With amazing sounding stuff like the UE900, you can be sure they've still got it, Logitech be damned. Just a bit peeved at the consumer UE500s, etc, a few years ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3478
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Jerry Harvey(current CEO of JH Audio) and others founded Ultimate Ears. They were huge parteners of Westone. Business went great, Westone did their things and UE did theirs. And then schiit happened. Westone happened to own all the patents for the stuff that they sold to UE and Westone screwed UE over. UE stocks and products drop to hell. They however get back some of their former glory thanks to Jerry. With a low price and near bankrupcy. Logitech aquires them. At first, plastics and quality went to hell but over a few years, the overal quality went back to near pre aquiration quality(took a while though).After a year or two, Jerry was ousted/left from UE to find JH audio as we know now it. Now, UE advertises heavily to us enthusiasts while still going heavily into the consumer field. UE may be mainstream now but it is still a highly respected company by enthusiats.
yesh, use a mal, but too lazy to update, so whichever one is open I use... and if neither are open... I either open one and store or don't store at all lol
If you got this song as an mp3 you could try ReplayGaining it. Mp3s tend to drive brickwalled recordings past clipping in the encoding process which makes them sound worse. After using ReplayGain, the compressed peaks will round out and it may even sound a bit better than the original CD.
Yeah I know. Nobody even remembers what this is about anymore right? This is over a hundred pages old >_<
I always replay gain my music, but I can't say I've heard any differences in terms of quality. Long time no see. :D:D
Gooooood afternoon all, haven't been around the past two days, been busy with the Australia Day barbeque and all.
you haven't been here the past 2 days? -_- too hard to believe. I thought you were here yesterday.
Good Afternoon... or almost night here... the sun's set already :p
..hi mi tsu
The anime above is Kimikiss, the bottom is Nogizaka himitsu.
Edited by bowei006 - 1/27/13 at 6:03pm
Or if you are an anime geek, know the person :)
She is Hoshino from Mimikiss
Kimikiss the girl that kouichi kinda likes that is in his class?
Teach meh how to reverse search. Mastah.
KUNG FU HUSTLE
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 48 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 55 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › hd650 enquiry 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic t51p vs Sennheiser Momentum - advise appreciated? 3 minutes ago
- › Narmoo's NEW S1 Dual dynamic supremus! 4 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)