- 4,327 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3374
Gear mentioned in this thread:
indeed :) wait... I thought you need expensive gear for upsampling... don't do that, that, or that
It's in my signature.
@Chase: Saya couldn't be done right, because they'd have to take out ALL the H and most of the guro. And TBH, you need to see all 3 endings in the game in a specific order IMO in order to get the most out of it...
Also... I forgot what I was going to say here... >_< Eroge soundtrack distracted me! :P
Im not sure how popular Saya is in japan. But i have a feeling its not enough for an anime.
Just checking in after a huge night of food ~~ Will probably just lie in bed and head-fi the whole morning.
Also, really late on this, but happy birthday eve! Hope you get those C4s in soon!
For a second, I actually fell for the fake anime season chart
. Pluto adaptation would have been so friggin awesome, then I took a more careful look at the rest of the pictures.
CHASE! DONT CLICK ON THIS!!! Everyone else should be fine unless you dont want to know which Steins gate VA has a part in Bakemonogatari (Click to show)
Can never go wrong with softspoken hipitched females. tu turu~
lol I don't have a set of mid-hi cans yet n will be usin foobar :p
I hope you guys put the power in at the back. That was a pivotal reason for me never even considering the O2. Also I expect all of you to have anime themed cases.
lol it's a wall wart
We took our sorry arsed time at designing a case.
The case is about the size of a Schiit Asgard but black like an Audio-gd. It looks great too
I imagine some die hards will chisel in anime characters?
The O2 had power in the front?
the power connector
yes, I agree that kinda sucks.
luckily we have ours on the back ;)
Oh right, you made mine in the back too :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › OPPO BDP-105 headphone Amp 31 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 56 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › Looking for good quality headphones with microphone and detachable... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HE-400 with travel case ONE DAY ONLY!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Audiophile Looking for Desktop Monitors 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3