or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3322

post #49816 of 158333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

That's because I can't mod my room and put the wires under the carpet! :P
And the 6.3 (for those of you who dont know, its 3x 2.1 systems that uses a bunch of mini jack splitters and mergers to combine 3 inputs and 3x 2.1 outputs) was just a afternoon of pure boredom. It's still being used cuz I'm to lazy to take it back apart!

If they are $10.00, sure! I don't have any more money than that since my car broke down!

Meh too lazy to click multiple times to give a like. (but not too lazy to say I'm too lazy. :P)
Sure you can! Haha! It's just too much work!

$45.
What happened to wanting to buy the Saya soundtrack from amazon JP?
Also, what's the status of your car in general?
Me likey bakemonogatari, despite it's lack of a true plot, it's very interesting. The characters are entertaining, the animation is great, and the music is awesome as well. Also the most tasteful borderline ecchi I've ever seen.
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/19/13 at 1:16am
post #49817 of 158333
Jgray, have you checked out ghost stories yet?
post #49818 of 158333
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Jgray, have you checked out ghost stories yet?

This reminds me of a SZS episode about forced duty. I now have a duty to watch this.


post #49819 of 158333

Well at least SSY gave an interesting episode today. I haven't had one of those in a long time this week. 

post #49820 of 158333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

This reminds me of a SZS episode about forced duty. I now have a duty to watch this.


Lolwut?
post #49821 of 158333
basically Ikkyu recommended to sensei about a movie for him to watch, but he still haven't watched it. And every time he sees Ikkyu he's reminded of it and felt guilty, as if he haven't done his duty. Forced duty.
post #49822 of 158333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

basically Ikkyu recommended to sensei about a movie for him to watch, but he still haven't watched it. And every time he sees Ikkyu he's reminded of it and felt guilty, as if he haven't done his duty. Forced duty.
Ah, I understand now...
I'll be watching SZS soon, hopefully I'll get the reference soon smily_headphones1.gif
Oyasumi miina!
post #49823 of 158333
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

How does one need to mod their room? :O

Acoustic treatment: bass traps and the like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Lol if there was a 'like' button on here like on Facebook
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
There is
post #49824 of 158333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

basically Ikkyu recommended to sensei about a movie for him to watch, but he still haven't watched it. And every time he sees Ikkyu he's reminded of it and felt guilty, as if he haven't done his duty. Forced duty.

That reminds me: Wayne's World, Bowei... -_-
post #49825 of 158333
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

How does one need to mod their room? :O

install damping material on all your walls and remove everything between you and the speakers.

post #49826 of 158333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post





oh and a gift from me and mami and homerun

Who's that? I don't get the reference.

 

LOL who's home run ?

post #49827 of 158333
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

install damping material on all your walls and remove everything between you and the speakers.

 

I've always wanted to stuff dakimakura with acoustic dampening material, and hang them along my walls, and then put together a decent speaker rig.

 

But then I take a look at my headphones, and think, "what's the point?".

post #49828 of 158333
Thread Starter 
Meh, nothing to quote, as usual. Downloading R;N 13.
post #49829 of 158333
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Who's that? I don't get the reference.

 

LOL who's home run ?

The character is from Touhou I believe. The Just as keikaku comes from a weaboo half translation of keikaku dori, or "just as planned". Obviously replacing planned with keikaku since planned doesn't 100% perfectly translate into it /sarcasm. My preferred version is "All according to keikaku" though. 

 

Oh look supposedly it's a meme: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/just-as-planned

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

I've always wanted to stuff dakimakura with acoustic dampening material, and hang them along my walls, and then put together a decent speaker rig.

 

But then I take a look at my headphones, and think, "what's the point?".

Funny, since my speakers are the main thing keeping me from getting another full size headphone. That and the >$1000 price for something I actually want. 

post #49830 of 158333
Thread Starter 

R;N 13: meh.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge