because many of these songs are really good if you can live with the no-so-good quality.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! Last post on Today at 7:39 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of headphones? Last post on Today at 2:50 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Iphone to Matrix M-stage not sounding good: Amp, headphone or DAC? Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
Along with the summary below, I have posted a comparison review of the MA900, Audio Technica AD900X and AD1000X...
This little unit is everything I hoped it would be. It makes a big improvement in sound over my Fiio E7 through my Sennheiser HD558s.
The Logitech Z-2300 were a decent pair of speakers. A few friend had them and I was enthused when they played them. Also they were made at a time where it's said that fitting the most quality...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a comparison review of the AD900X, AD1000X and MA900...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube review of the Sony XBA-1. If you like the video, please check out my channel for more reviews Summary BUILD The XBA-1 is...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3369
Gear mentioned in this thread:
32 Ohm audio? I didn't want to book an appointment there.. Wasn't sure if they would be stuck up pricks when dealing with a 16 year old (at the time) who didn't plan to buy anything
I did go to stereotypes to look at speakers though. The people there were nice and all, but they're of the typical audiophile mentality of "vinyl is better nonetheless" and "the more money you throw at cables, the more sound quality you get."
Nah, talking about Headphone Bar. Chill owner, chill people. We have snobbophile stores here like HiFi Centre, Commercial, among others. Only worthwhile thing headphone-wise would be Denons.
Heard 32 Ohm were relatively relaxed as well.
Maybe I should just keep my spot because I feel ultra terrible having to pick one of you.
The ODA is going to be a more powerful O2, which is precisely what the O2 in Project H will be...
I like listening to J music a lot... I rarely listen to classic rock unless I'm in the mood for it, most of the Japanese songs I have are just too crazy addicting...
I mean, look at my last.fm plays for the past month: http://www.last.fm/user/mechgamer123
Headphone bar... *google...* Oh, Canada...
Have we been talking about 2 separate Vancouvers here?
I'll keep my spot, no matter how drunk I get, got it?
I don't think it'll be fair to give my spot away.
yea, but deadly doesn't want to pick, and I can understand that feeling >_<
Lol that's what I've been thinking of.
I couldn't imagine you saying "going down to Vancouver" while the Canadian one was up north xD
Lol, the OTHER Vancouver. You're not the first to have made the same mistake. Don't worry, I lurk near Portland/Seattle very, very often.
Gun Knight Girls, VN.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 800, Help Me Chose Amp 17 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Denon D5000 - Modifications resulting in lower value? 1 minute ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics E-DAC - Review 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 thread 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/17/13.... 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDRMA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-1 Balanced Armature Headphones-1 Driver by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-XB900 | EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by a_recording
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM) by a_recording
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-1R by a_recording
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe