but then again, since music is subjective, idk why they even have critics. you could also make someone's life miserable ):
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3462
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Oh, I was not talking about going on an exchange, I was talking about being a host family to exchange students. I thought that's what you were talking about.
Anyway, most people will be cool with it, as long as you're not overly obsessed with it.
Aw, come on. I know you hate KyoAni, but seriously? If you seriously think that, then your definition of moe may be crooked. Just because a character may look a bit over polished, doesn't mean it's suddenly moe as hell.
The characters in Tamako Market act like very normal human beings, if you'd ask me. Not necessarily cutesy or clumsy or perverted at all. I can understand you not liking the show, but don't blame everything on moe.
Yeah, but I just thought it was usually common courtesy to go over there in the near future after hosting an exchange student. Either way, it would be interesting..
Finished calibrating my monitors, thanks Tang!
When I get home, I'm going to trololol on photoshop trying to find and make some cool Miku graphic for my PH unit. Anyone have any good highres Miku pics that would be easy to manipulate?
I don't criticize, I act snobbish and analyze.
The bad thing about music reviews is that it's very rare to see a good review that is not at the same time snobbish. If you try writing them yourself you'll understand.
You can either make it sound academic and use really dry language, or try to flower it up a bit to let your point come across, but the latter makes it sound snobbish even if that is not the intent of the author.
Then again, up until now, I've only reviewed albums I actually like.
Music doesn't really have critics that only give critique. They very often write glowing reviews as well.
What I like about music reviews is that the poetic description of the music is in itself a form of art as well. But many people will just see it as snobbish and pretentious.
Touhou Bakuon Jazz 3 Medley [Touhou Active NEETs]
on top love? OTL? is that a position?
Ah, kk tilpo :3
guys, how do I see the bad seller ratings specifically on amazon? It just tells me the stats, but I can't find the reviews
On both jps and last.fm they're romanized as TOKYO Active NEETs
How do i find out the number of combinations if I wanted to order the numbers:1,2,3,4,5 in different ways.
I know i got this wrong on the Sat, so im curious on how to solve it. There is a formula for this right?
Whoops, that second character wasn't 'hou'. My mistake.
Correct. For those who don't know what factorial is, it's basically multiplying all of the numbers going down one from the number you're at, so for example, 5 factorial would be 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 (we leave out the x 1 since it's a bit pointless).
Anyways, since you cannot have repeating numbers for this problem, the first digit has 5 possibilities, the second digit has 4 possibilities (because the first digit used one of those 5 possibilities), the third digit and 3 possibilities, and so forth.
The answer would be 120.
Edited by HybridCore - 1/26/13 at 2:08pm
Well I have the emails of everyone who registered on the forum... I don't know if everyone getting on is registered there though...
Nothing else to quote.... >_< this sucks.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 47 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Amp for DT990 250ohm 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio Silver Dragon V1 IEM Headphone Cable, never used [UK, EU] 3 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 3 minutes ago
- › PRESS RELEASE: Sennheiser at IFA 2014 - The Future of Audio 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)