can you give me a an overall synopsis of it? Don't mind if you spoil some parts. There was something mahou that came out recently I think :s
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3475
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got Steam?? Want an invite? Free to play. Also have you seen Rahxephon, that has some romance iirc.
Edited by Csirus - 1/27/13 at 3:25pm
hm? I can't dl on this computer n don't want to go through the hassle of dl endless tables for Ophcrack... just more of me being lazy. Don't have steam on computer either lol. But the other computer I payed a game of dota earlier today and know why I quit game in general. Just waste a lot of time that can't be given back :s But thanks :) I might try later if I'm ever able to/in the mood to/in the mood to tryhard to dl the tables for ophcrack
Madoka is famous for the stuff it does. I don't want to spoil it. It is very short anyway. It should be watched with a serious mind. I didn't fav it, but I did like it. For what it tried.
Lol, no, NS is purely action-packed, blockbuster, gorey fun.
List of movies I need to work through by the end of next week:
Origins: Spirits of the Past
Ocean Waves (classic Ghibli that no one pays attention to)
Likely won't have time though :(
dang ): kk. Thanks for the link! I think I'll like origins and ocean waves
I still am not quite 100% sure on your tastes. But if you like onanoko fighting and a deep story and liked Steins Gate (this is a big one). Then go watch Madoka Magica.
lol premium tables? Ah yeah... I've used 2 CD's that are supposed to be re-writable, but they won't be erased. Don't think I have much left. Too lazy to go n buy a USB. Yeah, my mom did, but it's been a year or 2 since then.
haha I did like steins gate. Don't mind a girl fighting, and ye I guess for deep story.maybe I watch that later. First is romance... unless it's good mech :)
it is not mech. Madoka that is
You have exhausted the best mech of this decade already though
give me a list. You already liked ano natsu that I recommended so ...hmmm.
give you a list of vaht? My big list?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 31 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › I was about to pull the trigger on a pair of AKG K712 pros,... 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 8 minutes ago
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2