- 4,153 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3374
Gear mentioned in this thread:
indeed :) wait... I thought you need expensive gear for upsampling... don't do that, that, or that
It's in my signature.
@Chase: Saya couldn't be done right, because they'd have to take out ALL the H and most of the guro. And TBH, you need to see all 3 endings in the game in a specific order IMO in order to get the most out of it...
Also... I forgot what I was going to say here... >_< Eroge soundtrack distracted me! :P
Im not sure how popular Saya is in japan. But i have a feeling its not enough for an anime.
Just checking in after a huge night of food ~~ Will probably just lie in bed and head-fi the whole morning.
Also, really late on this, but happy birthday eve! Hope you get those C4s in soon!
For a second, I actually fell for the fake anime season chart
. Pluto adaptation would have been so friggin awesome, then I took a more careful look at the rest of the pictures.
CHASE! DONT CLICK ON THIS!!! Everyone else should be fine unless you dont want to know which Steins gate VA has a part in Bakemonogatari (Click to show)
Can never go wrong with softspoken hipitched females. tu turu~
lol I don't have a set of mid-hi cans yet n will be usin foobar :p
I hope you guys put the power in at the back. That was a pivotal reason for me never even considering the O2. Also I expect all of you to have anime themed cases.
lol it's a wall wart
We took our sorry arsed time at designing a case.
The case is about the size of a Schiit Asgard but black like an Audio-gd. It looks great too
I imagine some die hards will chisel in anime characters?
The O2 had power in the front?
Oh right, you made mine in the back too :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 3 minutes ago
- › New to forum interested in good sounding on-ears 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 5 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject + Schiit + Sennheiser 5 minutes ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 6 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)