- 4,101 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
First off- I got these for $130 from Newegg, and for that price they are a bargain. The $400 list price is way too expensive. Th fit and finish are beautiful on these, my only complaint would be...
I must admit It's been quite the journey with the company T-PEOS since I tried their H-100 going way back to October - 2012. Since then I've heard most of T-PEOS mid tier line up including H-200...
This card is really great if you're looking to power higher impedance cans at a bargain price. Another really great thing about this is that it's microphone input is vastly superior to that of most...
I've used most of the old-school brands (Grado, AKG, Sennheiser, Sony, Koss, David Clark, ...) and have tried several of the Jonny-come-latelys, and the HD700s are simply the best for comfort and...
Headphone: LCD-2 rev2 Comparition amp: Schitt Asgard v1 I can't tell how much i love my new Schiit amp - the Mjolnir. However, i remember the mids on my LCD-2 had been more thick and blooming...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3374post #50596 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:26pmQuote:Oh, it also means no 24 bit up sampling, only adding 8 bits with a null value to the file, and no EQ.Originally Posted by MrViolinQuote:In that case I am a bit purist
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #50597 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:29pmQuote:
indeed :) wait... I thought you need expensive gear for upsampling... don't do that, that, or thatpost #50598 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:33pm
It's in my signature.Quote:ExactlyAmerican Feds gave up data on him and with the help of the British and Kiwi's, they arrested him without a word. Basically heavily armed people storming a house of a person that was of no danger to them. There was no hearing, no justice, and his stuff got removed without the proper paperwork.His website clearly stated in ToS that what users upload is of their responsibility and Megaupload also removed anything that the police told them to.So with that mentality that the leader/CEO is responsible of data. The CEO of a company that deals with such data can and should get his home terroized by armed guards with help from a foreign nation, extradited with little to no info on why, and get B.S court dealings and with the police barely able to turn up any evidenceAnybody see Tim Cook (Apple iCloud), Jeffrey Bezos (Amazon CEO w/ music match and cloud) , and Steve Balmer (Windows Live Cloud service) get arrested? Yeah, nope. I thought so.post #50599 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:35pmpost #50600 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
@Chase: Saya couldn't be done right, because they'd have to take out ALL the H and most of the guro. And TBH, you need to see all 3 endings in the game in a specific order IMO in order to get the most out of it...
Also... I forgot what I was going to say here... >_< Eroge soundtrack distracted me! :P
Im not sure how popular Saya is in japan. But i have a feeling its not enough for an anime.Quote:Thanks again! I wanted that chart to be real too~Originally Posted by TwinQY
Just checking in after a huge night of food ~~ Will probably just lie in bed and head-fi the whole morning.
Also, really late on this, but happy birthday eve! Hope you get those C4s in soon!
For a second, I actually fell for the fake anime season chart
. Pluto adaptation would have been so friggin awesome, then I took a more careful look at the rest of the pictures.Quote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
CHASE! DONT CLICK ON THIS!!! Everyone else should be fine unless you dont want to know which Steins gate VA has a part in Bakemonogatari (Click to show)Seeing Mayushii rap (or at least talking fast) in the bakemonogatari OP is so cute...
Can never go wrong with softspoken hipitched females. tu turu~post #50601 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:40pmpost #50602 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:40pmQuote:
lol I don't have a set of mid-hi cans yet n will be usin foobar :ppost #50603 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:41pm
I hope you guys put the power in at the back. That was a pivotal reason for me never even considering the O2. Also I expect all of you to have anime themed cases.post #50604 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:43pmQuote:
lol it's a wall wartpost #50605 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:46pmpost #50606 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
We took our sorry arsed time at designing a case.
The case is about the size of a Schiit Asgard but black like an Audio-gd. It looks great too
I imagine some die hards will chisel in anime characters?
The O2 had power in the front?post #50607 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:50pmpost #50608 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:52pmpost #50609 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:53pmpost #50610 of 1074881/20/13 at 8:53pmQuote:
Oh right, you made mine in the back too :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 seconds ago
- › Introduction and help regarding the choice of a portable DAP 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA VAMP VERZA/METALLO: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics,... 1 minute ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Everything MØD Gallery! 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW AND COMPARISON: Eddie Current Balancing Act and SUPER 7 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by stpope
- › Schiit Mjolnir by tamleo
- › Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones by Kadano
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by KT66
- › Noontec ZOROHDBLK ZORO HD True Sound Headphones with Inline Mic and... by BillsonChang007
- › Hisoundaudio BA100 by Jazmanaut
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by gl0ry
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude