Woohoo, Spice and Wolf 3!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I have used the Sony MDR-7506s as long as I can remember. I do Front-of-House (FOH) mixing for bands, and these phones have been by my side for many years. Some people hate the cable, i like...
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3356
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That's the problem with using the word flagship amp. It means nothing. What I meant to say is that it sounds like an amp "should" when you get into the upper tiers.
There is still coloration and all that good stuff of course. But it is going for more of a neutral sound right now. More of one. Not one.
Yeah, it is FiiO's best portable amp. I have not reviewed the E09K so I can't make an arugment for best amp. I don't like to make requests for reviewing a product from FiiO. I just leave it to them to tell me when it is "ok" to send the review unit. Sunny of FiiO is quite nice and helpful and always asks nicely. Great support person by the way.
you got my uber excited!
Yeah, now I'm kinda sad as I already had like 4-5 shows I was writting down.
God that was terrible... I think by the end, your grandpa said 4 different sizes for the spaces between the studs... None of which where right. >_<<br />
Uhm... That would be any camera...
That's not as bad as what I saw when I left for a few months... Around 16386. I missed so much by skipping that too. >_<</div>
His has variable focus though, or he photoshopped it...
Smartphone cameras can't do that
Yup, too good to be true adaptations. Also Franken Fran + SHAFT = insanity for me LOL. That's just a dream of a dream coming true.
@mechy, I'm sure my Nokia phones, both of it can do it to some degree.
The 'proper' term is having a thin depth of field, which is the area that's in focus.
You can tell I know how to camera...
Oh, BTW, I was listening to NPR last night when taking chase home and they said the temperatures in Sydney are ridiculously hot right now. Is that true? And if so, how're you handling it?
I prefer this chart:
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/20/13 at 10:36am
Production IG history
Video of office:
Edited by bowei006 - 1/20/13 at 10:37am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 5 seconds ago
- › Competition Closed...but what is in the Retro – Stereo 50? 6 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 21 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 45 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Review of Meier Audio Corda JAZZ 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2