- 4,023 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and...
Q-audio French Silk Aftermarket Cable for MrSpeakers Alpha Dog INTRODUCTION I have spent a little over two months with the Alpha Dogs and its stock cable. About one month into the journey...
This will be a short synopsis of my findings after a few weeks with these. What they come with: First of all, they are shipped with a good deal of extras, including a longer studio-aimed cord,...
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3374post #50596 of 971101/20/13 at 8:26pmQuote:Oh, it also means no 24 bit up sampling, only adding 8 bits with a null value to the file, and no EQ.Originally Posted by MrViolinQuote:In that case I am a bit purist
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #50597 of 971101/20/13 at 8:29pmQuote:
indeed :) wait... I thought you need expensive gear for upsampling... don't do that, that, or thatpost #50598 of 971101/20/13 at 8:33pm
It's in my signature.Quote:ExactlyAmerican Feds gave up data on him and with the help of the British and Kiwi's, they arrested him without a word. Basically heavily armed people storming a house of a person that was of no danger to them. There was no hearing, no justice, and his stuff got removed without the proper paperwork.His website clearly stated in ToS that what users upload is of their responsibility and Megaupload also removed anything that the police told them to.So with that mentality that the leader/CEO is responsible of data. The CEO of a company that deals with such data can and should get his home terroized by armed guards with help from a foreign nation, extradited with little to no info on why, and get B.S court dealings and with the police barely able to turn up any evidenceAnybody see Tim Cook (Apple iCloud), Jeffrey Bezos (Amazon CEO w/ music match and cloud) , and Steve Balmer (Windows Live Cloud service) get arrested? Yeah, nope. I thought so.post #50599 of 971101/20/13 at 8:35pmpost #50600 of 971101/20/13 at 8:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
@Chase: Saya couldn't be done right, because they'd have to take out ALL the H and most of the guro. And TBH, you need to see all 3 endings in the game in a specific order IMO in order to get the most out of it...
Also... I forgot what I was going to say here... >_< Eroge soundtrack distracted me! :P
Im not sure how popular Saya is in japan. But i have a feeling its not enough for an anime.Quote:Thanks again! I wanted that chart to be real too~Originally Posted by TwinQY
Just checking in after a huge night of food ~~ Will probably just lie in bed and head-fi the whole morning.
Also, really late on this, but happy birthday eve! Hope you get those C4s in soon!
For a second, I actually fell for the fake anime season chart
. Pluto adaptation would have been so friggin awesome, then I took a more careful look at the rest of the pictures.Quote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
CHASE! DONT CLICK ON THIS!!! Everyone else should be fine unless you dont want to know which Steins gate VA has a part in Bakemonogatari (Click to show)Seeing Mayushii rap (or at least talking fast) in the bakemonogatari OP is so cute...
Can never go wrong with softspoken hipitched females. tu turu~post #50601 of 971101/20/13 at 8:40pmpost #50602 of 971101/20/13 at 8:40pmQuote:
lol I don't have a set of mid-hi cans yet n will be usin foobar :ppost #50603 of 971101/20/13 at 8:41pm
I hope you guys put the power in at the back. That was a pivotal reason for me never even considering the O2. Also I expect all of you to have anime themed cases.post #50604 of 971101/20/13 at 8:43pmQuote:
lol it's a wall wartpost #50605 of 971101/20/13 at 8:46pmpost #50606 of 971101/20/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
We took our sorry arsed time at designing a case.
The case is about the size of a Schiit Asgard but black like an Audio-gd. It looks great too
I imagine some die hards will chisel in anime characters?
The O2 had power in the front?post #50607 of 971101/20/13 at 8:50pmpost #50608 of 971101/20/13 at 8:52pmpost #50609 of 971101/20/13 at 8:53pmpost #50610 of 971101/20/13 at 8:53pmQuote:
Oh right, you made mine in the back too :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Best audiophile metal and rock albums 30 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 52 seconds ago
- › MMM, M3, M^3 amp 57 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 1 minute ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Budget movie headphone suggestions? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master-5/6/8/9 balanced head amp/ preamp 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi