dbpoweramp configuration - codecs - Advanced options - Text encoding - switch from ANSI to Unicode for whatever you need.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
if u are looking for a great dac you can better buy new motherboard with supreme fx it sound practicly the same and its cheaper
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3401
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That didn't work. I still have the same ???? problem.
Ugh, I hate it when there's no continuation/no manga chapters scanned/2nd season a few months away. ARG. I CAN'T WAIT. I will read all of the translated OreImo LN chapters by the end of this or next week.
At least when I convert it to ALAC it still works :D.
Ugh I hate tagging, half my crap is in romaji, and the other half in Japanese characters. It kind of makes it a pain to search for stuff.
The tagging function in foobar is great, but most of my stuff is doujin, and it ain't on any databases.
So the Christain preachers (I don't mean that facetiously) swung around just then, and gave me the low down on how all the languages and cultures came to be, how interesting! Next time, he'll tell me a few different versions of the same story from other religions, and the 'correct' Christian version.
Eve, just use foobar!
Was converting my lossless library to ALAC or MP3 320kbp. In case I wanted to convert back to an ipod.
Yeah, like deadly said, just use foobar. Saves a ton of hassle. LAME is err...lame like that.
Usually the Japanese character thing is not worrisome when I'm dealing with flac, but when putting mp3s on my Clip Zip, the few fonts with Unicode are way too big for the screen. So I have to prune out my jap/Chinese/Korean songs, encode them all to jap region formats, so I can use a nice pretty font that fits.
How do I use foobar? When I select the folder I want to convert, it asks me for another file. I think they're looking for a LAME.exe
lol oyasumi! I'm just getting my English homework done now...
Yup you need to point it to the LAME encoder for the first time, you can find the installer here: just get the LAME for windows, to the leftish
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 second ago
- › Do you collect vinyls? 16 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 34 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 49 seconds ago
- › KingSound KS-H3? 2 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 2 minutes ago
- › Kickstarter Headphone - Grain Audio, any thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › FLAC Player for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad 4 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs ODAC with RCA + Fiio E12 4 minutes ago
- › LCD versions 4 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D by Pokerstar
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)