dbpoweramp configuration - codecs - Advanced options - Text encoding - switch from ANSI to Unicode for whatever you need.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3401post #51001 of 1070091/21/13 at 9:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #51002 of 1070091/21/13 at 9:27pmQuote:
That didn't work. I still have the same ???? problem.post #51003 of 1070091/21/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
Ugh, I hate it when there's no continuation/no manga chapters scanned/2nd season a few months away. ARG. I CAN'T WAIT. I will read all of the translated OreImo LN chapters by the end of this or next week.post #51004 of 1070091/21/13 at 9:31pmpost #51006 of 1070091/21/13 at 9:40pmQuote:
At least when I convert it to ALAC it still works :D.post #51008 of 1070091/21/13 at 9:47pm
Ugh I hate tagging, half my crap is in romaji, and the other half in Japanese characters. It kind of makes it a pain to search for stuff.
The tagging function in foobar is great, but most of my stuff is doujin, and it ain't on any databases.
So the Christain preachers (I don't mean that facetiously) swung around just then, and gave me the low down on how all the languages and cultures came to be, how interesting! Next time, he'll tell me a few different versions of the same story from other religions, and the 'correct' Christian version.
Eve, just use foobar!post #51009 of 1070091/21/13 at 9:48pm
Was converting my lossless library to ALAC or MP3 320kbp. In case I wanted to convert back to an ipod.post #51011 of 1070091/21/13 at 10:01pmpost #51012 of 1070091/21/13 at 10:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by TwinQY
Yeah, like deadly said, just use foobar. Saves a ton of hassle. LAME is err...lame like that.
Usually the Japanese character thing is not worrisome when I'm dealing with flac, but when putting mp3s on my Clip Zip, the few fonts with Unicode are way too big for the screen. So I have to prune out my jap/Chinese/Korean songs, encode them all to jap region formats, so I can use a nice pretty font that fits.
How do I use foobar? When I select the folder I want to convert, it asks me for another file. I think they're looking for a LAME.exepost #51013 of 1070091/21/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
lol oyasumi! I'm just getting my English homework done now...post #51014 of 1070091/21/13 at 10:07pmQuote:
Yup you need to point it to the LAME encoder for the first time, you can find the installer here: just get the LAME for windows, to the leftish
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 2 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › The "IEMs That Significantly Perform BELOW Their Price Point" Thread 8 minutes ago
- › [FiiO E17] Windows shows sound playing, yet cannot hear any sound 10 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Rev.2 + Macromolecule Double Helix 10 minutes ago
- › Production of HE-400 stopped? Is there gonna be a successor? 11 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude