Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3327

post #49891 of 120008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Yeah, they are going to release the 7000 series sometime after March, but it will only draw less power and give a small performance boost (15%). Any power is okay (I have a 750 W Corsair), and I'll hopefully sell it for $200.

Oh, and Bowei, numbers hasen't said anything yet, so, I might still get a spot. biggrin.gif
An, I only have ~600W, and am already $250 over budget... Though it does seem like I may be able to get said budget extended biggrin.gif
What's you build?
post #49892 of 120008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


For what it's worth, when I received my MS-1i, Sony MDR-7550, Koss KDE250, and some other stuff, all as different packages, and all are more than the price that's supposed to have customs charge, got to me for free (of customs charge). Maybe it's because all of them, except the MS1, are used. But even then the MS-1 is new, so it should have been hit.

 

LAWL THAT MANGA!!!

What did you say though? Does it take a long time? I'm just too lazy to go to KLIA to claim it. And I don't want POSLAJU to deal with it either. When I have to claim my P-H later... probably gonna have to cash out 10% or something since it's above the min value

post #49893 of 120008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Yeah, they are going to release the 7000 series sometime after March, but it will only draw less power and give a small performance boost (15%). Any power is okay (I have a 750 W Corsair), and I'll hopefully sell it for $200.

Oh, and Bowei, numbers hasen't said anything yet, so, I might still get a spot. biggrin.gif

kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


That's a 1155 mobo, 3570k, coolmaster cooler, ASUS monitor, Rosewill backlit mechanicalkeyboard, and 500GB WD blue hard drive...
Lol, only chase will get that reference...

His pron drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

LL

I'm really liking it using this pix LAWL

 

Anyway, I don't want to. If I have to put another mask of myself, I'm just fooling myself. No hard feelings though

I'm open to you guys so no worries there

 


 

As an introvert who doesn't have many friends, I take friendships seriously. Very seriously. If that person screws me over, I don't care for that person anymore. Simple as that. And because of this, I only have a few friends. 

And since you like Haganai, here's something good quoted :

 

I like that pic too :)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


An, I only have ~600W, and am already $250 over budget... Though it does seem like I may be able to get said budget extended biggrin.gif

Depending on the efficency of that PSU, the rails and power each rail can "actually" deliver, it may just be enough for a 7900X card with Ivy Bridge.  Ivy Bridge will pull about 100W, that card will pull about 200W.

 

So yeah, it looks like you are fine. All that is left is to see if your rails has enough power. Sometimes its not that the W isn't enough but that the power on the rails needed for PCIE or something are just not enough.

post #49894 of 120008

redface.gif man I can understand being an introvert since I've been alone through most of my school life having only a few good friends. But I won't go into it anymore since I don't know the full story. The people who have tons of "friends" are usually bad people.

 

Only true friends I have in my case are my mom n dad for sure. A true friend is a person who'd put down his/her life for you, and in that case, my parents are the only who fit it that I know for sure. Good friends are people that don't gossip, steal, do drugs, don't lie, try to help, don't talk bad about others (they do this, they'll talk about you if you slip even a little) etc. Those are also rare. But as for parties- I don't really care much for them. You usually find trash there, and it's a gossip fest anyway.

 

For the true ones, you may only find 1 in this lifetime since they're so rare to come by. For good friends, maybe 2-3 at most. Those good friends are my seniors, though, and they'll be moving on to college next year. However, I can have a long connection to them.

 

Based on these standards, I wouldn't really take a "friendship" seriously. The other "friends" that're there are just there. They'll disappear through the course of time like a bunch I've seen. It just happens sometimes

post #49895 of 120008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


That's a 1155 mobo, 3570k, coolmaster cooler, ASUS monitor, Rosewill backlit mechanicalkeyboard, and 500GB WD blue hard drive...
Lol, only chase will get that reference...

Yeah I got it. lol

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

His pron drive?

What about H:/* ?

post #49896 of 120008

watching to heart :D looks like to heart 2 is going to have an OP by KOTOKO :)

post #49897 of 120008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

redface.gif man I can understand being an introvert since I've been alone through most of my school life having only a few good friends. But I won't go into it anymore since I don't know the full story. The people who have tons of "friends" are usually bad people.

 

Only true friends I have in my case are my mom n dad for sure. A true friend is a person who'd put down his/her life for you, and in that case, my parents are the only who fit it that I know for sure. Good friends are people that don't gossip, steal, do drugs, don't lie, try to help, don't talk bad about others (they do this, they'll talk about you if you slip even a little) etc. Those are also rare. But as for parties- I don't really care much for them. You usually find trash there, and it's a gossip fest anyway.

 

For the true ones, you may only find 1 in this lifetime since they're so rare to come by. For good friends, maybe 2-3 at most. Those good friends are my seniors, though, and they'll be moving on to college next year. However, I can have a long connection to them.

 

Based on these standards, I wouldn't really take a "friendship" seriously. The other "friends" that're there are just there. They'll disappear through the course of time like a bunch I've seen. It just happens sometimes

 

I see. May I ask, are you an only son? Much lonelier than me then since I have an two sisters to add to my trusted list

 

YES! I TOTALLY AGREE!

 

AGAIN I AGREE!!!

 

Well, probably because I just want more than 2-3 good or even best friends that I know won't betray me. And that's just too hard to find. It has already happen to me a lot of time. I still feel the pain, but not as much. I've learnt to tolerate it. 

 

Ah, almost 4AM here. Gonna get some sleep now. 

Oyasuminasai minna~

post #49898 of 120008
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post


As an introvert who doesn't have many friends, I take friendships seriously. Very seriously. If that person screws me over, I don't care for that person anymore. Simple as that. And because of this, I only have a few friends. 
And since you like Haganai, here's something good quoted :
Quote:
qoute

Sadly right now, my friendship with a lot of 'friends' are highly diplomatic, in that I know I'll need their help, so I shouldn't piss them off much. But then I do have real friends that I can count on though. But really, when your friendship is up to that point, it's really worth nothing emotionally anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post


LAWL THAT MANGA!!!
What did you say though? Does it take a long time? I'm just too lazy to go to KLIA to claim it. And I don't want POSLAJU to deal with it either. When I have to claim my P-H later... probably gonna have to cash out 10% or something since it's above the min value

......
The postman rings the doorbell, I check who it is, what he wants, hands me the package, and I sign the slip. Really, I'm not lying. Tk tipu. tongue.gif Holy **** I really need to meet you one night with a few plates of roti canai and some teh tarik. Best $3 ever.
post #49899 of 120008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

What's you build?
See previous page
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

kk
His pron drive?
I like that pic too smily_headphones1.gif


Depending on the efficency of that PSU, the rails and power each rail can "actually" deliver, it may just be enough for a 7900X card with Ivy Bridge.  Ivy Bridge will pull about 100W, that card will pull about 200W.

So yeah, it looks like you are fine. All that is left is to see if your rails has enough power. Sometimes its not that the W isn't enough but that the power on the rails needed for PCIE or something are just not enough.
no, only chase will get the reference to the BS'er...
That reminds me... Chase does have an H drive...
It probably doesn't have enough power, I purchased it from a local (overpriced) computer store 5 years ago because I neglected to take into account the extra power demands of an 8800Gt on a 300w PSU, and I wanted tote it up and running ASAP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Yeah I got it. lol

What about H:/* ?
I still have those pics... Hehe
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/19/13 at 11:50am
post #49900 of 120008
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

I see. May I ask, are you an only son? Much lonelier than me then since I have an two sisters to add to my trusted list

 

YES! I TOTALLY AGREE!

 

AGAIN I AGREE!!!

 

Well, probably because I just want more than 2-3 good or even best friends that I know won't betray me. And that's just too hard to find. It has already happen to me a lot of time. I still feel the pain, but not as much. I've learnt to tolerate it. 

 

Ah, almost 4AM here. Gonna get some sleep now. 

Oyasuminasai minna~

lol no, but I can't really rely on the others.

:)

It's ok man, as introverts, we can live as lone wolves. As for betray, if your definition is not being invited to a party, you've got a long way to go rolleyes.gif I thought I had some friends, but it turns out they were friends of the guys that I hated and they tagged in on trying to provoke me. It's so VERY easy to hurt others, but it's also VERY hard to restrain yourself. But where you're sad, I get pissed lol. Good thing you don't get pissed. Not good for health.

Good night graph

post #49901 of 120008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Sadly right now, my friendship with a lot of 'friends' are highly diplomatic, in that I know I'll need their help, so I shouldn't piss them off much. But then I do have real friends that I can count on though. But really, when your friendship is up to that point, it's really worth nothing emotionally anymore.
......
The postman rings the doorbell, I check who it is, what he wants, hands me the package, and I sign the slip. Really, I'm not lying. Tk tipu. tongue.gif Holy **** I really need to meet you one night with a few plates of roti canai and some teh tarik. Best $3 ever.

 

I know what you mean. I have that kind of "relationship". I can't call them real friends yet. They are just there to help me in group work. I really hate group work. It's really harsh to say it, but that's the truth as of now. I don't trust people easily

 

I thought you need to get it by yourself from the customs? Dang I really need to find a reliable source or guide. And lowyat forums not helping me with the latest news...

Nak jumpa gak! Roti canai@nasi lemak + milo. That'll be a very good breakfast

 

Btw, just finished watching The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. Too bad my guest of the culprit was true. Killed the surprise for me. But still, It was a very good watch. Just that it was very long and I have to find the time to watch it

 

OK, seriously, last post for today. Oyasuminasai~~~

post #49902 of 120008
I found the info on some lelong.com.my comments or something, after googling google.com.my from half a night. Of course I can't find it now LOL.
post #49903 of 120008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

redface.gif man I can understand being an introvert since I've been alone through most of my school life having only a few good friends. But I won't go into it anymore since I don't know the full story. The people who have tons of "friends" are usually bad people.

 

Only true friends I have in my case are my mom n dad for sure. A true friend is a person who'd put down his/her life for you, and in that case, my parents are the only who fit it that I know for sure. Good friends are people that don't gossip, steal, do drugs, don't lie, try to help, don't talk bad about others (they do this, they'll talk about you if you slip even a little) etc. Those are also rare. But as for parties- I don't really care much for them. You usually find trash there, and it's a gossip fest anyway.

 

For the true ones, you may only find 1 in this lifetime since they're so rare to come by. For good friends, maybe 2-3 at most. Those good friends are my seniors, though, and they'll be moving on to college next year. However, I can have a long connection to them.

 

Based on these standards, I wouldn't really take a "friendship" seriously. The other "friends" that're there are just there. They'll disappear through the course of time like a bunch I've seen. It just happens sometimes

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Yeah I got it. lol

 

What about H:/* ?

everybody has H

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

watching to heart :D looks like to heart 2 is going to have an OP by KOTOKO :)

How are you liking it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

I see. May I ask, are you an only son? Much lonelier than me then since I have an two sisters to add to my trusted list

 

YES! I TOTALLY AGREE!

 

AGAIN I AGREE!!!

 

Well, probably because I just want more than 2-3 good or even best friends that I know won't betray me. And that's just too hard to find. It has already happen to me a lot of time. I still feel the pain, but not as much. I've learnt to tolerate it. 

 

Ah, almost 4AM here. Gonna get some sleep now. 

Oyasuminasai minna~

you and mr violin are getting along :_

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


See previous page
no, only chase will get the reference to the BS'er...
That reminds me... Chase does have an H drive...
It probably doesn't have enough power, I purchased it from a local (overpriced) computer store 5 years ago because I neglected to take into account the extra power demands of an 8800Gt on a 300w PSU, and I wanted tote it up and running ASAP.
I still have those pics... Hehe

everyone has an H drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

I know what you mean. I have that kind of "relationship". I can't call them real friends yet. They are just there to help me in group work. I really hate group work. It's really harsh to say it, but that's the truth as of now. I don't trust people easily

 

I thought you need to get it by yourself from the customs? Dang I really need to find a reliable source or guide. And lowyat forums not helping me with the latest news...

Nak jumpa gak! Roti canai@nasi lemak + milo. That'll be a very good breakfast

 

Btw, just finished watching The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. Too bad my guest of the culprit was true. Killed the surprise for me. But still, It was a very good watch. Just that it was very long and I have to find the time to watch it

 

OK, seriously, last post for today. Oyasuminasai~~~

I couldn't stand the Disappearance ova/movie

post #49904 of 120008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

everybody has H
How are you liking it?
you and mr violin are getting along :_
everyone has an H drive.
I couldn't stand the Disappearance ova/movie
No, I literally mean it...
Really? I loved the disappearance movie!
post #49905 of 120008

The E12 is nice but I kinda wanted a bit of color to the sound.

 

So I arrived at this point:

 

 

 

Cirrus Logic DAC-->AD8920-->Burr Brown OPA2134-->LME 49710-->49600 ->headphones

 

The OPA2xxx and LME 49xx are some of the most coveted op amps besides the opa627. 

 

Now let's see how it sounds.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge