Woohoo, Spice and Wolf 3!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
AKG K3003 means much more than a new product for the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology into one. After...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
JOINHANDMADE'S JELLY GALAXY INTRODUCTION Joinhandmade is a Vietnamese earphone maker. Its specialty is obvious: handmade electronics. To date, Joinhandmade has released two earphones as...
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3356
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That's the problem with using the word flagship amp. It means nothing. What I meant to say is that it sounds like an amp "should" when you get into the upper tiers.
There is still coloration and all that good stuff of course. But it is going for more of a neutral sound right now. More of one. Not one.
Yeah, it is FiiO's best portable amp. I have not reviewed the E09K so I can't make an arugment for best amp. I don't like to make requests for reviewing a product from FiiO. I just leave it to them to tell me when it is "ok" to send the review unit. Sunny of FiiO is quite nice and helpful and always asks nicely. Great support person by the way.
you got my uber excited!
Yeah, now I'm kinda sad as I already had like 4-5 shows I was writting down.
God that was terrible... I think by the end, your grandpa said 4 different sizes for the spaces between the studs... None of which where right. >_<<br />
Uhm... That would be any camera...
That's not as bad as what I saw when I left for a few months... Around 16386. I missed so much by skipping that too. >_<</div>
His has variable focus though, or he photoshopped it...
Smartphone cameras can't do that
Yup, too good to be true adaptations. Also Franken Fran + SHAFT = insanity for me LOL. That's just a dream of a dream coming true.
@mechy, I'm sure my Nokia phones, both of it can do it to some degree.
The 'proper' term is having a thin depth of field, which is the area that's in focus.
You can tell I know how to camera...
Oh, BTW, I was listening to NPR last night when taking chase home and they said the temperatures in Sydney are ridiculously hot right now. Is that true? And if so, how're you handling it?
I prefer this chart:
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/20/13 at 10:36am
Production IG history
Video of office:
Edited by bowei006 - 1/20/13 at 10:37am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?) 49 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 50 seconds ago
- › FS: Denon D2000 w/ custom cable, MarkL partial mod, NVX travel case... 58 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › DX90 Question 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 3 minutes ago
- › [SG] You're Invited to experience the Sound Blaster X7. Win... 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 4 minutes ago
- › Help on choice of headphones! (IMPORTANT) 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)