- 7,683 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3399post #50971 of 1113321/21/13 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrViolin
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #50972 of 1113321/21/13 at 7:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by HybridCore
They used to do it here so you'd have 2 days of testing, then a quick break, and then another 2 days of testing. Unfortunately, they decided to change that this year. Maybe because of Hurricane Sandy?
Sometimes I mix up Sandy and Irene, thinking Irene was the more recent one. Has to do with the fact that I'm confusing them with Intel's Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge. *facepalm*
Well, I can understand why you're mixing them up...
Yeah, those wallpapers remind me of edge as well... It is a good game!post #50973 of 1113321/21/13 at 7:36pmThread StarterQuote:
One of my friends offered to buy me a game on my Steam wishlist for my birthday. Torn between quite a few games:
Mark of the Ninja
Terraria (they stopped updating it but it still seems like fun)
FTL is somewhat of a weak contender because as much fun as it is, it's a bit too repetitive. Terraria is neat and fun too, but the experience will be a bit similar to some MMORPGs I've tried out when I was little, and those get boring sort of quick. Then again, I've never played in games such as Terraria or Minecraft so I don't know what it's like.
Edited by HybridCore - 1/21/13 at 7:38pmpost #50974 of 1113321/21/13 at 7:41pm
LOL got the eroge.
anyway, I'm anxious since they ended like that and the 2nd season is around the corner. Which made me think of the possibilities of a drama fest, but since it's a LN, highly unlikely :)post #50975 of 1113321/21/13 at 7:41pmpost #50977 of 1113321/21/13 at 7:48pmQuote:
Lol... I doubt it will turn into a drama...
I found some anime vinyl I can buy... For more than my whole setup...
http://www.amazon.co.jp/7inch-Vinyl-%E2%80%9CDonuts-%E6%95%B0%E9%87%8F%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E5%95%86%E5%93%81-Analog/dp/B009SETU96/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358826172&sr=8-1post #50978 of 1113321/21/13 at 7:54pmpost #50979 of 1113321/21/13 at 7:56pmpost #50980 of 1113321/21/13 at 8:13pm
so anxious for season 2 of oreimo... ik that it won't turn into drama fest, but it's itching and I'm not in the mood for reading LN. Studio did a great job of adapting it.
and why did they have to skip on so much detail... 4 volumes for 12 episodes... that's pretty rushed... but not as much as Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu! 20 volumes in 24 episodes!post #50981 of 1113321/21/13 at 8:19pmpost #50982 of 1113321/21/13 at 8:30pm
ik :) but srsly, if they would've done the full adaptation, it would've been reallllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good.post #50983 of 1113321/21/13 at 8:30pmpost #50984 of 1113321/21/13 at 8:32pm
3 months is too long... and then summer with DXD OMFOEIJFWIOJEOIWJGEOIWJFOIEWF hopefully. Omg hopefully.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 1 minute ago
- › Looking for new Headphones (Owner of a Sennheiser Momentum) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude