Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3371

post #50551 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post


What do you mean 'crack' vista?
VNs should work fine on all win OS?

Oh, well you see, I have some restrictions from dl rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Hey Deadly, give the P - H to MrViolin, he asked first, and I already have an amp (Schiit Magni). redface.gif

>_< thanks panthers

post #50552 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Hey Deadly, give the P - H to MrViolin, he asked first, and I already have an amp (Schiit Magni). redface.gif
>_< thanks panthers
No problemo! biggrin.gif
post #50553 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

What do you mean 'crack' vista?
VNs should work fine on all win OS?

 

Sometimes, VNs needs .NET framework or core stuff that crappy XP/Vista cracks don't include for whatever reason, and the installer for that detects if it's not legit. Again, know next nothing about Windows, so just speaking out my ass here.

post #50554 of 149671

lol my bad, I think you guys might be misunderstanding, I have restrictions set, not a vista crack :)

However, if I'm misunderstanding, my bad lol

post #50555 of 149671
Woah, Violin, why don't you mod anything??? Let me guess, you haven't built a PC either? Once you build (or mod) something, it gives you a lot of confidence, making it easier! smily_headphones1.gif
post #50556 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

lol my bad, I think you guys might be misunderstanding, I have restrictions set, not a vista crack :)

However, if I'm misunderstanding, my bad lol

 

Lol, then that's easy. Ophcrack or any Live CD (Crux/Gentoo CLI ones are a personal favourite) for rescue, a bit of knowledge on chroots, (whoops, thinking of nix boxes, just stick with Ophcrack) and you're gold. Fun to see ophcrack pulling every single password right before your eyes though. Just use a Live USB if the CD drives are a restriction.


Edited by TwinQY - 1/20/13 at 7:13pm
post #50557 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

 

Lol, then that's easy. Ophcrack or any Live CD (Crux/Gentoo CLI ones are a personal favourite) for rescue, a bit of knowledge on chroots, and you're gold. Fun to see ophcrack pulling every single password right before your eyes though. Just use a Live USB if the CD drives are a restriction.

oh yeah, oph crack :)  alright, i'll dl some rainbow tables on the usb... or do I have to put both on the USB? I haven't played with my BIOS in 1-2 years. I have ophcrack on a disk lol, but it didn't crack and I was sad the last time I tried :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Woah, Violin, why don't you mod anything??? Let me guess, you haven't built a PC either? Once you build (or mod) something, it gives you a lot of confidence, making it easier! smily_headphones1.gif

:) well, I've never really have had gear to mod. As for the computer, it's back from 7th-8th grade when my dad bought a pre-built one lol. If I could build one, I'd probably do the next gen intel + next gen nvidia single gpu flag w/ ssd and hdd.

post #50558 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

 

:) well, I've never really have had gear to mod. As for the computer, it's back from 7th-8th grade when my dad bought a pre-built one lol. If I could build one, I'd probably do the next gen intel + next gen nvidia single gpu flag w/ ssd and hdd.

Sure you do.

The broken HA-X570. Check for salvageable parts, or repairable parts.

If you manage to find the lost one, that works too.

Or on the working one. lol

post #50559 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

 

Used to live there for a while. So I visit friends there fairly often. Also for shopping, OC. 

 

Had to google map Walla Walla. Wow that's far. I feel for you...

 

 

My whole family loves the movie. They really get into the versus japanese thing. Sigh...

Gotcha, usually I'll be down for about a week in the summer time, maybe at other random times too. Usually I'm there for the 4th of july, to celebrate the rich cultural diversity of the native Americans... rolleyes.gif

Heh, yeah. NOTHING to do here...

post #50560 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

oh yeah, oph crack :)  alright, i'll dl some rainbow tables on the usb... or do I have to put both on the USB? I haven't played with my BIOS in 1-2 years. I have ophcrack on a disk lol, but it didn't crack and I was sad the last time I tried :p

:) well, I've never really have had gear to mod. As for the computer, it's back from 7th-8th grade when my dad bought a pre-built one lol. If I could build one, I'd probably do the next gen intel + next gen nvidia single gpu flag w/ ssd and hdd.

 

Yeah, just go with this to save yourself the hassle http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=ophcrack, or backtrack if you want a complete toolset for future stuff.

 

Haven't had a new custom rig of my own in 7-8 years, having spilt something on that one....so I did the exact same thing last month. i3-3220, Crucial M4. It's good to escape from my usual haven of '92-'00 hardware (Thinkpads, Lifebooks)

post #50561 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Gotcha, usually I'll be down for about a week in the summer time, maybe at other random times too. Usually I'm there for the 4th of july, to celebrate the rich cultural diversity of the native Americans... rolleyes.gif

Heh, yeah. NOTHING to do here...

 

Oh, that's what the 4th of July is for... And here I though it was just a way for people to get drunk, blow their fingers up with firecrackers on the street, and play half-naked flag football...silly me.

 

I know a guy all the way up in Prince Rupert (that's all the way up BC). Literally bored out of his mind every day. And it gets to -25 up there (cold for BC standards), well, when I visited. So I feel your feel.

 

Well, off to scourge for the CDs Eve and Mech asked for soon. Hopefully I don't get distracted along the way :P


Edited by TwinQY - 1/20/13 at 7:28pm
post #50562 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

 

Oh, that's what the 4th of July is for... And here I though it was just a way for people to get drunk, blow their fingers up with firecrackers on the street, and play half-naked flag football...silly me.

 

I know a guy all the way up in Prince Rupert (that's all the way up BC). Literally bored out of his mind every day. And it gets to -25 up there (cold for BC standards), well, when I visited. So I feel your feel.

 

Well, off to scourge for the CDs Eve and Mech asked for soon. Hopefully I don't get distracted along the way :P

Cough Cough, you can't buy firecrackers unless you're on an Indian reservation in WA, Cough Cough...

 

Ah. Well the weird thing here is the weather can be really weird here. The coldest it gets here is about -5C, but it also gets to about 35C in the summer. And the weather is erratic. Temperatures can change by 20C in a week...

 

Thank you again! :D

post #50563 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Yeah, just go with this to save yourself the hassle http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=ophcrack, or backtrack if you want a complete toolset for future stuff.

 

Haven't had a new custom rig of my own in 7-8 years, having spilt something on that one....so I did the exact same thing last month. i3-3220, Crucial M4. It's good to escape from my usual haven of '92-'00 hardware (Thinkpads, Lifebooks)

 

rolleyes.gif I took a quick look at the page, but is it just ophcrack? or do I need the rainbow tables with it... b/c ophcrack couldn't crack by itself

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Sure you do.

The broken HA-X570. Check for salvageable parts, or repairable parts.

If you manage to find the lost one, that works too.

Or on the working one. lol

Well, not broken, but one of the drivers is loose and jumping around inside the cup. I'd have to crack that thing open... I tried to remove the pads, but I couldn't redface.gif but it's been a while... might try with all my might this time.

post #50564 of 149671

oreimo time

post #50565 of 149671
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

oreimo time

Oooh yeah!

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85


Time to plug in my phono preamp and try it out!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge