 of 982801/27/13 at 5:58pmpost #52166 of 982801/27/13 at 6:02pmQuote:
..hi mi tsu
The anime above is Kimikiss, the bottom is Nogizaka himitsu.
Edited by bowei006 - 1/27/13 at 6:03pmpost #52167 of 982801/27/13 at 6:04pmQuote:
Or if you are an anime geek, know the person :)
She is Hoshino from Mimikiss
Good anime.post #52168 of 982801/27/13 at 6:06pmQuote:
Kimikiss the girl that kouichi kinda likes that is in his class?Quote:
Teach meh how to reverse search. Mastah.
KUNG FU HUSTLE
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Westone ES5 35 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 36 seconds ago
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 50 seconds ago
- › WESTONE 3 IMPRESSIONS AND APPRECIATION THREAD 1 minute ago
- › Rega DAC + ? + Q701 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.6 3 minutes ago
- › Etymotic ER4S and JDS Labs C5 4 minutes ago
- › What are the Best Vintage Headphones? Pre-1980 4 minutes ago
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital