but then again, since music is subjective, idk why they even have critics. you could also make someone's life miserable ):
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3462
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Oh, I was not talking about going on an exchange, I was talking about being a host family to exchange students. I thought that's what you were talking about.
Anyway, most people will be cool with it, as long as you're not overly obsessed with it.
Aw, come on. I know you hate KyoAni, but seriously? If you seriously think that, then your definition of moe may be crooked. Just because a character may look a bit over polished, doesn't mean it's suddenly moe as hell.
The characters in Tamako Market act like very normal human beings, if you'd ask me. Not necessarily cutesy or clumsy or perverted at all. I can understand you not liking the show, but don't blame everything on moe.
Yeah, but I just thought it was usually common courtesy to go over there in the near future after hosting an exchange student. Either way, it would be interesting..
Finished calibrating my monitors, thanks Tang!
When I get home, I'm going to trololol on photoshop trying to find and make some cool Miku graphic for my PH unit. Anyone have any good highres Miku pics that would be easy to manipulate?
I don't criticize, I act snobbish and analyze.
The bad thing about music reviews is that it's very rare to see a good review that is not at the same time snobbish. If you try writing them yourself you'll understand.
You can either make it sound academic and use really dry language, or try to flower it up a bit to let your point come across, but the latter makes it sound snobbish even if that is not the intent of the author.
Then again, up until now, I've only reviewed albums I actually like.
Music doesn't really have critics that only give critique. They very often write glowing reviews as well.
What I like about music reviews is that the poetic description of the music is in itself a form of art as well. But many people will just see it as snobbish and pretentious.
Touhou Bakuon Jazz 3 Medley [Touhou Active NEETs]
on top love? OTL? is that a position?
Ah, kk tilpo :3
guys, how do I see the bad seller ratings specifically on amazon? It just tells me the stats, but I can't find the reviews
On both jps and last.fm they're romanized as TOKYO Active NEETs
How do i find out the number of combinations if I wanted to order the numbers:1,2,3,4,5 in different ways.
I know i got this wrong on the Sat, so im curious on how to solve it. There is a formula for this right?
Whoops, that second character wasn't 'hou'. My mistake.
Correct. For those who don't know what factorial is, it's basically multiplying all of the numbers going down one from the number you're at, so for example, 5 factorial would be 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 (we leave out the x 1 since it's a bit pointless).
Anyways, since you cannot have repeating numbers for this problem, the first digit has 5 possibilities, the second digit has 4 possibilities (because the first digit used one of those 5 possibilities), the third digit and 3 possibilities, and so forth.
The answer would be 120.
Edited by HybridCore - 1/26/13 at 2:08pm
Well I have the emails of everyone who registered on the forum... I don't know if everyone getting on is registered there though...
Nothing else to quote.... >_< this sucks.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › How bright are Grados? 1 minute ago
- › Bose MIE2I vs Bose Quietcomfort 20i 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Grade Fuses 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 4 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The New Audio Technica ATH-S500 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones under $50 for Fiio X3 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)