dbpoweramp configuration - codecs - Advanced options - Text encoding - switch from ANSI to Unicode for whatever you need.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Best sound i ever heard from closed-up portables. I tried: koss porta, senheiser momentum, senheiser hd 25, ath es700, ath or7 and others i dont remember and some number of earphones and few gaming...
Compared to Fiio x3, there is no big differences in terms of sound to me. One thing X3 wins, is better bass response with my ES10 headphones. At first i missed sound of my Fiio X3, but i got use to...
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3401
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That didn't work. I still have the same ???? problem.
Ugh, I hate it when there's no continuation/no manga chapters scanned/2nd season a few months away. ARG. I CAN'T WAIT. I will read all of the translated OreImo LN chapters by the end of this or next week.
At least when I convert it to ALAC it still works :D.
Ugh I hate tagging, half my crap is in romaji, and the other half in Japanese characters. It kind of makes it a pain to search for stuff.
The tagging function in foobar is great, but most of my stuff is doujin, and it ain't on any databases.
So the Christain preachers (I don't mean that facetiously) swung around just then, and gave me the low down on how all the languages and cultures came to be, how interesting! Next time, he'll tell me a few different versions of the same story from other religions, and the 'correct' Christian version.
Eve, just use foobar!
Was converting my lossless library to ALAC or MP3 320kbp. In case I wanted to convert back to an ipod.
Yeah, like deadly said, just use foobar. Saves a ton of hassle. LAME is err...lame like that.
Usually the Japanese character thing is not worrisome when I'm dealing with flac, but when putting mp3s on my Clip Zip, the few fonts with Unicode are way too big for the screen. So I have to prune out my jap/Chinese/Korean songs, encode them all to jap region formats, so I can use a nice pretty font that fits.
How do I use foobar? When I select the folder I want to convert, it asks me for another file. I think they're looking for a LAME.exe
lol oyasumi! I'm just getting my English homework done now...
Yup you need to point it to the LAME encoder for the first time, you can find the installer here: just get the LAME for windows, to the leftish
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › EAX vs dolby headphone / onboard vs Xonar STX 18 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 36 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FS Ultrasone Edition12 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Amping for AKG Q701 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphones by vincik
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)