- 7,402 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3399post #50971 of 1071851/21/13 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrViolin
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #50972 of 1071851/21/13 at 7:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by HybridCore
They used to do it here so you'd have 2 days of testing, then a quick break, and then another 2 days of testing. Unfortunately, they decided to change that this year. Maybe because of Hurricane Sandy?
Sometimes I mix up Sandy and Irene, thinking Irene was the more recent one. Has to do with the fact that I'm confusing them with Intel's Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge. *facepalm*
Well, I can understand why you're mixing them up...
Yeah, those wallpapers remind me of edge as well... It is a good game!post #50973 of 1071851/21/13 at 7:36pmThread StarterQuote:
One of my friends offered to buy me a game on my Steam wishlist for my birthday. Torn between quite a few games:
Mark of the Ninja
Terraria (they stopped updating it but it still seems like fun)
FTL is somewhat of a weak contender because as much fun as it is, it's a bit too repetitive. Terraria is neat and fun too, but the experience will be a bit similar to some MMORPGs I've tried out when I was little, and those get boring sort of quick. Then again, I've never played in games such as Terraria or Minecraft so I don't know what it's like.
Edited by HybridCore - 1/21/13 at 7:38pmpost #50974 of 1071851/21/13 at 7:41pm
LOL got the eroge.
anyway, I'm anxious since they ended like that and the 2nd season is around the corner. Which made me think of the possibilities of a drama fest, but since it's a LN, highly unlikely :)post #50975 of 1071851/21/13 at 7:41pmpost #50977 of 1071851/21/13 at 7:48pmQuote:
Lol... I doubt it will turn into a drama...
I found some anime vinyl I can buy... For more than my whole setup...
http://www.amazon.co.jp/7inch-Vinyl-%E2%80%9CDonuts-%E6%95%B0%E9%87%8F%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E5%95%86%E5%93%81-Analog/dp/B009SETU96/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358826172&sr=8-1post #50978 of 1071851/21/13 at 7:54pmpost #50979 of 1071851/21/13 at 7:56pmpost #50980 of 1071851/21/13 at 8:13pm
so anxious for season 2 of oreimo... ik that it won't turn into drama fest, but it's itching and I'm not in the mood for reading LN. Studio did a great job of adapting it.
and why did they have to skip on so much detail... 4 volumes for 12 episodes... that's pretty rushed... but not as much as Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu! 20 volumes in 24 episodes!post #50981 of 1071851/21/13 at 8:19pmpost #50982 of 1071851/21/13 at 8:30pm
ik :) but srsly, if they would've done the full adaptation, it would've been reallllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good.post #50983 of 1071851/21/13 at 8:30pmpost #50984 of 1071851/21/13 at 8:32pm
3 months is too long... and then summer with DXD OMFOEIJFWIOJEOIWJGEOIWJFOIEWF hopefully. Omg hopefully.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 seconds ago
- › Upgrade from DT770? 12 seconds ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 30 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 36 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › Versatile Headset & Amplifier for all Applications 2 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude