or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3435

post #51511 of 158470
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by
gopanthersgo1
 
go_quote.gif



Oh joy, my ex is sleeping less then 10 feet away, to the room immediately next to mine... frown.gif

I hope you aren't listening to sad love songs.
Like helll I am...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

thought you said LN for a second. 

Chaos; Head was also a VN
do both of these have H-scenes? Seems unlikely for Steins, but maybe for chaos
They don't have H, AFAIK.
I really wanted to bang Kurisu though frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Oh joy, my ex is sleeping less then 10 feet away, to the room immediately next to mine... frown.gif
Hmm, I'd play a certain clip from Animal house, but it isn't available on youtube...
Link to it via Soundcloud?
post #51512 of 158470
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

I hope you aren't listening to sad love songs.

LOL

post #51513 of 158470
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

They don't have H, AFAIK.

I really wanted to bang Kurisu though :(

LOL ): no h... but Steins didn't really fit H. Chaos did though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Loud and proud you magnificent son of a gun.

x2

post #51514 of 158470
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Loud and proud you magnificent son of a gun.

biggrin.gif


AP Calculus 2 final tomorrow... Wish me luck...

Also have a business test right after my computer class final...

Time for Anime now.


Oh, and instead of the GR07s tomorrow, I might try sporting the MDs in public along with my friend in AP Calc class...

post #51515 of 158470
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post
Link to it via Soundcloud?

I'll search for it, but I only have a physical copy of the movie... Too lazy to go make a copy just to share that one glorious scene...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

LOL ): no h... but Steins didn't really fit H. Chaos did though.

x2

http://vndb.org/v382

Nope, no H

post #51516 of 158470

no h? lies. LIES.

post #51517 of 158470

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

thought you said LN for a second. 
Chaos; Head was also a VN

do both of these have H-scenes? Seems unlikely for Steins, but maybe for chaos

Indeed, but no H.

I finished Chaos;Head, thought it was great, nobody seems to agree with me :/

Steins;Gate is on my to-play list.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Loud and proud you magnificent son of a gun.


This. LOL

 

Though I'm more of a feyris fan.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

LOL ): no h... but Steins didn't really fit H. Chaos did though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

no h? lies. LIES.

Nope, no H.

I want some too..... especially for nanami-chan..... and aoi

post #51518 of 158470
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

no h? lies. LIES.

l0l

Sweet, I'm going to do an A/B test this weekend with the iPod classic and the E07k...

Edit, woohoo, 2k posts!


Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/23/13 at 10:17pm
post #51519 of 158470
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

l0l

Sweet, I'm going to do an A/B test this weekend with the iPod classic and the E07k...

close yer pipe hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Nope, no H.

I want some too..... especially for nanami-chan..... and aoi

Chaos head was great! (as an anime, not sure about VN).

post #51520 of 158470
I found this on the Beats website for the executives:



I could just see this:

post #51521 of 158470

http://www.mangahere.com/news/black-lagoon-manga-to-resume-publication-early-next-year/

said black lagoon would be back... this or next month. better be next month.

post #51522 of 158470
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

close yer pipe hole

Chaos head was great! (as an anime, not sure about VN).

Lol! I hate pie...

Hmm, I'll have to get around to finishing it... 

I like all the otaku jokes so far in the first 2 episodes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I found this on the Beats website for the executives:



I could just see this:

Lol! This is great!

post #51523 of 158470
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I found this on the Beats website for the executives:



I could just see this:

LOL!!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Chaos head was great! (as an anime, not sure about VN).

*shiku shiku* I'm crying tears of joy.....

 

Go play the VN, it's awesome biggrin.gif

post #51524 of 158470
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL!!!!

 

*shiku shiku* I'm crying tears of joy.....

 

Go play the VN, it's awesome biggrin.gif

it was a great harem... very great.

Will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol! I hate pie...

Hmm, I'll have to get around to finishing it... 

I like all the otaku jokes so far in the first 2 episodes...

Lol! This is great!

:) indeed

post #51525 of 158470

10-30 hours? Fakku that!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge