You don't want to know!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3453
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I found a manufacturer refurbished Sennheiser Amperior (blue or silver) for $170 from an authorized dealer. I'm really, really tempted. Then again, I could save some cash and get the Philips Citiscape Downtown...$50-$70...temptations...
btw, whats that in your avatar?
Warning: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien / Muv-Luv Alturnative Spoiler! (Click to show)
Theres just sooo many connections between the two :P
Ultimate Madoka's magic attack formation.
Warning: Kimi ga nozomu eien ending Spoiler! (Click to show)
I hope the effing MC die and burn in hell.
cry all you want, arsehole who switched sides 4 times don't deserve my sympathy.
Sigh~ the last thing I'd want to see in this show isWarning: Major Muv-luv Alt Spoiler! (Click to show)
for Mitsuki to get eaten and Haruka's head ripped off by some alien servant.....
(CNN) -- "It's about as difficult as assembling a cupboard from IKEA," says Gael Langevin, but he's not talking about an affordable piece of Scandinavian furniture. The 41-year-old French sculptor and model-maker is referring to his open-source, life-size, 3D-printed robot.
Known as InMoov, Langevin's animatronic creation can be made by anyone with access to little more than a basic 3D printer, a few motors, a cheap circuit board and about $800.
If you're gonna print a robot, at least make the body look like a nekomimi maid.....
Wonder if this will go hand-in-hand with the Vocaloid PCB...?
Hopefully we get to have robot maids in our lifetimes.
Just like Chobits.
oh, WTF? I just multi-quote about 12 posts over the past 20-some pages, and when I got to the last page my phone logged me out! Guh... Now I don't remember what any of the posts said either.
Other than one saying me and mech where the resident perverts. Which I find funny. lol
Hi guys, Don't know much about these genres - and I am sure this film has been mentioned in the 3500+ pages, but Dead Leaves rocked my world and blew my mind. What a fantastic film. One of the first times Manga has been made for film, am I right?
*cue graphidz welcoming statement or read OP near top where statement is quoted. You don't have to read it.*
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best IEM tips? 20 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 33 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 53 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Cheap stuff - B&O A8 and half-functional Senn PX100 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: Audeze LCD 2.2 PRE-FAZOR 5 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2