Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3404

post #51046 of 155923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


None of those.
What do I win?

It should also list 'lack of physical exercise' and 'getting drunk' as brain hazards. I still win in that case (I do drink weekly, but not more than 4 beers per night).
Gonna ship it today!


Gonna put on some kickass music, and start packin'


REALLY??

Am I the only one??

Living in HK automatically means there's air pollution :/


 

WOO HOO!!

post #51047 of 155923
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL the whole point of doing it myself (as opposed to having the factory do them) is that we can have different designs on all of them!
(I mean if they're all the same I would've put it on along with the other text printing.)

Hmm.. not sure what you mean by "since it's not mine"
I'd have to do the same number of jobs regardless of weather the designs are the same.

So just input the image files needed and do it one by one? Good point on the DIY part. Didn't occur to me about that lol.

By "since it's not mine yours" I thought that you would have some restrictions to use it (other than the restriction to keep the image as safe as possible).
gaiz chillax lol. i just thought to share the brain trivia. idk if it's true even, but I can see some of it have been true for me.
post #51048 of 155923
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

 

1, maybe 2, 4, 5, 6, sometimes 7, 8, 9, maybe 10

 

I'm stupid and now I know why... ;_;

post #51049 of 155923
The B22 is all packed up!

Unfortunately, the package turned out more heavy than I expected, so the shipping will cost significantly more.
post #51050 of 155923
Today I made eggs with a generous amount of cheese and kecap manis (sweet soy sauce).

It turns out soy sauce works out quite well with fried eggs.
post #51051 of 155923
Heir Audi review units will arrive at end of this week

includes the 3.Ai, 4.Ai, Tzar 90, and Tzar 350, along with cases and 3 sets of Magnus 1 cables (and accessories like tips and rubber bands). Wow, lots of stuff to play with.

The Tzars are the new IEM amplifiers from Heir Audio.
post #51052 of 155923
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Heir Audi review units will arrive at end of this week

includes the 3.Ai, 4.Ai, Tzar 90, and Tzar 350, along with cases and 3 sets of Magnus 1 cables (and accessories like tips and rubber bands). Wow, lots of stuff to play with.

The Tzars are the new IEM amplifiers from Heir Audio.

I kill myself if I'd have to review all that.
So much work.
post #51053 of 155923

So I'm watching the JoJo anime now. Thanks for the recommendation, jgray.

post #51054 of 155923
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

So I'm watching the JoJo anime now. Thanks for the recommendation, jgray.

Which reminds me, I still have to watch the latest two episodes.
post #51055 of 155923
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

So I'm watching the JoJo anime now. Thanks for the recommendation, jgray.

You're welcome. Btw, which fansub group did you go with? This is actually quite influential, more so for this series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Which reminds me, I still have to watch the latest two episodes.

Good thing too since this two episode is better back to back. The suspense was killing me.

Just found this. Holy **** this is so awesome.

Edited by jgray91 - 1/22/13 at 6:37am
post #51056 of 155923

Finally bought a new mic. No more people whining about picking up EMI!

post #51057 of 155923
Oh and while you're here MF, you might as well check out on Psycho-Pass. A great psychological 1984-esque anime in a futuristic, crap saccharine world. According to TVTropes, source of all things hyperbolic, it's not really a crap saccharine world. I guess.
Edited by jgray91 - 1/22/13 at 6:52am
post #51058 of 155923
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


You're welcome. Btw, which fansub group did you go with? This is actually quite influential, more so for this series.

 

By pure coincidence, I went with one that uses period colloquialisms. Two Gs.

 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Oh and while you're here MF, you might as well check out on Psycho-Pass. A great psychological 1984-esque anime in a futuristic, crap saccharine world. According to TVTropes, source of all things hyperbolic, it's not really a crap saccharine world. I guess.

 

Sounds cool. I'll give it a try when I can devote more time to it.

post #51059 of 155923

OMG! Is my friend retarded or what? For a while now I've been trying to convince him of getting better parts!

His budget is the same as mine, but he just won't ****ing listen!

 

He said he won't OC, so I told him to get a Xeon instead of 3570K, but noooo.... Mofo just won't listen

Then I told him to get a new supplier since some are overpriced, but again, no

Then I told him to cut some stuff so that he could get a 670. Right now it's at 660. He's in the nVidia camp, so whatever. At least get a better GPU!

Told him to remove the optical drive since he can just install the drivers from the internet or just burn the stuff on his lappy then install on the PC, but NO

 

AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

So frustrating!

 

Well that ends my rant time. Not/Less coming in here for the next 2 weeks since it's the finals. Ciao

post #51060 of 155923
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

By pure coincidence, I went with one that uses period colloquialisms. Two Gs.

[gg] is the right way to go.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge