dbpoweramp configuration - codecs - Advanced options - Text encoding - switch from ANSI to Unicode for whatever you need.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3401post #51001 of 1110151/21/13 at 9:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #51002 of 1110151/21/13 at 9:27pmQuote:
That didn't work. I still have the same ???? problem.post #51003 of 1110151/21/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
Ugh, I hate it when there's no continuation/no manga chapters scanned/2nd season a few months away. ARG. I CAN'T WAIT. I will read all of the translated OreImo LN chapters by the end of this or next week.post #51004 of 1110151/21/13 at 9:31pmpost #51006 of 1110151/21/13 at 9:40pmQuote:
At least when I convert it to ALAC it still works :D.post #51008 of 1110151/21/13 at 9:47pm
Ugh I hate tagging, half my crap is in romaji, and the other half in Japanese characters. It kind of makes it a pain to search for stuff.
The tagging function in foobar is great, but most of my stuff is doujin, and it ain't on any databases.
So the Christain preachers (I don't mean that facetiously) swung around just then, and gave me the low down on how all the languages and cultures came to be, how interesting! Next time, he'll tell me a few different versions of the same story from other religions, and the 'correct' Christian version.
Eve, just use foobar!post #51009 of 1110151/21/13 at 9:48pm
Was converting my lossless library to ALAC or MP3 320kbp. In case I wanted to convert back to an ipod.post #51011 of 1110151/21/13 at 10:01pmpost #51012 of 1110151/21/13 at 10:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by TwinQY
Yeah, like deadly said, just use foobar. Saves a ton of hassle. LAME is err...lame like that.
Usually the Japanese character thing is not worrisome when I'm dealing with flac, but when putting mp3s on my Clip Zip, the few fonts with Unicode are way too big for the screen. So I have to prune out my jap/Chinese/Korean songs, encode them all to jap region formats, so I can use a nice pretty font that fits.
How do I use foobar? When I select the folder I want to convert, it asks me for another file. I think they're looking for a LAME.exepost #51013 of 1110151/21/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
lol oyasumi! I'm just getting my English homework done now...post #51014 of 1110151/21/13 at 10:07pmQuote:
Yup you need to point it to the LAME encoder for the first time, you can find the installer here: just get the LAME for windows, to the leftish
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Headphone Sightings 2 19 seconds ago
- › Israel Meet 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Best android music player app? 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for an entry-level newborn! 5 minutes ago
- › hifiman re400 versus se530/5 - (from fiio x5) 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob