Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3402

post #51016 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Nop the album art is being lost.

I don't think foobar can preserve it. =/
post #51017 of 149781
I though if you kept the album art pic in the folder, it would just detect and organize it...or was that deadbeef? The latter is based on the former, so I get them mixed ip...
post #51018 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


I don't think foobar can preserve it. =/

Well that's a shame. I'm back to ALAC then :). At least it's a solution. Gotta keep two libraries I guess. One FLAC/Mp3 and one ALAC/Mp3

post #51019 of 149781
Gimp is getting boring... I'm making a Code Geass background for Metro UI.
post #51020 of 149781
Or you could just AAC everything. Right in iTunes (only time I would recommend iTunes). Unless you prefer lossless for archiving.
post #51021 of 149781

Quote:


Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

lol oyasumi! I'm just getting my English homework done now...

I couldn't resist coming back. Think of a self ban l

I've had so many manga/anime/LN fevers within the past year. OreImo fever right now. 

post #51022 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Gotta keep two libraries I guess. One FLAC/Mp3 and one ALAC/Mp3

Well that sucks donkey's balls.

I'd personally just stick with ALAC then, and try solve the Jap characters problem. Are you on Japanese system locale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Quote:

I couldn't resist coming back. Think of a self ban l

Get outta here you joker.
post #51023 of 149781
Oh, anyone know where you can find the original webtoon series for Onepunch Man? Know the art is worse, but can't wait much longer...
Edited by TwinQY - 1/21/13 at 10:45pm
post #51024 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


Well that sucks donkey's balls.

I'd personally just stick with ALAC then, and try solve the Jap characters problem. Are you on Japanese system locale?
Get outta here you joker.

I think so? how do I check?

post #51025 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I think so? how do I check?

Control panel > Region and Language > 'Administritive' tab, it's there on the bottomish.
post #51026 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


Control panel > Region and Language > 'Administritive' tab, it's there on the bottomish.

Current language for non unicode programs: Japanese

 

Is that it?

post #51027 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Current language for non unicode programs: Japanese

Is that it?

Yep, that's correct.

Good luck finding a solution. tongue.gif
post #51028 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I just know it's an elective in our high school, along with writing. We can choose to take it online as well, basically 14 classes in total. Coincidence - I'm also taking a supplementary writing course at community college along with the school one. Not that I need credits for writing...I just like writing? (Gee what a nerd tongue.gif)

Good to hear that it's working. Album Art isn't being kept already?
Haha, nice. We're required to take 4 English classes, and I hate English. I'm told I'm a good writer, but I don't like writing... So I'm taking the classes mostly online with one physical class a week. Pretty easy biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Quote:


I couldn't resist coming back. Think of a self ban l
I've had so many manga/anime/LN fevers within the past year. OreImo fever right now. 
Haha, I haven't had any LN/manga fevers, but I've had Oreimo, Haruhi, and most recently probably Saya fevers...
Grabbing gintama...
Oyasumi miina!
post #51029 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

It seems that everyone is a Kirino fan? 

You mean the character or the series? The character is pretty OK. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like Kuroneko more as well.

As a show, meh. I liked the first episode and the first half of the second one, but then it went worse and became good again only for a few last eps. and first two OVAs...
post #51030 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post


You mean the character or the series? The character is pretty OK. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like Kuroneko more as well.
As a show, meh. I liked the first episode and the first half of the second one, but then it went worse and became good again only for a few last eps. and first two OVAs...

yup, 9-11/12 episodes were worth watching. I don't fawn over Kirino, but she's just there and the story revolves around both the brother and her. A lot better than some heroines/plots

 

As for ONA, I dropped the ball after the first one... will read the novel b/c so anxious !_!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge