but then again, since music is subjective, idk why they even have critics. you could also make someone's life miserable ):
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3462post #51916 of 1113041/26/13 at 12:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #51917 of 1113041/26/13 at 12:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tilpo
Oh, I was not talking about going on an exchange, I was talking about being a host family to exchange students. I thought that's what you were talking about.
Anyway, most people will be cool with it, as long as you're not overly obsessed with it.
Aw, come on. I know you hate KyoAni, but seriously? If you seriously think that, then your definition of moe may be crooked. Just because a character may look a bit over polished, doesn't mean it's suddenly moe as hell.
The characters in Tamako Market act like very normal human beings, if you'd ask me. Not necessarily cutesy or clumsy or perverted at all. I can understand you not liking the show, but don't blame everything on moe.
Yeah, but I just thought it was usually common courtesy to go over there in the near future after hosting an exchange student. Either way, it would be interesting..
Finished calibrating my monitors, thanks Tang!
When I get home, I'm going to trololol on photoshop trying to find and make some cool Miku graphic for my PH unit. Anyone have any good highres Miku pics that would be easy to manipulate?post #51918 of 1113041/26/13 at 12:59pmQuote:
I don't criticize, I act snobbish and analyze.
The bad thing about music reviews is that it's very rare to see a good review that is not at the same time snobbish. If you try writing them yourself you'll understand.
You can either make it sound academic and use really dry language, or try to flower it up a bit to let your point come across, but the latter makes it sound snobbish even if that is not the intent of the author.
Then again, up until now, I've only reviewed albums I actually like.Quote:
Music doesn't really have critics that only give critique. They very often write glowing reviews as well.
What I like about music reviews is that the poetic description of the music is in itself a form of art as well. But many people will just see it as snobbish and pretentious.post #51919 of 1113041/26/13 at 1:08pmpost #51920 of 1113041/26/13 at 1:10pmQuote:東方爆音ジャズ3メドレー【東京アクティブNEETs】
Touhou Bakuon Jazz 3 Medley [Touhou Active NEETs]post #51921 of 1113041/26/13 at 1:15pmpost #51922 of 1113041/26/13 at 1:17pm
on top love? OTL? is that a position?
Ah, kk tilpo :3
guys, how do I see the bad seller ratings specifically on amazon? It just tells me the stats, but I can't find the reviewspost #51923 of 1113041/26/13 at 1:20pmQuote:
On both jps and last.fm they're romanized as TOKYO Active NEETspost #51924 of 1113041/26/13 at 1:28pmpost #51925 of 1113041/26/13 at 1:29pmpost #51926 of 1113041/26/13 at 1:58pmI know this isnt the math thread. But bear with my idiocy.
How do i find out the number of combinations if I wanted to order the numbers:1,2,3,4,5 in different ways.
I know i got this wrong on the Sat, so im curious on how to solve it. There is a formula for this right?post #51927 of 1113041/26/13 at 2:04pmDone writing the music review. Now proofreading. While it's not quite on the level of work I hope to achieve, I must say that I'm quite satisfied with the result.
Whoops, that second character wasn't 'hou'. My mistake.post #51928 of 1113041/26/13 at 2:04pmQuote:5 factorial?post #51929 of 1113041/26/13 at 2:06pmThread Starter
Correct. For those who don't know what factorial is, it's basically multiplying all of the numbers going down one from the number you're at, so for example, 5 factorial would be 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 (we leave out the x 1 since it's a bit pointless).
Anyways, since you cannot have repeating numbers for this problem, the first digit has 5 possibilities, the second digit has 4 possibilities (because the first digit used one of those 5 possibilities), the third digit and 3 possibilities, and so forth.
The answer would be 120.
Edited by HybridCore - 1/26/13 at 2:08pmpost #51930 of 1113041/26/13 at 2:08pmQuote:
Well I have the emails of everyone who registered on the forum... I don't know if everyone getting on is registered there though...
Nothing else to quote.... >_< this sucks.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Best Headphones (NOT EARBUDS) For Biking With a Helmet 4 seconds ago
- › Fidelify - Spotify with ASIO and WASAPI support!!! 24 seconds ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for High Resolution Audio - Trance Music / EDM 5 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing the right pair of headphones 7 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude