Woohoo, Spice and Wolf 3!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3356
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That's the problem with using the word flagship amp. It means nothing. What I meant to say is that it sounds like an amp "should" when you get into the upper tiers.
There is still coloration and all that good stuff of course. But it is going for more of a neutral sound right now. More of one. Not one.
Yeah, it is FiiO's best portable amp. I have not reviewed the E09K so I can't make an arugment for best amp. I don't like to make requests for reviewing a product from FiiO. I just leave it to them to tell me when it is "ok" to send the review unit. Sunny of FiiO is quite nice and helpful and always asks nicely. Great support person by the way.
you got my uber excited!
God that was terrible... I think by the end, your grandpa said 4 different sizes for the spaces between the studs... None of which where right. >_<<br />
Uhm... That would be any camera...
That's not as bad as what I saw when I left for a few months... Around 16386. I missed so much by skipping that too. >_<</div>
His has variable focus though, or he photoshopped it...
Smartphone cameras can't do that
Yup, too good to be true adaptations. Also Franken Fran + SHAFT = insanity for me LOL. That's just a dream of a dream coming true.
@mechy, I'm sure my Nokia phones, both of it can do it to some degree.
The 'proper' term is having a thin depth of field, which is the area that's in focus.
You can tell I know how to camera...
Oh, BTW, I was listening to NPR last night when taking chase home and they said the temperatures in Sydney are ridiculously hot right now. Is that true? And if so, how're you handling it?
I prefer this chart:
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/20/13 at 10:36am
Production IG history
Video of office:
Edited by bowei006 - 1/20/13 at 10:37am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Cant decide on headphones 1 minute ago
- › I need help choosing a good pair of in ear monitors around the... 3 minutes ago
- › Would you keep the Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 or Sennheiser HD 650 or Both? 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux 681 688b 661 or 681 evo? 3 minutes ago
- › How do you measure a headphone amplifier's output impedance? 4 minutes ago
- › Did I just spend $230 on a pair of fake sennheiser ie80? 4 minutes ago
- › Confused about power output 4 minutes ago
- › upgrade from ATH-M50 6 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)