He guys, how do you get an imprint next to your name like Bowei and "Panda man"?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3408
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's a custom titled bestowed by the gods of head-fi.
I think an anime character said that once.......
For some reason I'm thinking Ink from Moetan, but I think that was "I'll cherish my flat chest"......
Anyone know who said it?
I feel the need to look into that............................... lol
Nope, many have tried. You don't get one that way
You have to get recognized.
Sadly mine was recognized as
Lolipops, buttcracks, and pandas
Thankfully I got it changed.
What the ******* ****? WHAT THE......
and here I am just wishing that it has a live action drama of it someday, just like Densha Otoko, and it does have.
LOL. kk. Lolipops and buttcracks LOL
Both, binaural recordings were made specifically to listen on headphones/earphones.
What I usually do is study for anywhere between 30-60 minutes, and then go to head-fi for 5 minutes as a break.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Stax Thread III 14 seconds ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 26 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 40 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 43 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2