yo oppai-sama, you been watching inferno cop?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3330
Gear mentioned in this thread:
n-key rollover. USB doesn't support it.
Isn't there a second season too?
4/11 my b
Yeah, I'm watching the "second" season.
ToHeart2 is a spin off of 1 lol. Completely different I think.
What one do you like? I saw both. But couldn't be arsed to ever remember any of them.
Idk... the first one gave me the impression of your everyday harem and boring arsed heroine (well sometimes I like that kind of heroine). Number 2 is the one with the 4/11 worth watching so far. Might check on ToHeart after this
The more I watch Ghost in the Shell, the more I think that the creator (original) is well read or an understander of the ideals of Socialism and Communism.
Ideas of revolution, huge corruption, social unrest, and a segregation of the classes pops up throughout the entire series. I just realized this now as it is comming together in my mind.
Well drawn out pictures of Che Guavera and Vladmir Lenin have also been featured. Most portraits in anime's either use fictionary characters or just low quality blobs of real people. But Vladmir and Che have been featured twice each now in the entire series in good quality.
Corruption of the state and class disorder is also an issue it touches upon a lot with the refugees not getting jobs and getting more revolutionary.
However, the series itself is on a group that focuses on putting down these incidents. Nothing wrong with it. Somebody well read in the theory of those systems can still make a series as this. It is just nice to have another one.
Desho? Hmm let's see if I can suggest good ones that also feature this.
There is an anime called Kimi ga Nozomu Eein which is quite famous. It is like a harem mixed with bits of School Days and EF.
lol I watched that, I think it had a bad ending?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
blue girl cheat on guy lalalala, he make her his ho after
lol iono, I'm pretty full with things to read atm and a show to check out :p
What's PoS and ADHD?
not sure about tonal imbalance... but it will definitely get rid of the reverb effect in my living room.
is that the model in steins;gate?
LOL!! too bad I can't do that with a mac....
This. what's wrong with it bowei??
Great! how are you gonna use the touch screen now?
Speaking of OPA627, This was in my physics lecture days ago:
quoting just so I can watch it when I'm done...
Hello to you too!
Y U Sell the HD600's?
I just finished watching Sword Art Online (second volume was not as good as the first one...but that ending!) and K-Project (Really really love the artstyle).
I'm pretty new to the whole anime-business, but so far Psycho Pass is my absolute favourite series. Leaves me speechless after every episode :D
And yesterday I started watching Tamako market....don't ask me why. I just needed something to cheer me up, and Tamako Market is the most lighthearted and friendly anime I know :D
I want to start watching Guilty Crown, but I can#t find a good website that streams it :/
Same creator as the Muv-Luv series!!!
prepare to be zetsubou'd
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 48 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › The Touhou AND Vocaloid music thread! 1 minute ago
- › SMSL Firmware Upgrade 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2