Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3332post #49966 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #49967 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:01pmQuote:
awwwwwQuote:Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5
What's PoS and ADHD?
not sure about tonal imbalance... but it will definitely get rid of the reverb effect in my living room.
is that the model in steins;gate?
LOL!! too bad I can't do that with a mac....
This. what's wrong with it bowei??
Great! how are you gonna use the touch screen now?
Speaking of OPA627, This was in my physics lecture days ago:
quoting just so I can watch it when I'm done...
Hello to you too!
Y U Sell the HD600's?
Piece of Schiit
Attention Deficit Hyperactitivity Disorder (meaning very hyper)
Good guy teacher. Gives lecture with one of the most coveted Op amp.Quote:Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong
I just finished watching Sword Art Online (second volume was not as good as the first one...but that ending!) and K-Project (Really really love the artstyle).
I'm pretty new to the whole anime-business, but so far Psycho Pass is my absolute favourite series. Leaves me speechless after every episode :D
And yesterday I started watching Tamako market....don't ask me why. I just needed something to cheer me up, and Tamako Market is the most lighthearted and friendly anime I know :D
I want to start watching Guilty Crown, but I can#t find a good website that streams it :/
Second Volume was short stories of V1. V3 is what you are talking about
Psychoo Pass is pretty good. Production IG does good job most of the time.
stream? That is blasphemous. You need to stream at least the first half of GC to catch up on awesome over budgeted animation and fight scenes, Inori, and Egoist songs. You can watch the second half in stream quality though.Quote:
Yep, I was.Quote:
Maybe...who knows. Like Borisu said, prepare. IT isn't that deep, but it isn't like any other oridnary harem either.Quote:
He didn't even give a price yet what if he says he wants $750post #49968 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:02pmpost #49969 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:03pmpost #49970 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:05pmpost #49971 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:06pm
:) saw 2-3 episodes and wasn't especially hooked is why I'll save for a while later. Virtual stimulation is just something I've seen quite a bit... although I know I've watched more than what I can name at the top of my head. Just a lot of other things that attract me lol.Quote:Originally Posted by bowei006
I can't believe 330 people have clicked on this picture
...post #49972 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:06pmpost #49973 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:06pmpost #49974 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrViolin
:) saw 2-3 episodes and wasn't especially hooked is why I'll save for a while later. Virtual stimulation is just something I've seen quite a bit... although I know I've watched more than what I can name at the top of my head. Just a lot of other things that attract me lol.
If you werent' hooked then it probably isn't your thing.
PSA: We are 30 away from 50kpost #49975 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:07pmQuote:
the picture made age look a lot better than anime. he looked homo in animepost #49976 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:07pmpost #49977 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:08pmQuote:
Haha, even bowei can't understand you~post #49978 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:10pmQuote:
You liked the show right?
I speaka Englishpost #49979 of 1072351/19/13 at 5:12pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 46 seconds ago
- › Why does headphones FR graph not look neutral like a straight line... 55 seconds ago
- › Need cable reccomendation for AKG K550 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Germanium's Sound blaster ZXR mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 5 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude