- 2,216 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3426post #51376 of 1109731/23/13 at 2:42pmSup.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #51377 of 1109731/23/13 at 2:42pmQuote:Yup :3
It can only get better from CGA...Quote:Lol
Popeye's > Allpost #51378 of 1109731/23/13 at 2:43pmpost #51379 of 1109731/23/13 at 2:44pmQuote:
LOL my analogy to Saya no Uta is close enough.post #51380 of 1109731/23/13 at 2:47pmpost #51381 of 1109731/23/13 at 2:50pmQuote:Tired. School is hard.
Idk I could sell it I guess. Getting v3s so I won't have to much use for it.
Nope, just reading a song of fire and ice.
Yoo hoo?post #51382 of 1109731/23/13 at 2:53pmQuote:
Mr.Violin and GoPanterhs want it. But it is up to you. If you decide to sell it
Then one of them paypals you the funds you already sent Borisu and that is that.
We do have a new silkscreening option :)
School is realy hard yeah
I'm getting the entire Heir Audio set this week or next week. excited for itpost #51383 of 1109731/23/13 at 2:56pmQuote:Osu!~
So you like the sig of the V3s? What are they like?post #51384 of 1109731/23/13 at 2:59pmpost #51385 of 1109731/23/13 at 3:02pmQuote:
You seemed to like adventure?
It barely has any actual deep themes that The Lord of the Flies and others haven't already touched.
But it is popular.post #51386 of 1109731/23/13 at 3:04pm
Looks like you're set to be packed and sent to the west (read: emigrate).post #51387 of 1109731/23/13 at 3:05pmQuote:
well, I guess you could call it adventure. on a smaller scale
yeah, I like adventure.post #51388 of 1109731/23/13 at 3:07pmpost #51389 of 1109731/23/13 at 3:11pm
Get it right dammit!
I can see you failing as a salesman.Quote:
Japan is north east of HK......
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. LATEST Specifications just added.... 56 seconds ago
- › iFi products Discussion Thread iTUBE will be out soon!! 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 6 minutes ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 6 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob