With amazing sounding stuff like the UE900, you can be sure they've still got it, Logitech be damned. Just a bit peeved at the consumer UE500s, etc, a few years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
When I have found these Harman Kardon for a ridiculously cheap price, I had already decided that I would have kept the Fidelio M2BT, the best of all those I have tested (obviously). But given the...
I started my quest for the best sounding and portable Bluetooth Headphones some months ago. I compared two. I was not satisfied. So I bought more. The Fidelio were among the first 5 I've...
Owned this amp for just over a year and it is wonderful for the price. FiiO is one of the few companies that openly lists all of their specs to the public. I reason I bought this was primarily to...
The Bravo V2 is an attractive and inexpensive "pseudo-tube/hybrid" amp that is easily accessible to beginner DIYers if modifications are desired (which they definitely are as I will expand on...
Introduction This is a review of the Sennheirser HD 202 headphone. At the time of the review, the cans were at eleven months of near-continuous use. Bear with me, as this is only my second...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3478
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Jerry Harvey(current CEO of JH Audio) and others founded Ultimate Ears. They were huge parteners of Westone. Business went great, Westone did their things and UE did theirs. And then schiit happened. Westone happened to own all the patents for the stuff that they sold to UE and Westone screwed UE over. UE stocks and products drop to hell. They however get back some of their former glory thanks to Jerry. With a low price and near bankrupcy. Logitech aquires them. At first, plastics and quality went to hell but over a few years, the overal quality went back to near pre aquiration quality(took a while though).After a year or two, Jerry was ousted/left from UE to find JH audio as we know now it. Now, UE advertises heavily to us enthusiasts while still going heavily into the consumer field. UE may be mainstream now but it is still a highly respected company by enthusiats.
yesh, use a mal, but too lazy to update, so whichever one is open I use... and if neither are open... I either open one and store or don't store at all lol
If you got this song as an mp3 you could try ReplayGaining it. Mp3s tend to drive brickwalled recordings past clipping in the encoding process which makes them sound worse. After using ReplayGain, the compressed peaks will round out and it may even sound a bit better than the original CD.
Yeah I know. Nobody even remembers what this is about anymore right? This is over a hundred pages old >_<
I always replay gain my music, but I can't say I've heard any differences in terms of quality. Long time no see. :D:D
Gooooood afternoon all, haven't been around the past two days, been busy with the Australia Day barbeque and all.
you haven't been here the past 2 days? -_- too hard to believe. I thought you were here yesterday.
Good Afternoon... or almost night here... the sun's set already :p
..hi mi tsu
The anime above is Kimikiss, the bottom is Nogizaka himitsu.
Edited by bowei006 - 1/27/13 at 6:03pm
Or if you are an anime geek, know the person :)
She is Hoshino from Mimikiss
Kimikiss the girl that kouichi kinda likes that is in his class?
Teach meh how to reverse search. Mastah.
KUNG FU HUSTLE
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 11 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 31 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 46 seconds ago
- › Burson Soloist SL 1 minute ago
- › choose my next headphones, bassy (not too much) 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220 Vs. PRO 500 3 minutes ago
- › Grado - HF2's original owner 3 minutes ago
- › Need help finding headphones for Orchestral music. ~$100 Price range. 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones by serman005
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by stuartfang
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3