can you give me a an overall synopsis of it? Don't mind if you spoil some parts. There was something mahou that came out recently I think :s
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3475
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got Steam?? Want an invite? Free to play. Also have you seen Rahxephon, that has some romance iirc.
Edited by Csirus - 1/27/13 at 3:25pm
hm? I can't dl on this computer n don't want to go through the hassle of dl endless tables for Ophcrack... just more of me being lazy. Don't have steam on computer either lol. But the other computer I payed a game of dota earlier today and know why I quit game in general. Just waste a lot of time that can't be given back :s But thanks :) I might try later if I'm ever able to/in the mood to/in the mood to tryhard to dl the tables for ophcrack
Madoka is famous for the stuff it does. I don't want to spoil it. It is very short anyway. It should be watched with a serious mind. I didn't fav it, but I did like it. For what it tried.
Lol, no, NS is purely action-packed, blockbuster, gorey fun.
List of movies I need to work through by the end of next week:
Origins: Spirits of the Past
Ocean Waves (classic Ghibli that no one pays attention to)
Likely won't have time though :(
dang ): kk. Thanks for the link! I think I'll like origins and ocean waves
I still am not quite 100% sure on your tastes. But if you like onanoko fighting and a deep story and liked Steins Gate (this is a big one). Then go watch Madoka Magica.
lol premium tables? Ah yeah... I've used 2 CD's that are supposed to be re-writable, but they won't be erased. Don't think I have much left. Too lazy to go n buy a USB. Yeah, my mom did, but it's been a year or 2 since then.
haha I did like steins gate. Don't mind a girl fighting, and ye I guess for deep story.maybe I watch that later. First is romance... unless it's good mech :)
it is not mech. Madoka that is
You have exhausted the best mech of this decade already though
give me a list. You already liked ano natsu that I recommended so ...hmmm.
give you a list of vaht? My big list?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › AKG K551 white MINT! 44 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2