Woohoo, Spice and Wolf 3!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3356post #50326 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #50327 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:07ampost #50328 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:07amQuote:
That's the problem with using the word flagship amp. It means nothing. What I meant to say is that it sounds like an amp "should" when you get into the upper tiers.
There is still coloration and all that good stuff of course. But it is going for more of a neutral sound right now. More of one. Not one.
Yeah, it is FiiO's best portable amp. I have not reviewed the E09K so I can't make an arugment for best amp. I don't like to make requests for reviewing a product from FiiO. I just leave it to them to tell me when it is "ok" to send the review unit. Sunny of FiiO is quite nice and helpful and always asks nicely. Great support person by the way.post #50329 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:08am
you got my uber excited!
What yess!!!post #50330 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:09ampost #50331 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:10ampost #50332 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:11ampost #50333 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:20amCry some more LOL, I crave it. I've shouted my elation towards scamp back when this was still a draft for him just because of Franken Fran getting an adaptation. After 10 minutes of googling, I am fully in despair.post #50334 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Chasenuva1Lol yup
God that was terrible... I think by the end, your grandpa said 4 different sizes for the spaces between the studs... None of which where right. >_<<br />
Uhm... That would be any camera...
That's not as bad as what I saw when I left for a few months... Around 16386. I missed so much by skipping that too. >_<</div>
His has variable focus though, or he photoshopped it...
Smartphone cameras can't do thatpost #50335 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:26ampost #50336 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:26amQuote:
Yup, too good to be true adaptations. Also Franken Fran + SHAFT = insanity for me LOL. That's just a dream of a dream coming true.
@mechy, I'm sure my Nokia phones, both of it can do it to some degree.post #50337 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:27ampost #50338 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:28am
The 'proper' term is having a thin depth of field, which is the area that's in focus.post #50339 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:34amQuote:Ah, okay.
You can tell I know how to camera...
Oh, BTW, I was listening to NPR last night when taking chase home and they said the temperatures in Sydney are ridiculously hot right now. Is that true? And if so, how're you handling it?
I prefer this chart:
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/20/13 at 10:36ampost #50340 of 1112561/20/13 at 10:36am
Production IG history
Video of office:
Edited by bowei006 - 1/20/13 at 10:37am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 24 seconds ago
- › FiiO E11 - Impression + Information + Support 32 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 50 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 57 seconds ago
- › Can any electrical /physics folks explain this? 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH-600 1 minute ago
- › Fun, forgiving headphones 1 minute ago
- › DNA Sonett Tube Amp - Balanced with dual XLR and adapter for single... 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 3 minutes ago
- › Gaming headponhes/headsets. 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude