or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3394

post #50896 of 158525

OMG 19:10 episode 10 of oreimo LOL

post #50897 of 158525
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

OMG 19:10 episode 10 of oreimo LOL

Lol, you might approve of my new avatar then :D

Edit: There, it's done. Took me an hour and a half to photoshop the T50RPs onto Kirino... totally worth it!


Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/21/13 at 3:22pm
post #50898 of 158525
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol, you might approve of my new avatar then :D

Edit: There, it's done. Took me an hour and a half to photoshop the T50RPs onto Kirino... totally worth it!

20/10. You did wonderful.

post #50899 of 158525
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

20/10. You did wonderful.

:D

Arigatou!!!

post #50900 of 158525

Wakes up

*takes of shades*

Oh my effing GOD?

triple digit in the last 6 hours???

 

I haven't seen this since last year's summer!

 

and yet I have few to quote....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

is that vocaloid I see?!

Akita Neru

Not an official one.

post #50901 of 158525
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Wakes up

*takes of shades*

Oh my effing GOD?

triple digit in the last 6 hours???

 

I haven't seen this since last year's summer!

 

and yet I have few to quote....

 

Akita Neru

Not an official one.

LOL. Indeed :D

Ohhhh, thanks!

post #50902 of 158525
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


Kinda;


They're pretty much like animals.

I felt so sorry for this girl.

Is she cute? We need more pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

OMG 19:10 episode 10 of oreimo LOL

You like it :) Most do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

:D

Arigatou!!!

Sorry, but what changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Wakes up

*takes of shades*

Oh my effing GOD?

triple digit in the last 6 hours???

 

I haven't seen this since last year's summer!

 

and yet I have few to quote....

 

Akita Neru

Not an official one.

post #50903 of 158525

with me around, you'll be hitting 500 summer nights :)

post #50904 of 158525
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

with me around, you'll be hitting 500 summer nights :)

Don't remind me of how much time I spent on here during the summer basshead.gif

post #50905 of 158525
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Is she cute? We need more pics.

I don't think any of our shooters got a decent picture, those three Love Plus girls were super popular.
post #50906 of 158525
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Don't remind me of how much time I spent on here during the summer basshead.gif

I spend almost all day here weekends =_=

post #50907 of 158525
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Don't remind me of how much time I spent on here during the summer basshead.gif


Think the record was 200+ biggrin.gif

post #50908 of 158525

how many ONA for oreimo?

post #50909 of 158525
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


I don't think any of our shooters got a decent picture, those three Love Plus girls were super popular.

Love Plus cosplayers? Sounds nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Think the record was 200+ biggrin.gif

Nope, our regular daily is 150. Our reccord was in the 400's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

how many ONA for oreimo?

3 episodes I think

post #50910 of 158525
OREIMO PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Click to show)

wait... so in the light novel she actually goes to America like she does in the OVA? or is the OVA just a side track... 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge