Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3396

post #50926 of 153954

@Bowei. The Cage of Eden ending is seriously terrible. Like there is so much wrong with it it hurts me just thinking about it.

 

Then again, the best part of the manga was the minor situations involving the animals rather than the actual plot.

 

Personally, I would have preferred the ending to have been the entire cast gets eaten by a T-rex. 

post #50927 of 153954
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Vocaloid isn't really anime news. More of like common knowledge to me (that and my sister was pestering me about it which is basically the only reason I know some of the other Vocaloid characters besides for Miku, the Kagamines, IA, and Luka).

She looks like Pikachu ...hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

@Bowei. The Cage of Eden ending is seriously terrible. Like there is so much wrong with it it hurts me just thinking about it.

 

Then again, the best part of the manga was the minor situations involving the animals rather than the actual plot.

 

Personally, I would have preferred the ending to have been the entire cast gets eaten by a T-rex. 

Lol

 

That makes me sad. They could have had so much going for it.

post #50928 of 153954
@Bowei: kirino is wearing T50RPs now instead of HD600s.
post #50929 of 153954
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

@Bowei: kirino is wearing T50RPs now instead of HD600s.

I KNEW something was different about the headphones. It took me a while. But thanks :)

 

 

Reddit:

 

Capitalism

D9FstTR.jpg

post #50930 of 153954
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I KNEW something was different about the headphones. It took me a while. But thanks :)

 

 

Reddit:

 

Capitalism

D9FstTR.jpg

If only that Deluxe Hug was from my favorite 2D anime girl. I'd take 50 dollars worth.

post #50931 of 153954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundramystic View Post

If only that Deluxe Hug was from my favorite 2D anime girl. I'd take 50 dollars worth.

Holy schiit yes. If it was 'real' you know. I would pay ....seriously.

 

Comments section of that pic:

 

 

 

It's very sad how true these comments have proven to be.

post #50932 of 153954

Waiting for my HD7970 to be delivered. Want to go out. Tracking isn't working. frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

post #50933 of 153954
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I KNEW something was different about the headphones. It took me a while. But thanks smily_headphones1.gif


Reddit:

Capitalism
D9FstTR.jpg

Haha, no problem...
Nice!
Speaking of capitalism... A local record store owner suggested I make some more phono preamps and try selling them at his store!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Holy schiit yes. If it was 'real' you know. I would pay ....seriously.

Comments section of that pic:





It's very sad how true these comments have proven to be.
Wow, that's awesome!
Next comment: Someone from a foreign country (like china or India) starts selling deluxe hugs for $0.25
post #50934 of 153954
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Waiting for my HD7970 to be delivered. Want to go out. Tracking isn't working. frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Waiting for the 8000 series cards to be released. tongue.gif

 

Interested to see Sea Islands (HD8000) vs Kepler V2 (GTX700). Will be fun to watch.

post #50935 of 153954
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Waiting for my HD7970 to be delivered. Want to go out. Tracking isn't working. frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

I had that happen to me. My neighbors may have thought I was crazy as I kept opening the door and window blind as every car passes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Haha, no problem...
Nice!
Speaking of capitalism... A local record store owner suggested I make some more phono preamps and try selling them at his store!!!
Wow, that's awesome!
Next comment: Someone from a foreign country (like china or India) starts selling deluxe hugs for $0.25

Capitalism at its finest

 

For how much though wink_face.gif

post #50936 of 153954
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Waiting for my HD7970 to be delivered. Want to go out. Tracking isn't working.

Have fun waiting until 5pm, or whatever the cut-off time is in Brisvegas. tongue.gif
post #50937 of 153954
Thread Starter 

Bowei, ready to fail the first 2 midterm tests tomorrow? I think I am.

 

By fail I obviously mean getting a B+ or below, unless your definition of fail is the average definition of fail meaning an F.

post #50938 of 153954
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I had that happen to me. My neighbors may have thought I was crazy as I kept opening the door and window blind as every car passes.

Capitalism at its finest

 

For how much though wink_face.gif

Well, I need to see how much PCBs will cost first. If I can etch my own or get them made cheap enough, it could work out. I also need to see how long making a case for mine will take as well... The parts alone (not including PCB) are ~$47.


Anyone feel like posting some of their favorite wallpapers?

post #50939 of 153954
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Well, I need to see how much PCBs will cost first. If I can etch my own or get them made cheap enough, it could work out. I also need to see how long making a case for mine will take as well... The parts alone (not including PCB) are ~$47.


Anyone feel like posting some of their favorite wallpapers?

All of the Android stock wallpapers, and I have all of them. Extracted from the Android SDK.

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also, a really nice one that I was using before.

 

 

 

 

The rest of my wallpapers reside on my laptop (which my sister uses now).

post #50940 of 153954
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

All of the Android stock wallpapers, and I have all of them. Extracted from the Android SDK.

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also, a really nice one that I was using before.

 

 

 

 

The rest of my wallpapers reside on my laptop (which my sister uses now).

Ooh, where did you find the download links to those wallpapers?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge