Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3431

post #51451 of 131063
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Dang dude... Hope you get better! redface.gif

It's not too bad, but thanks. smile.gif

 

My mother read 105 degrees Fahrenheit and I was confused because my proteins would have denatured by then and I would have been dead. I think I'm around 101 right now, sometimes feeling warmer than I should so I guess peak 103 degrees?

post #51452 of 131063

I finished eden no ori. And since I'm used to bad endings, I could care less lol.

post #51453 of 131063

@Violin

lol dw, I added that just to make sure you don't think we're serious about oh mag gawd gotta buy Munster cable because they so much bettar. On a build quality standpoint I'd say good, on pricing and advertisement standpoint I'll just pretend I didn't hear them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Well, it turns out I have a fever now.

 

@kalbee: Samsung Galaxy Note II. tongue.gif

Of all the non-data plan free phones I could have gotten with my cellphone plan renewal, this was the best one. Rather, in smart phones there were only like 2 choices, and the other one was underspec even compared to this one, which is already pretty slow x_X I wish I could have gotten the Galaxy Nexus :< I asked! they said nooope + it's discontinued. Wasn't ready to pay 400+ for a Note 2. I am quite fond of the Note (maybe Note 2 too, therefore).

 

Get in bed nao! 101~103 is pretty bad.


Edited by kalbee - 1/23/13 at 6:46pm
post #51454 of 131063
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post



Well, not Munster but I did still purchase two of these AR ones. My previous brand less one died within 3 days for no reason. These are shorter but better last me longer.

Thought maybe I can also cut one up for eventual headphone recalling but nay, way thick and the split is way short. Total length is perfect for portable.

They were on sale and costs about as much as the 6ft brand less one I bought before. That's still around $4 each plus tax (hey our tax, at 15%, went UP again! Awesome /not)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

F****** h***... It looks like my ex is spending the night... I absolutely hate it. I miss her like f****** crazy, but I can't go out with her a again... And there are WAYYYYYY too many people in our house right now... 8 damm people hear... why did I get open cans?!?!?!?!? frown.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csirus View Post

Panda, thanks for suggesting Shin Angyo Onshi, loving it so far!

Haha, I'm pretty resilient, maybe I'll check out Saya no Uta after this, prob gonna be a while tho as I only get like 2 hours a day for ever17 :/

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

ever 17 <3

Heh, I was able to play it for about an hour today both during class and while away from home on my Galaxy nexus. So many decisions though... Which ones actually change the ending?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

 

Haha, is that second one from B Gata H kei?


I'm really enjoying the E07k now... Oh yes!

I'm going to have someone hopefully help me do a bind A/B test between my iPod classic's DAC and the E07k DAC...

post #51455 of 131063
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Of all the non-data plan free phones I could have gotten with my cellphone plan renewal, this was the best one. Rather, in smart phones there were only like 2 choices, and the other one was underspec even compared to this one, which is already pretty slow x_X I wish I could have gotten the Galaxy Nexus :< I asked! they said nooope + it's discontinued.

 

Get in bed nao! 101~103 is pretty bad.

Sucks. Well, I don't have a phone so I don't have to worry about this. It does make me a bit sad that I only have an iPod since I can't do much with it, and I can always tether a phone's connection when necessary.

 

That and there are also hotspots you're allowed to make a 1-time payment for the unit and then use it whenever you want. It's a pay-as-you-go styled charging.

 

I'M FINE! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!

post #51456 of 131063
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

My mother read 105 degrees Fahrenheit and I was confused because my proteins would have denatured by then and I would have been dead. I think I'm around 101 right now, sometimes feeling warmer than I should so I guess peak 103 degrees?
I thought you could have 105 (For only a little while) and be fine... unless your talking Celsius! tongue.gif
post #51457 of 131063
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Sucks. Well, I don't have a phone so I don't have to worry about this. It does make me a bit sad that I only have an iPod since I can't do much with it, and I can always tether a phone's connection when necessary.

 

That and there are also hotspots you're allowed to make a 1-time payment for the unit and then use it whenever you want. It's a pay-as-you-go styled charging.

 

I'M FINE! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!

Corrected my previous post. Even if I wanted to pay, I wasn't allowed any 'better' phone unless I signed up for a data plan, which starts at $50 or $55 a month. For like 500mb of data if I'm not mistaken.

 

They sell those cases for iPod Touch that lets you put a SIM card in, and turn it into a "iPhone". Basically add a call (and messaging? I guess) function to the iPod. Then you can get any cheap cheap phone plan, turn off mobile data, and not worry about much else.

 

Well, if you say so, though it's definitely not a good temperature to be up with.

post #51458 of 131063
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


I thought you could have 105 (For only a little while) and be fine... unless your talking Celsius! tongue.gif

Nope. I would be far past dead at that point, probably due to either proteins denaturing or spontaneous human combustion, if that can happen. The human body can stay at 105-106 degrees Fahrenheit for a few minutes before death would occur.

 

I don't think I would reach the temperature for an explosion to happen. When organic material comes in contact with lava, it explodes and causes a mini eruption. A guy on youtube tested that by throwing a bag of organic material into a volcano (that and I was watching Vsauce).


Edited by HybridCore - 1/23/13 at 6:55pm
post #51459 of 131063
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

 

 

Heh, I was able to play it for about an hour today both during class and while away from home on my Galaxy nexus. So many decisions though... Which ones actually change the ending?????

Haha, is that second one from B Gata H kei?


I'm really enjoying the E07k now... Oh yes!

I'm going to have someone hopefully help me do a bind A/B test between my iPod classic's DAC and the E07k DAC...

Yep, B ghata :)

 

It's very fun.

 

Chase Chase time :)

 

The new sleek aluminum FiiO's are much different from the plastic ones. 

post #51460 of 131063
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Corrected my previous post. Even if I wanted to pay, I wasn't allowed any 'better' phone unless I signed up for a data plan, which starts at $50 or $55 a month. For like 500mb of data if I'm not mistaken.

 

They sell those cases for iPod Touch that lets you put a SIM card in, and turn it into a "iPhone". Basically add a call (and messaging? I guess) function to the iPod. Then you can get any cheap cheap phone plan, turn off mobile data, and not worry about much else.

 

Well, if you say so, though it's definitely not a good temperature to be up with.

The thing is I don't need a phone though (having one would be neat but unnecessary, although I would prefer and Android or Ubuntu smartphone) and my parents won't pay either. I have money but I'm saving that all for headphones and computers. tongue.gif

 

I know, I know. I'm used to fevers now, even though I haven't been seriously sick or just moderately sick for the past few years. At worst it was a mild sickness, where the symptoms started showing but I was taking medicine at that point and was able to counteract it, so I'm pretty heavy. That and I'm used to being uncomfortably warm since that basically describe's China's weather during the summer, not to mention the mosquitoes (the chance of malaria shouldn't be too high).

post #51461 of 131063
Thread Starter 

Sometimes wonder why the human body is so dumb because it doesn't like to use a lot of effort to maintain homeostasis when you're really cold or hot (well, hot is different to combat if it's external temperature. Internal temperature shouldn't be too hard during cases like fevers).

post #51462 of 131063
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Sometimes wonder why the human body is so dumb because it doesn't like to use a lot of effort to maintain homeostasis when you're really cold or hot (well, hot is different to combat if it's external temperature. Internal temperature shouldn't be too hard during cases like fevers).

I thought about that too when I had a fever. If my body was so damn amazing. Why can't I open up my control panel and tell it to focus a majority of resources on homestasis and fighting or combating that cold.

post #51463 of 131063
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Borisu

Numbers wishes to give up the unit

 

Please find the amount he contributed.

 

Anybody else can now fill the spot.

 

Both Violin and GoPanthers are viable candidates.

$70

post #51464 of 131063
post #51465 of 131063
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Borisu
Numbers wishes to give up the unit

Please find the amount he contributed.

Anybody else can now fill the spot.

Both Violin and GoPanthers are viable candidates.
$70
I have that... tell me when Numbers is ready to sell! xD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge