Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3408

post #51106 of 149428

He guys, how do you get an imprint next to your name like Bowei and "Panda man"?

post #51107 of 149428
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

He guys, how do you get an imprint next to your name like Bowei and "Panda man"?

It's a custom titled bestowed by the gods of head-fi.
post #51108 of 149428
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Flat is Justice. (TM) Let that be another of this thread's motto lol.


I think an anime character said that once.......

For some reason I'm thinking Ink from Moetan, but I think that was "I'll cherish my flat chest"......

Anyone know who said it?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


It's a custom titled bestowed by the gods of head-fi.

I feel the need to look into that............................... lol

post #51109 of 149428
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

It's a custom titled bestowed by the gods of head-fi.

>:o so I can't ask for one?

post #51110 of 149428
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

>redface.gif so I can't ask for one?

I wouldn't. wink.gif
post #51111 of 149428
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


I wouldn't. wink.gif

o kk :)

post #51112 of 149428
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

He guys, how do you get an imprint next to your name like Bowei and "Panda man"?

The mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


It's a custom titled bestowed by the gods of head-fi.

wink_face.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

>:o so I can't ask for one?

Nope, many have tried. You don't get one that way

 

You have to get recognized.

 

Sadly mine was recognized as

 

Lolipops, buttcracks, and pandas

 

Thankfully I got it changed.

post #51113 of 149428
Quote:
There is a live action adaption of Molester Man
TV Tropes

What the ******* ****? WHAT THE......

and here I am just wishing that it has a live action drama of it someday, just like Densha Otoko, and it does have.
Edited by jgray91 - 1/22/13 at 12:14pm
post #51114 of 149428
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


TV Tropes

What the ******* ****? WHAT THE......

and here I am just wishing that it has a live action drama of it someday, just like Densha Otoko, and it does have.

:rolleyes.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The mods

wink_face.gif

Nope, many have tried. You don't get one that way

 

You have to get recognized.

 

Sadly mine was recognized as

 

Lolipops, buttcracks, and pandas

 

Thankfully I got it changed.

LOL. kk. Lolipops and buttcracks LOL

post #51115 of 149428

I'll be studying all day today.

 

See you guys tonight

post #51116 of 149428
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'll be studying all day today.

 

See you guys tonight

hasta lav vista

 

o, can you make a new club? although idk where I'd put it lol

post #51117 of 149428

wait, guys, is it binaura recordings that make it 3d, phones, or both?

post #51118 of 149428
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

wait, guys, is it binaura recordings that make it 3d, phones, or both?

Both, binaural recordings were made specifically to listen on headphones/earphones.
post #51119 of 149428
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


Both, binaural recordings were made specifically to listen on headphones/earphones.

thanks deadly :D

post #51120 of 149428
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Flat is Justice. (TM) Let that be another of this thread's motto lol.

Yes. This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'll be studying all day today.

See you guys tonight

What I usually do is study for anywhere between 30-60 minutes, and then go to head-fi for 5 minutes as a break.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge