- 2,216 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3426
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It can only get better from CGA...
Popeye's > All
LOL my analogy to Saya no Uta is close enough.
Idk I could sell it I guess. Getting v3s so I won't have to much use for it.
Nope, just reading a song of fire and ice.
Mr.Violin and GoPanterhs want it. But it is up to you. If you decide to sell it
Then one of them paypals you the funds you already sent Borisu and that is that.
We do have a new silkscreening option :)
School is realy hard yeah
I'm getting the entire Heir Audio set this week or next week. excited for it
So you like the sig of the V3s? What are they like?
You seemed to like adventure?
It barely has any actual deep themes that The Lord of the Flies and others haven't already touched.
But it is popular.
Looks like you're set to be packed and sent to the west (read: emigrate).
well, I guess you could call it adventure. on a smaller scale
yeah, I like adventure.
Get it right dammit!
I can see you failing as a salesman.
Japan is north east of HK......
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2014 bay area little big meet impressions 23 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 31 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 42 seconds ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 1 minute ago
- › Review and comparison: Focal Spirit Classic & Sennheiser HD380Pro 2 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 2 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 3 minutes ago
- › Trying to find the perfect over-ear headphones to invest in 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)