Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3429

post #51421 of 132261
Thread Starter 

Meh, it's obviously not going to be perfect all of the time.

post #51422 of 132261
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


So cables do matter. tongue.gif

redface.gif

Time to go buy sum MunsterTM cables!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

LOL.

 

@Kalbee: They may have crippled the cable so it's for charging uses only, so for no apparent reason they may have decided to disconnect the wires to the terminals on the USB connector or just had them custom made so they only have the 2-3 power connections (assuming this is MiniUSB Type B 5 pin. I believe it's 3 for power, with one positive/downlink, the other negative/uplink, and a ground).

Good point. These cables are either from a G01 or E02i and neither need any computer uplink capability.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That has happened to other users as well

 

I have enough of those Micro B cables to last a life time.

 

Good to know.

 

 

So now, problem solved. Still not quite sure how to use Android like a pro yet (I can do the basics no problemo) but I'll figure it out eventually. Question now is BEATS AUDIO ENHANCER good?! lol

I will not lie, it does a good job w/ my DIY ATH-RE70 since it is bass light. This "enhancer" doesn't feel like it's doing much aside from a bit more punchy bass tho. I was kinda expecting fart canons but eh... I guess I am underwhelmed in a good way (or need a more expensive HTC to enjoy wet-fart canon bass). Trolling apart, I guess I'll have to try it with a few more tracks turning it on/off as it plays to see if there's any notable difference. Up till now, very VERY subtle vee-shaped EQ.

 

Oh, and obviously amp-wise it is much weaker than the 4S. Same headphones, same song, HTC Desire C @ 80~90% volume. 4S at ~55% volume.


Edited by kalbee - 1/23/13 at 5:05pm
post #51423 of 132261
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

redface.gif

Time to go buy sum MunsterTM cables!!!

 

Good point. These cables are either from a G01 or E02i and neither need any computer uplink capability.

 

Good to know.

 

 

So now, problem solved. Still not quite sure how to use Android like a pro yet (I can do the basics no problemo) but I'll figure it out eventually. Question now is BEATS AUDIO ENHANCER good?! lol

I will not lie, it does a good job w/ my DIY ATH-RE70 since it is bass light. This "enhancer" doesn't feel like it's doing much aside from a bit more punchy bass tho. I was kinda expecting fart canons but eh... I guess I am underwhelmed in a good way (or need a more expensive HTC to enjoy wet-fart canon bass). Trolling apart, I guess I'll have to try it with a few more tracks turning it on/off as it plays to see if there's any notable difference. Up till now, very VERY subtle vee-shaped EQ.

 

Oh, and obviously amp-wise it is much weaker than the 4S. Same headphones, same song, HTC Desire C @ 80~90% volume. 4S at ~55% volume.

Overall, no

 

But as a bass booster. I guess you can use it.

post #51424 of 132261
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Overall, no

 

But as a bass booster. I guess you can use it.

I'm not even ready to call any definite change in EQ when turning that thing on.

I call hoax. Well, gotta try with a different headphone.

 

 

Oh, just found out that there IS a vinyl section in the local thrift store.

Not that I can use any...

post #51425 of 132261
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

I'm not even ready to call any definite change in EQ when turning that thing on.

I call hoax. Well, gotta try with a different headphone.

 

 

Oh, just found out that there IS a vinyl section in the local thrift store.

Not that I can use any...

I need to check out my thrift store to see if any good deals can be found

 

There was a huge post on the EQ and HTC beats after HTC aquired them, there was a huge article on it

 

http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/13/htc-sensation-xe-with-beats-audio-review/

 

Found it, its in the Beats Audio section

 

Some audiophiles or ones that know their stuff noted some things wrong with their philosophy(forgot what) but it should be mostly accurate to us normal-uns.

post #51426 of 132261

munster cable. you guys for real? LOL

post #51427 of 132261

so much fan serviceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

post #51428 of 132261
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

u asdf's. posting a bunch of crap.

 

what kinda manga is Genkishen? is it a shoujo? or harem? >:0

It's the harrowing tale of a normal girl kidnapped by a group of otaku and forced into a horrific routine of sexual torture and cosplay. 

 

So I would say its shoujo with a reverse harem. 

post #51429 of 132261
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I need to check out my thrift store to see if any good deals can be found

 

There was a huge post on the EQ and HTC beats after HTC aquired them, there was a huge article on it

 

http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/13/htc-sensation-xe-with-beats-audio-review/

 

Found it, its in the Beats Audio section

 

Some audiophiles or ones that know their stuff noted some things wrong with their philosophy(forgot what) but it should be mostly accurate to us normal-uns.

Haha thanks, exactly what I was looking for. So it ain't even vee shaped by ess?! crazy lol.

From the looks of it, I can test it too with white noise but lazy to.

 

Whatever the case, this is certainly no upgrade to my current phone in any way, and I knew that. Wish I could have had the choice in something with a 4"+ screen :< then I could read manga/LN better on ze phone.

post #51430 of 132261
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

munster cable. you guys for real? LOL

Well, not Munster but I did still purchase two of these AR ones. My previous brand less one died within 3 days for no reason. These are shorter but better last me longer.

Thought maybe I can also cut one up for eventual headphone recalling but nay, way thick and the split is way short. Total length is perfect for portable.

They were on sale and costs about as much as the 6ft brand less one I bought before. That's still around $4 each plus tax (hey our tax, at 15%, went UP again! Awesome /not)
Edited by kalbee - 1/23/13 at 5:41pm
post #51431 of 132261
F****** h***... It looks like my ex is spending the night... I absolutely hate it. I miss her like f****** crazy, but I can't go out with her a again... And there are WAYYYYYY too many people in our house right now... 8 damm people hear... why did I get open cans?!?!?!?!? frown.gif
post #51432 of 132261
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post



Well, not Munster but I did still purchase two of these AR ones. My previous brand less one died within 3 days for no reason. These are shorter but better last me longer.

Thought maybe I can also cut one up for eventual headphone recalling but nay, way thick and the split is way short. Total length is perfect for portable.

They were on sale and costs about as much as the 6ft brand less one I bought before. That's still around $4 each plus tax (hey our tax, at 15%, went UP again! Awesome /not)

lol...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

It's the harrowing tale of a normal girl kidnapped by a group of otaku and forced into a horrific routine of sexual torture and cosplay. 

 

So I would say its shoujo with a reverse harem. 

shoujo? REVERSE harem? Although the 1st sentence seems more convincing... 

post #51433 of 132261

ch 154 cage of eden. panda i hate you

post #51434 of 132261
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

F****** h***... It looks like my ex is spending the night... I absolutely hate it. I miss her like f****** crazy, but I can't go out with her a again... And there are WAYYYYYY too many people in our house right now... 8 damm people hear... why did I get open cans?!?!?!?!? frown.gif

Pour yourself a dram
, put on some tunes, take it to eleven, and zone out.
post #51435 of 132261
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Haha thanks, exactly what I was looking for. So it ain't even vee shaped by ess?! crazy lol.

From the looks of it, I can test it too with white noise but lazy to.

 

Whatever the case, this is certainly no upgrade to my current phone in any way, and I knew that. Wish I could have had the choice in something with a 4"+ screen :< then I could read manga/LN better on ze phone.

Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post



Well, not Munster but I did still purchase two of these AR ones. My previous brand less one died within 3 days for no reason. These are shorter but better last me longer.

Thought maybe I can also cut one up for eventual headphone recalling but nay, way thick and the split is way short. Total length is perfect for portable.

They were on sale and costs about as much as the 6ft brand less one I bought before. That's still around $4 each plus tax (hey our tax, at 15%, went UP again! Awesome /not)

Those look nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

F****** h***... It looks like my ex is spending the night... I absolutely hate it. I miss her like f****** crazy, but I can't go out with her a again... And there are WAYYYYYY too many people in our house right now... 8 damm people hear... why did I get open cans?!?!?!?!? frown.gif

If it makes you feel better, numbers kunn just said that he will give up the unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

ch 154 cage of eden. panda i hate you

I got you stuck....lol

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge