- 7,392 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3399post #50971 of 1070521/21/13 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrViolin
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #50972 of 1070521/21/13 at 7:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by HybridCore
They used to do it here so you'd have 2 days of testing, then a quick break, and then another 2 days of testing. Unfortunately, they decided to change that this year. Maybe because of Hurricane Sandy?
Sometimes I mix up Sandy and Irene, thinking Irene was the more recent one. Has to do with the fact that I'm confusing them with Intel's Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge. *facepalm*
Well, I can understand why you're mixing them up...
Yeah, those wallpapers remind me of edge as well... It is a good game!post #50973 of 1070521/21/13 at 7:36pmThread StarterQuote:
One of my friends offered to buy me a game on my Steam wishlist for my birthday. Torn between quite a few games:
Mark of the Ninja
Terraria (they stopped updating it but it still seems like fun)
FTL is somewhat of a weak contender because as much fun as it is, it's a bit too repetitive. Terraria is neat and fun too, but the experience will be a bit similar to some MMORPGs I've tried out when I was little, and those get boring sort of quick. Then again, I've never played in games such as Terraria or Minecraft so I don't know what it's like.
Edited by HybridCore - 1/21/13 at 7:38pmpost #50974 of 1070521/21/13 at 7:41pm
LOL got the eroge.
anyway, I'm anxious since they ended like that and the 2nd season is around the corner. Which made me think of the possibilities of a drama fest, but since it's a LN, highly unlikely :)post #50975 of 1070521/21/13 at 7:41pmpost #50977 of 1070521/21/13 at 7:48pmQuote:
Lol... I doubt it will turn into a drama...
I found some anime vinyl I can buy... For more than my whole setup...
http://www.amazon.co.jp/7inch-Vinyl-%E2%80%9CDonuts-%E6%95%B0%E9%87%8F%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E5%95%86%E5%93%81-Analog/dp/B009SETU96/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358826172&sr=8-1post #50978 of 1070521/21/13 at 7:54pmpost #50979 of 1070521/21/13 at 7:56pmpost #50980 of 1070521/21/13 at 8:13pm
so anxious for season 2 of oreimo... ik that it won't turn into drama fest, but it's itching and I'm not in the mood for reading LN. Studio did a great job of adapting it.
and why did they have to skip on so much detail... 4 volumes for 12 episodes... that's pretty rushed... but not as much as Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu! 20 volumes in 24 episodes!post #50981 of 1070521/21/13 at 8:19pmpost #50982 of 1070521/21/13 at 8:30pm
ik :) but srsly, if they would've done the full adaptation, it would've been reallllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good.post #50983 of 1070521/21/13 at 8:30pmpost #50984 of 1070521/21/13 at 8:32pm
3 months is too long... and then summer with DXD OMFOEIJFWIOJEOIWJGEOIWJFOIEWF hopefully. Omg hopefully.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 6 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 20 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › The Battle of the Portables - A review of my headphones: Audio... 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Bravo V3 headphone amp with 3 band EQ. 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 4 minutes ago
- › New to audio with new gear: The Xiang Sheng DA-03A. Don't think you... 6 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 7 minutes ago
- › Best Audio Setup/Headphones under $200 DT 990, HD 598, Akg 701..... 8 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude