or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3400

post #50986 of 158355
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

00 :)

I was fine with kirino lol. Just really anxious for the next season b/c IF I READ IT, I lose interest in anime... <- happens when you read an LN/manga in advance.

Indeed :) well, I wanted more face time for quan[t]... and a better-ish ending? Ending was meh-ish. Although the alien thing - now that I think about it- was meh. Under your influence ):< but I was expecting it kinda 

 

Space Dog says hello:

 

gg's subs for the beginning are ****** hilarious. Was the best part of the film. 

post #50987 of 158355
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

00 movie was some kind of cluster[redacted]. Paved the way to ******* ALIENS in Gundam (or was AGE out first?)

@eve Got Unicode enabled in the tagging options? Having not used dbpoweramp for a while, but usually the ????? thingy is from no Unicode. Or something along the lines of that...

Unicode?

post #50988 of 158355
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Unicode?

dbpoweramp configuration - codecs - Advanced options -  Text encoding - switch from ANSI to Unicode for whatever you need. 

post #50989 of 158355
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

dbpoweramp configuration - codecs - Advanced options -  Text encoding - switch from ANSI to Unicode for whatever you need. 

That didn't work. I still have the same ???? problem.

post #50990 of 158355
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

 

Space Dog says hello:

*picture*

 

gg's subs for the beginning are ****** hilarious. Was the best part of the film. 

LOL.

 

Ugh, I hate it when there's no continuation/no manga chapters scanned/2nd season a few months away. ARG. I CAN'T WAIT. I will read all of the translated OreImo  LN chapters by the end of this or next week.

post #50991 of 158355

why is the anxiety eating away at me... should be focused on hw

post #50992 of 158355
^^ Yeah, when you've messed up the text encoding once, unless you have the original metadata/file somewhere, can't change it back. Should have used UTF8 the first tome around. Just grab the metadata from an online database or tag it manually this time.

Oh, and +1 for the the foobar converting - you can even check to preview how the text is going to turn out. Personally I have Beets (the veggie not the headphones) and mediamonkey on a virtual machine to take care of library/tagging management.
Edited by TwinQY - 1/21/13 at 9:43pm
post #50993 of 158355
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

^^ Yeah, when you've messed up the text encoding once, unless you have the original metadata/file somewhere, can't change it back. Should have used UTF8 the first tome around. Just grab the metadata from an online database or tag it manually this time.

At least when I convert it to ALAC it still works :D. 

post #50994 of 158355
What exactly are you trying to do with the file though?
post #50995 of 158355
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

^^ Yeah, when you've messed up the text encoding once, unless you have the original metadata/file somewhere, can't change it back. Should have used UTF8 the first tome around. Just grab the metadata from an online database or tag it manually this time.

 

Ugh I hate tagging, half my crap is in romaji, and the other half in Japanese characters. It kind of makes it a pain to search for stuff.

 

The tagging function in foobar is great, but most of my stuff is doujin, and it ain't on any databases.

 

So the Christain preachers (I don't mean that facetiously) swung around just then, and gave me the low down on how all the languages and cultures came to be, how interesting! Next time, he'll tell me a few different versions of the same story from other religions, and the 'correct' Christian version. tongue.gif

 

Eve, just use foobar!

post #50996 of 158355
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

What exactly are you trying to do with the file though?

Was converting my lossless library to ALAC or MP3 320kbp. In case I wanted to convert back to an ipod.

post #50997 of 158355
Yeah, like deadly said, just use foobar. Saves a ton of hassle. LAME is err...lame like that.

Usually the Japanese character thing is not worrisome when I'm dealing with flac, but when putting mp3s on my Clip Zip, the few fonts with Unicode are way too big for the screen. So I have to prune out my jap/Chinese/Korean songs, encode them all to jap region formats, so I can use a nice pretty font that fits.
post #50998 of 158355

oyasumi mi amicos. Time to finish things :) and read 15 chapters of some american lit. good stuff.

post #50999 of 158355
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Yeah, like deadly said, just use foobar. Saves a ton of hassle. LAME is err...lame like that.

Usually the Japanese character thing is not worrisome when I'm dealing with flac, but when putting mp3s on my Clip Zip, the few fonts with Unicode are way too big for the screen. So I have to prune out my jap/Chinese/Korean songs, encode them all to jap region formats, so I can use a nice pretty font that fits.

How do I use foobar? When I select the folder I want to convert, it asks me for another file. I think they're looking for a LAME.exe

post #51000 of 158355
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

oyasumi mi amicos. Time to finish things :) and read 15 chapters of some american lit. good stuff.

lol oyasumi! I'm just getting my English homework done now...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge