- 8,109 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Seattle
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Admittedly, I took far too long to post this review. I wanted to try a different approach that involved becoming accustomed to the signature followed by a period without them, and then a...
FiiO has been quite successful with their X series of high resolution digital audio player. So much so that perhaps even they themselves didn’t anticipate that the company will have to shift its...
I bought these at less than half retail on a whim from Audio Advisor, looking to replace my aging Sennheiser HD 580's. Look at the picture...these are VERY NICELY made headphones! All aluminum...
The HM5 Velours are quite simply, an uber-comfortable pad for HM5/Shure/Beyer/ATH/(most large circumaural headphones). I was offered a review sample from Brainwavz and have the following to say...
Almost 2 months with these gems. I simply love these IEMs. I paired them against my Shure SE215 and the Havi B3 Pro 1 and I briefly pit them against the UE700s and Klipsch S4II. I am definitely no...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3399
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They used to do it here so you'd have 2 days of testing, then a quick break, and then another 2 days of testing. Unfortunately, they decided to change that this year. Maybe because of Hurricane Sandy?
Sometimes I mix up Sandy and Irene, thinking Irene was the more recent one. Has to do with the fact that I'm confusing them with Intel's Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge. *facepalm*
Well, I can understand why you're mixing them up...
Yeah, those wallpapers remind me of edge as well... It is a good game!
One of my friends offered to buy me a game on my Steam wishlist for my birthday. Torn between quite a few games:
Mark of the Ninja
Terraria (they stopped updating it but it still seems like fun)
FTL is somewhat of a weak contender because as much fun as it is, it's a bit too repetitive. Terraria is neat and fun too, but the experience will be a bit similar to some MMORPGs I've tried out when I was little, and those get boring sort of quick. Then again, I've never played in games such as Terraria or Minecraft so I don't know what it's like.
Edited by HybridCore - 1/21/13 at 7:38pm
LOL got the eroge.
anyway, I'm anxious since they ended like that and the 2nd season is around the corner. Which made me think of the possibilities of a drama fest, but since it's a LN, highly unlikely :)
Lol... I doubt it will turn into a drama...
I found some anime vinyl I can buy... For more than my whole setup...
so anxious for season 2 of oreimo... ik that it won't turn into drama fest, but it's itching and I'm not in the mood for reading LN. Studio did a great job of adapting it.
and why did they have to skip on so much detail... 4 volumes for 12 episodes... that's pretty rushed... but not as much as Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu! 20 volumes in 24 episodes!
ik :) but srsly, if they would've done the full adaptation, it would've been reallllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good.
3 months is too long... and then summer with DXD OMFOEIJFWIOJEOIWJGEOIWJFOIEWF hopefully. Omg hopefully.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 24 seconds ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 29 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 36 seconds ago
- › Best headphones under 499 for classic rock 47 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 1 minute ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 2 minutes ago
- › Giveaway: Sennheiser HD700 and Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies DAC/amp 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Kamakahah
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by ClieOS
- › HiFiMAN HE-300 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by JoeDoe
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by audiobean
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by donnot
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)