OMG 19:10 episode 10 of oreimo LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3394
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lol, you might approve of my new avatar then :D
Edit: There, it's done. Took me an hour and a half to photoshop the T50RPs onto Kirino... totally worth it!
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/21/13 at 3:22pm
20/10. You did wonderful.
*takes of shades*
Oh my effing GOD?
triple digit in the last 6 hours???
I haven't seen this since last year's summer!
and yet I have few to quote....
Not an official one.
LOL. Indeed :D
Is she cute? We need more pics.
You like it :) Most do.
Sorry, but what changed?
Don't remind me of how much time I spent on here during the summer
I don't think any of our shooters got a decent picture, those three Love Plus girls were super popular.
Love Plus cosplayers? Sounds nice
Nope, our regular daily is 150. Our reccord was in the 400's?
3 episodes I think
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 16 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 57 seconds ago
- › Mr Speakers Ether 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3