Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3450

post #51736 of 125279

Robotics;Notes = living up to the best of the semicolon lineage at this point, after episode 14. That is all. Its going to be a fun ride, and the 'science' behind it requires much less suspension of disbelief on my part to actually see it as a coherent storyline.

post #51737 of 125279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post

Robotics;Notes = living up to the best of the semicolon lineage at this point, after episode 14. That is all. Its going to be a fun ride, and the 'science' behind it requires much less suspension of disbelief on my part to actually see it as a coherent storyline.

R;N... I haven't heard anyone here talk about it much, but S;G and C;H were both great :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Most of us are guilty of this cool.gif

 

Yep, but can't help it with school enslaving us. Rik entered uni pretty recently so the change is more drastic in terms of his presence, for instance.

Also haven't seen Joe post for a while, he needs to know I found those MH1C in the end!

 

Don't worry lol, this thread is this anyway. Though it's true there's a bit less contents going on lately other than quick recommendation shout outs and announcement of what the individual is starting to watch. I don't tend to think too deeply about the stuff I watch so I don't really have much to propose in terms of discussion, but random chit chat ain't wrong either.

gs1000.gif

post #51738 of 125279
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


Admit it, you're like the new Panda-sama. tongue.gif

Yes, and there is only room for one Panda on this thread. I believe a battle to the death is in order

post #51739 of 125279
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Admit it, you're like the new Panda-sama. tongue.gif
Yes, and there is only room for one Panda on this thread. I believe a battle to the death is in order
I want in!
post #51740 of 125279

-__- you guys...

anyways, Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou. Beautiful manga :') Boarder-line H though

post #51741 of 125279
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I really want the Mad Dogs now. frown.gif But I will never sell my HD650s... frown.gif

Sell the 650s! Doo eet! You won't regret it! Probably... Actually, I can't be sure... To each their own... But the flat sound sig with slightly "laid back" (I don't like saying that word because in all reality, the treble is still incredibly detailed and "hearable" if that's a word, despite the fact there are some points where the treble is below ruler flat) and the incredibly textured and fast bass seems to be sig I'm looking for.in my headphones. As always, everyone's mileage will vary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post

Robotics;Notes = living up to the best of the semicolon lineage at this point, after episode 14. That is all. Its going to be a fun ride, and the 'science' behind it requires much less suspension of disbelief on my part to actually see it as a coherent storyline.

It's out already? :O What do y'all do to know when these animu come out instantly? :P


Now that I've added some people to Skype, I'll try to keep the small talk and the shooting of the schiit to there for everyone's sanity who doesn't constantly check the thread like I do. I should also probably stop checking the thread all the time so I can do more important things, like an English essay I'm totally writing right now... rolleyes.gif


Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/24/13 at 9:21pm
post #51742 of 125279
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Yes, and there is only room for one Panda on this thread. I believe a battle to the death is in order

But Panda's own existence in this forum is a contradiction of its own.

How can such a lazy animal have so much post count/post rate?!

Therefore he must not be.

Or something sinister under the guise of a panda costume!! *gasp*

 

His effort at spelling and proof-reading is the only thing that does not betray his nature.

What are your thoughts on these claims, Panda-san?

/Hint: Not bothering answering is proof of laziness too, and will give you 100 point in your credibility as a Panda-kopanda.

post #51743 of 125279
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

But Panda's own existence in this forum is a contradiction of its own.

How can such a lazy animal have so much post count/post rate?!

Therefore he must not be.

Or something sinister under the guise of a panda costume!! *gasp*

 

His effort at spelling and proof-reading is the only thing that does not betray his nature.

What are your thoughts on these claims, Panda-san?

/Hint: Not bothering answering is proof of laziness too, and will give you 100 point in your credibility as a Panda-kopanda.

You guys. LOL. Well I'm going to study n sleep.

Oyasumi minna!

post #51744 of 125279
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

borisu, panda-tan, joe, kalbee, tilpo, etc

 

I consider Rikkun, Jgray and Kalbee the triumviri of this thread, in terms of serious discussion. tongue.gif

 

Then we have Haiby, Borisu, 0o0 and Panda-sama as the supporting council, with Mechy and Chase as our resident always-up-to-no-good pervs.

 

Our deities would have to be Joe-sensei as the wise god, master of all the Yuri, and Eve as the soulless devil in our thread, mostly due to her somewhat borderline unhealthy infatuation with QB.

 

The rest are just passing merchants, sometimes offering nice wares, but most of the time just sharing stories.

 

I am the resident drunkard at the tavern, who knows everything, and nothing.


Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

 

Yep, but can't help it with school enslaving us. Rik entered uni pretty recently so the change is more drastic in terms of his presence, for instance.

 

Mhmm, life gets in the way.

 

I really don't mind the random chit chat at all, it's worlds better than the flame wars that encompass almost the entirety of this forum.

 

I'm sure things will pick up again when we get a season full of showstoppers. wink.gif


Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post

Robotics;Notes = living up to the best of the semicolon lineage at this point, after episode 14. That is all. Its going to be a fun ride, and the 'science' behind it requires much less suspension of disbelief on my part to actually see it as a coherent storyline.

 

I stopped at about episode 5, I wanted to save it all up then marathon it. Should I wait for it to end, or shall I start chowing down now?, I hate being left with mega cliffhangers and what not (I don't want another Steins;gate hellish wait kind of thing).

post #51745 of 125279
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

I consider Rikkun, Jgray and Kalbee the triumviri of this thread, in terms of serious discussion. tongue.gif

 

Then we have Haiby, Borisu, 0o0 and Panda-sama as the supporting council, with Mechy and Chase as our resident always-up-to-no-good pervs.

 

Our deities would have to be Joe-sensei as the wise god, master of all the Yuri, and Eve as the soulless devil in our thread, mostly due to her somewhat borderline unhealthy infatuation with QB.

 

The rest are just passing merchants, sometimes offering nice wares, but most of the time just sharing stories.

 

I am the resident drunkard at the tavern, who knows everything, and nothing.

 

Mhmm, life gets in the way.

 

I really don't mind the random chit chat at all, it's worlds better than the flame wars that encompass almost the entirety of this forum.

 

I'm sure things will pick up again when we get a season full of showstoppers. wink.gif

 

I stopped at about episode 5, I wanted to save it all up then marathon it. Should I wait for it to end, or shall I start chowing down now?, I hate being left with mega cliffhangers and what not (I don't want another Steins;gate hellish wait kind of thing).

Oi, I'm not THAT bad! I'm not that much of a perv! I won't even begin to mention what was going on in my mind today though... ph34r.gif Guess it's an honor to be called a regular though :3. I'd agree with some of the things you wrote, but disagree with others... First of all, I don't know Joe enough to know that he's the yuri master. The person I've seen post the most yuri is Kukukukukukukukukukukukukukukukukukukuk. Most of y'all make interesting posts, but I must say the most seriously interesting ones come from the three you mentioned. Though Bowei can make some really good troll posts, and I also kind of consider him to be the world news center man as well. 

Don't worry, I have some pics to counter Eve if her infatuation with QB gets any worse...

Also, I consider you and Chase to be the resident lolicons, and you and Rikkun to be the resident drunkards.

I can only imagine what the wait for some of those episodes of Clannad after story Steins;Gate (was thinking of CLAS too I guess...) was like...


Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/24/13 at 10:03pm
post #51746 of 125279

SATs Saturday (heh satsat)...I'm pretty much screwed. Didn't do much studying over winter break as I hoped. And not much I can do now :3. Oh well. Yolo

post #51747 of 125279
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

SATs Saturday (heh satsat)...I'm pretty much screwed. Didn't do much studying over winter break as I hoped. And not much I can do now :3. Oh well. Yolo
That pun was horrible... frown.gif
post #51748 of 125279
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

SATs Saturday (heh satsat)...I'm pretty much screwed. Didn't do much studying over winter break as I hoped. And not much I can do now :3. Oh well. Yolo

 

In situations like those, I used to think "Well, I might as well be a well rested idiot, rather than just an idiot". May The Force be with you!

 

Madoka's magic circle as your avatar!, I feel like watching something with magic in it now.

 

Gintama is finally getting serious, and Vividred is still shoving crotches in my face.

post #51749 of 125279
How open sounding are the Mad Dogs??? I can still return my 650s! biggrin.gif
post #51750 of 125279
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

SATs Saturday (heh satsat)...I'm pretty much screwed. Didn't do much studying over winter break as I hoped. And not much I can do now :3. Oh well. Yolo
You'll be fine smily_headphones1.gif
(Daijoubou-ka or something like that in Japanese?)
Just get a good night's sleep and go through the test using your best reasoning/logic.
And don't be afraid to take the test again. You'll probably get a better score!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

How open sounding are the Mad Dogs??? I can still return my 650s! biggrin.gif
Not sure what you mean by open...
If you mean soundstage, they're closed back, but I'd say that you won't miss much with the MDs in terms of soundstage compared to the HD6X0. Heck, it might even be better, although I haven't done any direct A/B tests for soundstage... It's impressive for a closed can.
Robotics notes 14... Eh, not bad... Still not as good as steins gate IMO, but stuff did in fact happen...
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/24/13 at 11:18pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge