oh, how panda-sama gets these faqing great pictures... makes me want to go omgwtfbbq.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3478
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's actually a fav reminder harem for me.
I think of it all the time. Good series. Did what ichigo 100% didn't. But Ichigo is still better
I've gone 3 episodes in kimikiss. Amagami haruka arc is > x infinity
hi mi tsu
oh right. Nope, of course not.
I prefered S1 of Amagami overal in terms of giddy feeling. But in terms of an actual continous storyline. I liked Kimi Kiss pure rouge
both are 8/10
Amagami followed a 2 ep romance pattern. This mean that they got down to business quick and gave you some nice situations and heart breaking ep 1 endings. Which I loved. Even the characters I didn't like got me loving them after their arc.
As for Kimi Kiss, I liked one of the girls to be the Main love and it went well for it and overall just hit a few marks. Didn't giddy me up like Amagami S1 did but it satisfied me more
I didn't get as much giddiness from Ano Natsu but Ano Natsu is without a doubt one of the best straight up romance series in the last few years. Where harem is not it. Just a straight up highly focusesd romance. Art and animation was done well, great songs. Generic characters. But the overal plot flow was great. It didn't try to do things it didn't/wasn't able to do. It ended up highly awesome.
By the end of two weeks. I have a good chance of being one of the only to ever reach 20K
That was a really good arc.
Hatsukoi Limited was also a very enjoyable anime. Not as good as ichigo(same author) but it should be watched weekly and not in one go. That was how it worked well. Great atmosphere and feel.
Oh my god, someone made a pack that includes MWLL and Crysis Wars in a single installed at less than 5GB. Much awesome.
All the mech fans go try it out for free!
i thought you can only play MWLL with a legit copy?
Crysis Wars trial is legit, just haven't got a working CD-key. But most if not all servers now don't/can't connect to the CD-key check server, making the trial useable.
If you do get the full version, you can also add the key in, making it full version without redownload.
ayatsuji? The shy junior?
Thanks, but Mech is right. It's all tools and about 5 minutes of my time.
I only appear good because of 2 things: 1) I have a lot of practice, and 2) I know what I can and can't do. I don't try to do things I know can't do because it will show my true skill level. :P
But that's what makes Saya Saya!
And you know I'd do it too! It's fun to do that kind of stuff. (Wire things up I mean. Not the crawling around in the freezing cold and mud under a house that isn't even mine)
Meh, I think you'll be impressed with my final etching that I'm doing tonight... Without dog ears.
Yeah, we always to have fun when we work on stuff, but 90% of the time it's for me, which I feel bad for.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm near the breaking point right now, where I'm genuinely perturbed, to an extremely personal level. Not talking about the flesh, the cannibalism, or just most of the superficial things. The dialogue, the euphemisms, the realization of what's happening in reality, and just the psychological twistedness and perverseness of it all....Better for my mental health that I step back (doesn't help that I was working through the night, all the way till morning, with this)
And who said it wouldn't be scary the second time around...
Hmm, guess I'm just less sensitive to sibilance (now treble peaks...whole nother story). Hooray!
Still looking forward to that review. LOL neutral heads.
Lol, nobody said it would be any less bad the second time 'round. I liked the game both times I played it though.
Uh... Simbilance = Treble peak at 10k if I'm not mistaken, which I don't believe I am since I owned a DBA-02 variant...
Dang, I'm jelly. If you need any help reviewing anything, let me know
Madoka is pretty much all girls. But there is one guy that someone likes, so, yeah...
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 4 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 46 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › New high-end headphone amps: Vorzuge VorzAMPpure and VorzAMPduo... 3 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › My Very Simple Denon D600 Mod 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 or Mrspeakers Alpha Dog 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2