can you give me a an overall synopsis of it? Don't mind if you spoil some parts. There was something mahou that came out recently I think :s
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3475
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got Steam?? Want an invite? Free to play. Also have you seen Rahxephon, that has some romance iirc.
Edited by Csirus - 1/27/13 at 3:25pm
hm? I can't dl on this computer n don't want to go through the hassle of dl endless tables for Ophcrack... just more of me being lazy. Don't have steam on computer either lol. But the other computer I payed a game of dota earlier today and know why I quit game in general. Just waste a lot of time that can't be given back :s But thanks :) I might try later if I'm ever able to/in the mood to/in the mood to tryhard to dl the tables for ophcrack
Madoka is famous for the stuff it does. I don't want to spoil it. It is very short anyway. It should be watched with a serious mind. I didn't fav it, but I did like it. For what it tried.
Lol, no, NS is purely action-packed, blockbuster, gorey fun.
List of movies I need to work through by the end of next week:
Origins: Spirits of the Past
Ocean Waves (classic Ghibli that no one pays attention to)
Likely won't have time though :(
dang ): kk. Thanks for the link! I think I'll like origins and ocean waves
I still am not quite 100% sure on your tastes. But if you like onanoko fighting and a deep story and liked Steins Gate (this is a big one). Then go watch Madoka Magica.
lol premium tables? Ah yeah... I've used 2 CD's that are supposed to be re-writable, but they won't be erased. Don't think I have much left. Too lazy to go n buy a USB. Yeah, my mom did, but it's been a year or 2 since then.
haha I did like steins gate. Don't mind a girl fighting, and ye I guess for deep story.maybe I watch that later. First is romance... unless it's good mech :)
it is not mech. Madoka that is
You have exhausted the best mech of this decade already though
give me a list. You already liked ano natsu that I recommended so ...hmmm.
give you a list of vaht? My big list?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Kindly Request Your Expertise 53 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › Preparing to receive my new Fiio X-1: Need recommendations on card... 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni Pre-Order Sale and Head-Fi Impressions Tour Sign Up 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for the right HiFi Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 8 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 9 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)