With amazing sounding stuff like the UE900, you can be sure they've still got it, Logitech be damned. Just a bit peeved at the consumer UE500s, etc, a few years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
i had these headphones from last 8 months and i am enjoying it a lot for listening classical, jazz.these headphones offer proper imaging to the vocals of the artist and music it fairly do justice...
These headphones are a great pair for home use, and use for movies, videos and ect. They deliver great sound quality, but I wouldn't consider it hi-Fi though. I listen to mostly Metal and Rock...
I was overall unimpressed with the Focal Spirit One cans. I'm hardly a connoisseur of headphones, but I was let down a bit by the sound and the manufacturer's advertising. I compared these to...
I have the real version 2.0, not 2.1 (with the clip). Build/Design: I didn't like the provided tips, used the small Sennheiser tips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976313070 - much...
I purchased the Audio Technica ESW9a. These have African Paduak shells rather than the cherry of the Japanese release. The ESW9a is made in Japan. Physical: First, these are most...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3478
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #52157 of 1077251/27/13 at 5:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
Jerry Harvey(current CEO of JH Audio) and others founded Ultimate Ears. They were huge parteners of Westone. Business went great, Westone did their things and UE did theirs. And then schiit happened. Westone happened to own all the patents for the stuff that they sold to UE and Westone screwed UE over. UE stocks and products drop to hell. They however get back some of their former glory thanks to Jerry. With a low price and near bankrupcy. Logitech aquires them. At first, plastics and quality went to hell but over a few years, the overal quality went back to near pre aquiration quality(took a while though).After a year or two, Jerry was ousted/left from UE to find JH audio as we know now it. Now, UE advertises heavily to us enthusiasts while still going heavily into the consumer field. UE may be mainstream now but it is still a highly respected company by enthusiats.
yesh, use a mal, but too lazy to update, so whichever one is open I use... and if neither are open... I either open one and store or don't store at all lolpost #52158 of 1077251/27/13 at 5:28pmOriginally Posted by Joe Bloggs
If you got this song as an mp3 you could try ReplayGaining it. Mp3s tend to drive brickwalled recordings past clipping in the encoding process which makes them sound worse. After using ReplayGain, the compressed peaks will round out and it may even sound a bit better than the original CD.
Yeah I know. Nobody even remembers what this is about anymore right? This is over a hundred pages old >_<
I always replay gain my music, but I can't say I've heard any differences in terms of quality. Long time no see. :D:D
Gooooood afternoon all, haven't been around the past two days, been busy with the Australia Day barbeque and all.post #52159 of 1077251/27/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
you haven't been here the past 2 days? -_- too hard to believe. I thought you were here yesterday.
Good Afternoon... or almost night here... the sun's set already :ppost #52160 of 1077251/27/13 at 5:38pmpost #52162 of 1077251/27/13 at 5:54pmQuote:
...WHY???post #52163 of 1077251/27/13 at 5:54pmpost #52164 of 1077251/27/13 at 5:58pmpost #52166 of 1077251/27/13 at 6:02pmQuote:
..hi mi tsu
The anime above is Kimikiss, the bottom is Nogizaka himitsu.
Edited by bowei006 - 1/27/13 at 6:03pmpost #52167 of 1077251/27/13 at 6:04pmQuote:
Or if you are an anime geek, know the person :)
She is Hoshino from Mimikiss
Good anime.post #52168 of 1077251/27/13 at 6:06pmQuote:
Kimikiss the girl that kouichi kinda likes that is in his class?Quote:
Teach meh how to reverse search. Mastah.
KUNG FU HUSTLE
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 14 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 59 seconds ago
- › Blue Circle Audio "PaG" Custom Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 2 minutes ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 4 minutes ago
- › Want to Buy the King Of IEM (best iem in the market) Noble Kaiser... 12 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 16 minutes ago
- › Decibullz microwavable custom fit IED headphones at CES 17 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M* dacs, New amp section. Latest... 17 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PMX60 Headphones by sagar khichi
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by Cobaltius
- › Focal Spirit One Headphones by guidfail
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by BenF
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude