- 4,118 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3374post #50596 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:26pmQuote:Oh, it also means no 24 bit up sampling, only adding 8 bits with a null value to the file, and no EQ.Originally Posted by MrViolinQuote:In that case I am a bit purist
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #50597 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:29pmQuote:
indeed :) wait... I thought you need expensive gear for upsampling... don't do that, that, or thatpost #50598 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:33pm
It's in my signature.Quote:ExactlyAmerican Feds gave up data on him and with the help of the British and Kiwi's, they arrested him without a word. Basically heavily armed people storming a house of a person that was of no danger to them. There was no hearing, no justice, and his stuff got removed without the proper paperwork.His website clearly stated in ToS that what users upload is of their responsibility and Megaupload also removed anything that the police told them to.So with that mentality that the leader/CEO is responsible of data. The CEO of a company that deals with such data can and should get his home terroized by armed guards with help from a foreign nation, extradited with little to no info on why, and get B.S court dealings and with the police barely able to turn up any evidenceAnybody see Tim Cook (Apple iCloud), Jeffrey Bezos (Amazon CEO w/ music match and cloud) , and Steve Balmer (Windows Live Cloud service) get arrested? Yeah, nope. I thought so.post #50599 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:35pmpost #50600 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
@Chase: Saya couldn't be done right, because they'd have to take out ALL the H and most of the guro. And TBH, you need to see all 3 endings in the game in a specific order IMO in order to get the most out of it...
Also... I forgot what I was going to say here... >_< Eroge soundtrack distracted me! :P
Im not sure how popular Saya is in japan. But i have a feeling its not enough for an anime.Quote:Thanks again! I wanted that chart to be real too~Originally Posted by TwinQY
Just checking in after a huge night of food ~~ Will probably just lie in bed and head-fi the whole morning.
Also, really late on this, but happy birthday eve! Hope you get those C4s in soon!
For a second, I actually fell for the fake anime season chart
. Pluto adaptation would have been so friggin awesome, then I took a more careful look at the rest of the pictures.Quote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
CHASE! DONT CLICK ON THIS!!! Everyone else should be fine unless you dont want to know which Steins gate VA has a part in Bakemonogatari (Click to show)Seeing Mayushii rap (or at least talking fast) in the bakemonogatari OP is so cute...
Can never go wrong with softspoken hipitched females. tu turu~post #50601 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:40pmpost #50602 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:40pmQuote:
lol I don't have a set of mid-hi cans yet n will be usin foobar :ppost #50603 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:41pm
I hope you guys put the power in at the back. That was a pivotal reason for me never even considering the O2. Also I expect all of you to have anime themed cases.post #50604 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:43pmQuote:
lol it's a wall wartpost #50605 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:46pmpost #50606 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
We took our sorry arsed time at designing a case.
The case is about the size of a Schiit Asgard but black like an Audio-gd. It looks great too
I imagine some die hards will chisel in anime characters?
The O2 had power in the front?post #50607 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:50pmpost #50608 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:52pmpost #50609 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:53pmpost #50610 of 1107751/20/13 at 8:53pmQuote:
Oh right, you made mine in the back too :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › [TOUR] T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid - Australian Tour Thread -... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) incoming... 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 5 minutes ago
- › Quebec City meet ? 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 7 minutes ago
- › VMODA M100 in White - Melbourne 8 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 8 minutes ago
- › Good headphone amp + USB DAC + 2.0/2.1 amp under $500? NAD D3020,... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob