Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3356
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, now I'm kinda sad as I already had like 4-5 shows I was writting down.
God that was terrible... I think by the end, your grandpa said 4 different sizes for the spaces between the studs... None of which where right. >_<<br />
Uhm... That would be any camera...
That's not as bad as what I saw when I left for a few months... Around 16386. I missed so much by skipping that too. >_<</div>
His has variable focus though, or he photoshopped it...
Smartphone cameras can't do that
Yup, too good to be true adaptations. Also Franken Fran + SHAFT = insanity for me LOL. That's just a dream of a dream coming true.
@mechy, I'm sure my Nokia phones, both of it can do it to some degree.
The 'proper' term is having a thin depth of field, which is the area that's in focus.
You can tell I know how to camera...
Oh, BTW, I was listening to NPR last night when taking chase home and they said the temperatures in Sydney are ridiculously hot right now. Is that true? And if so, how're you handling it?
I prefer this chart:
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/20/13 at 10:36am
Production IG history
Video of office:
Edited by bowei006 - 1/20/13 at 10:37am
What, I am a Black Jaguar instead of some fluffy little cat?
"You have a sleek and distinguished air about you and move with style and grace. But underneath that exterior you have a big heart and soft demeanor. Your outward appearance is somewhat deceiving, so others need to look beyond your exterior."
No cute nekomimi = not a good test.
Oh it's pretty chill now in Sydney, the heat wave is over I thinks. When it was 46C last friday all you had to do was stay in the house, you'll melt if you opened your front door.
Basically, the focus plane is based on distance, so anything closer or further away from the camera will be out of focus. Keep that in mind when you're taking photos.
This illustrates it well;
Well at least you're still in the cat family.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 56 seconds ago
- › Visual evidence Tung-Sol 5998 = Western Electric 421 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Verb IEM Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 5 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area mini meet 6 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2