- 8,185 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Seattle
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3399
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They used to do it here so you'd have 2 days of testing, then a quick break, and then another 2 days of testing. Unfortunately, they decided to change that this year. Maybe because of Hurricane Sandy?
Sometimes I mix up Sandy and Irene, thinking Irene was the more recent one. Has to do with the fact that I'm confusing them with Intel's Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge. *facepalm*
Well, I can understand why you're mixing them up...
Yeah, those wallpapers remind me of edge as well... It is a good game!
One of my friends offered to buy me a game on my Steam wishlist for my birthday. Torn between quite a few games:
Mark of the Ninja
Terraria (they stopped updating it but it still seems like fun)
FTL is somewhat of a weak contender because as much fun as it is, it's a bit too repetitive. Terraria is neat and fun too, but the experience will be a bit similar to some MMORPGs I've tried out when I was little, and those get boring sort of quick. Then again, I've never played in games such as Terraria or Minecraft so I don't know what it's like.
Edited by HybridCore - 1/21/13 at 7:38pm
LOL got the eroge.
anyway, I'm anxious since they ended like that and the 2nd season is around the corner. Which made me think of the possibilities of a drama fest, but since it's a LN, highly unlikely :)
Lol... I doubt it will turn into a drama...
I found some anime vinyl I can buy... For more than my whole setup...
so anxious for season 2 of oreimo... ik that it won't turn into drama fest, but it's itching and I'm not in the mood for reading LN. Studio did a great job of adapting it.
and why did they have to skip on so much detail... 4 volumes for 12 episodes... that's pretty rushed... but not as much as Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu! 20 volumes in 24 episodes!
ik :) but srsly, if they would've done the full adaptation, it would've been reallllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good.
3 months is too long... and then summer with DXD OMFOEIJFWIOJEOIWJGEOIWJFOIEWF hopefully. Omg hopefully.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 9 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 24 seconds ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 49 seconds ago
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 2 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 6 minutes ago
- › Inside Sennheiser Factory,How the HD800 are made. 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)