- 3,566 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: B̴̨͍̞̯̯͚̙̯͈̘̙̮̰ͮ͗̔̒́ͪ͆̿̈́ͤ͑̽̔̅̇͟͞l̶̡̹̱͎̼̜̠̈ͥͨ̾̐̉͆̚͘͝ą̡̛̾ͣ͐ͫͩ͞͞...
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of headphones? Last post on Today at 11:13 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Iphone to Matrix M-stage not sounding good: Amp, headphone or DAC? Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3467
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah those are good. Plus you can get them at Best Buy pretty easily. Good value sound.
Also have to add that the Pioneers are pretty mid-centric. They have it setup at the local computer cafe, and people complain about MOAR BASS since they're not used to that kind of sig. In contrast the crappy $200 Logitech sets are raved over their club-like bass. Still a stupid good value - honestly, what other $100 set that's not DIY, monitors, or vintage, sounds as good? If there are any, they must be hard to find.
it's official. Oh! Great can't write a story for schiit. Only thing he can do is draw well for character design etc. I thought it was just air gear, but tenjou tenge confirmed it.
Wish he'd just draw and someone would do the stories :/
I can't believe that I know what that means. I just stared out of my window in silent disbelieve after the realisation hit me that 1) I can understand what that means 2) It gets a Japanese adaptation. (even if it's a rough translation by someone on twitter, still...)
Not really. From the looks of it, just the server than stands out as different. How do you guys set up your home access points?
Oh, they are pristine sounding, utter fantastic stuff. For the price, everyone should at least think about buying a pair. Handily beats most of the studio phones at this price, except maybe for resolution.
Hmm, I'll have to check them out when I have a spare $500 laying around...
Hmm, Let me know how they sound. I do sometimes feel these lack clarity/detail/ect, but they're still a pleasant listen.
Here's some measurements:
I believe he said the sides of the case wouldn't fit in the machine...
>anime characters hanger
>Oh japan, you
I'd buy some of those so fast if they probably weren't crap, and really expensive
I don't always quad post, but when I do... I do.
^^ Not a bad setup at all. 5x game consoles? Please do tell...
The hometheater link (along with innerfidelity, stereophile) all gets blocked by adblock for whatever reason. Didn't happen before.
Holy...Evol...so pretty. Too pretty a show to exist....
Anyone read any webtoons?
Edited by TwinQY - 1/26/13 at 11:28pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 14 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Reccomendations please 1 minute ago
- › BTG-Audio 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 2 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone here own the Custom One Pro? I bought it... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe