- 8,252 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Seattle
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3399
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They used to do it here so you'd have 2 days of testing, then a quick break, and then another 2 days of testing. Unfortunately, they decided to change that this year. Maybe because of Hurricane Sandy?
Sometimes I mix up Sandy and Irene, thinking Irene was the more recent one. Has to do with the fact that I'm confusing them with Intel's Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge. *facepalm*
Well, I can understand why you're mixing them up...
Yeah, those wallpapers remind me of edge as well... It is a good game!
One of my friends offered to buy me a game on my Steam wishlist for my birthday. Torn between quite a few games:
Mark of the Ninja
Terraria (they stopped updating it but it still seems like fun)
FTL is somewhat of a weak contender because as much fun as it is, it's a bit too repetitive. Terraria is neat and fun too, but the experience will be a bit similar to some MMORPGs I've tried out when I was little, and those get boring sort of quick. Then again, I've never played in games such as Terraria or Minecraft so I don't know what it's like.
Edited by HybridCore - 1/21/13 at 7:38pm
LOL got the eroge.
anyway, I'm anxious since they ended like that and the 2nd season is around the corner. Which made me think of the possibilities of a drama fest, but since it's a LN, highly unlikely :)
Lol... I doubt it will turn into a drama...
I found some anime vinyl I can buy... For more than my whole setup...
so anxious for season 2 of oreimo... ik that it won't turn into drama fest, but it's itching and I'm not in the mood for reading LN. Studio did a great job of adapting it.
and why did they have to skip on so much detail... 4 volumes for 12 episodes... that's pretty rushed... but not as much as Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu! 20 volumes in 24 episodes!
ik :) but srsly, if they would've done the full adaptation, it would've been reallllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good.
3 months is too long... and then summer with DXD OMFOEIJFWIOJEOIWJGEOIWJFOIEWF hopefully. Omg hopefully.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 20 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] MEElectronics M-DUO: The Treasured IEMs Under $100 21 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 25 seconds ago
- › Ibasso DX90 - which headphones do you prefer to use with DX90? 32 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Doodlebug - USB Isolator 2 minutes ago
- › WTB Koss ESP-950 2 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)