to heart 2: only 1 out of the first 5 episodes worth watching so far lol.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! Last post on Today at 10:28 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of headphones? Last post on 5/21/13 at 11:13am in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
A few years ago I was a big fan of the Shuttle Barebone SFF PCs for LAN party gaming. I also was a big fan of surround audio for gaming. I had a soundblaster that days. But the graphics cards grew...
Good solid bass, not very impactful, definitely not for bassheads. Has a warmer feel, and is not very laid back. Also less colored than I would expect. Overall good, as I paid around 120 for...
I joined head-fi specificaly to post this review.... First - my credentials as a headphone user (as far as they go). I've been into hi-fi for 3 decades, and consider myself a reasonably...
Disclaimer: This review isn't based on NwAvguy words and/or the stereotypes arround the ODAC. You won't see me using the words "transparent" and or "clinical". I actually gave the thing an honest...
Asus is a well known tech company. They make laptops, desktops, tablets, motherboards, video cards, and a few other odds and ends. Around here, they are most known for their...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3330
Gear mentioned in this thread:
But it's poopy green!
You and your keyboard problems... I have an old Model M that worked for ~20 years and doesn't even look like it's gonna break anytime soon. I love it both for typing and gaming.
(except by night - it's probably the loudest keyboard that still is more or less known)
We need a pic.
Also, since we're on an audiophile website and people here seem to like such "details":
It's on PS/2, so...
We absolutely recommend using the PS/2 connector when possible. First,it will give you total freedom with no limit to the amount of simultaneous key presses. And, equally as important, using the PS/2 may just improve your overall gaming experience. The reason is that when you use a USB keyboard your computer is actually using CPU time polling your keyboard. The higher the polling rate the more CPU time is used to perform the polling. And because of the built-in debounce rate found on any quality keyboard, any polling rate above 200Hz is simply a waste of CPU time and really just a result of pointless marketing hype. Unlike USB keyboards a PS/2 keyboard isn’t polled at all. The keyboard simply sends a signal to the computer as key presses are made, which causes a hardware interrupt, forcing the CPU to register the signal.
@Bowei: It's already night. If I wake up tomorrow when there's still gonna be any passable light, I might make a pic...
I read that before
But one thing I should make note of is.
We are rocking quad core beasts. They can handle the polling. USB was used in the end because CPU's got to the point of being able to handle it all.
n-key rollover. USB doesn't support it.
4/11 my b
Yeah, I'm watching the "second" season.
ToHeart2 is a spin off of 1 lol. Completely different I think.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 seconds ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 13 seconds ago
- › AKG K712 PRO Announced 47 seconds ago
- › Guitar-fi anyone? 1 minute ago
- › It's highly unlikely for an amp to damage headphones at low... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 2 minutes ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?) 5 minutes ago
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › JDS Labs ODAC by Rem0o
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STU by project86
- › Unique Melody Miracle by lin0003
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by mcook1970
- › Beats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk (White) by TheBrutux168
- › Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome by TheBrutux168
- › Sennheiser HD-600 by JustinBieber
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe