- 2,216 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3426post #51376 of 1113181/23/13 at 2:42pmSup.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #51377 of 1113181/23/13 at 2:42pmQuote:Yup :3
It can only get better from CGA...Quote:Lol
Popeye's > Allpost #51378 of 1113181/23/13 at 2:43pmpost #51379 of 1113181/23/13 at 2:44pmQuote:
LOL my analogy to Saya no Uta is close enough.post #51380 of 1113181/23/13 at 2:47pmpost #51381 of 1113181/23/13 at 2:50pmQuote:Tired. School is hard.
Idk I could sell it I guess. Getting v3s so I won't have to much use for it.
Nope, just reading a song of fire and ice.
Yoo hoo?post #51382 of 1113181/23/13 at 2:53pmQuote:
Mr.Violin and GoPanterhs want it. But it is up to you. If you decide to sell it
Then one of them paypals you the funds you already sent Borisu and that is that.
We do have a new silkscreening option :)
School is realy hard yeah
I'm getting the entire Heir Audio set this week or next week. excited for itpost #51383 of 1113181/23/13 at 2:56pmQuote:Osu!~
So you like the sig of the V3s? What are they like?post #51384 of 1113181/23/13 at 2:59pmpost #51385 of 1113181/23/13 at 3:02pmQuote:
You seemed to like adventure?
It barely has any actual deep themes that The Lord of the Flies and others haven't already touched.
But it is popular.post #51386 of 1113181/23/13 at 3:04pm
Looks like you're set to be packed and sent to the west (read: emigrate).post #51387 of 1113181/23/13 at 3:05pmQuote:
well, I guess you could call it adventure. on a smaller scale
yeah, I like adventure.post #51388 of 1113181/23/13 at 3:07pmpost #51389 of 1113181/23/13 at 3:11pm
Get it right dammit!
I can see you failing as a salesman.Quote:
Japan is north east of HK......
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › "The New" Fiio X3 with USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E18 2 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 4 minutes ago
- › JH-13 Pro 4 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 5 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 7 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › FOSTEX HP-P1 9 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude