can you give me a an overall synopsis of it? Don't mind if you spoil some parts. There was something mahou that came out recently I think :s
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3475
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got Steam?? Want an invite? Free to play. Also have you seen Rahxephon, that has some romance iirc.
Edited by Csirus - 1/27/13 at 3:25pm
hm? I can't dl on this computer n don't want to go through the hassle of dl endless tables for Ophcrack... just more of me being lazy. Don't have steam on computer either lol. But the other computer I payed a game of dota earlier today and know why I quit game in general. Just waste a lot of time that can't be given back :s But thanks :) I might try later if I'm ever able to/in the mood to/in the mood to tryhard to dl the tables for ophcrack
Madoka is famous for the stuff it does. I don't want to spoil it. It is very short anyway. It should be watched with a serious mind. I didn't fav it, but I did like it. For what it tried.
Lol, no, NS is purely action-packed, blockbuster, gorey fun.
List of movies I need to work through by the end of next week:
Origins: Spirits of the Past
Ocean Waves (classic Ghibli that no one pays attention to)
Likely won't have time though :(
dang ): kk. Thanks for the link! I think I'll like origins and ocean waves
I still am not quite 100% sure on your tastes. But if you like onanoko fighting and a deep story and liked Steins Gate (this is a big one). Then go watch Madoka Magica.
lol premium tables? Ah yeah... I've used 2 CD's that are supposed to be re-writable, but they won't be erased. Don't think I have much left. Too lazy to go n buy a USB. Yeah, my mom did, but it's been a year or 2 since then.
haha I did like steins gate. Don't mind a girl fighting, and ye I guess for deep story.maybe I watch that later. First is romance... unless it's good mech :)
it is not mech. Madoka that is
You have exhausted the best mech of this decade already though
give me a list. You already liked ano natsu that I recommended so ...hmmm.
give you a list of vaht? My big list?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 19 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 22 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 headphones for SALE 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 Broken driver, or something that I can fix? 9 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3