Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3303

post #49531 of 154052
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

It's probably easier to find those kinda stuff (rare/old records) in the states, don't think nearly as many people in my town share the same hobby due to availability.
*searches 8 track*
OH THIS. I've seen this before but never used one. Same for vinyl :<<br /> My dad was really into audio as well, but mainly in the form of CDs and cassettes. For audio, I think the most 'exotic' thing we own is the gigantic laser disc. And then there's that one size down, size right between LD and CD.

Don't we all? wink.gif

Totally understand what you meant by the flower shop dude now after checking out the first episode lol.

omg nice >_<<br />
Do your waterfall/decay graphs make sense? I never see any significant ringing in mines and find it weird. Thus never posting them.
Except for the low bass due to background noise and all in my room.
Lol yeah, there's a lot of hipsters in the states... All that old tech is fun to play around with. I actually found a laserdisc player at the thrift store over the summer... Don't know if it works yet though because I can't find a disc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Not sure how many of you guys care but I will be receiving the E12 tonight. Ill put pics up.

It is launching in a few weeks. But with limited availability. Full availability will be in March.

Ill keep you guys updated.

New toy syndrome here i come
you still want me to ship the e11 out tomorrow?
post #49532 of 154052
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Lol yeah, there's a lot of hipsters in the states... All that old tech is fun to play around with. I actually found a laserdisc player at the thrift store over the summer... Don't know if it works yet though because I can't find a disc...
you still want me to ship the e11 out tomorrow?

Yes please. I'll do the same then.

post #49533 of 154052

The creators of Ghost in the Shell seem to be history buffs. They turn history and events into their own of this country though. 

post #49534 of 154052

getting closer for a relationship. <- scumbag right there. Well done graph, you are respectable!

 

Well, it looks like all the OEM phones (for open, I can't think of anything but the HD650...) around $4-500 suck arse, and I'm not really feeling for a woody. I really wish that Harmon wouldn't have bought AKG and ____ed it over. 

post #49535 of 154052
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Well, it looks like all the OEM phones (for open, I can't think of anything but the HD650...) around $4-500 suck arse, and I'm not really feeling for a woody.

 

Most headphones suck.

 

You have to learn to live with it, or pay big bucks. tongue.gif

post #49536 of 154052
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

getting closer for a relationship. <- scumbag right there. Well done graph, you are respectable!

 

Well, it looks like all the OEM phones (for open, I can't think of anything but the HD650...) around $4-500 suck arse, and I'm not really feeling for a woody. I really wish that Harmon wouldn't have bought AKG and ____ed it over. 

They didn't really F it over. They pursued one of the most unknown marketing strategies ever. Ever seen a legit AKG commericial or advertisement or anything? (minus k on)

 

The flagship headphone review said the HE500 was a top choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Most headphones suck.

 

You have to learn to live with it, or pay big bucks. tongue.gif

considering there are thousands, that is true

post #49537 of 154052
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

considering there are thousands, that is true

 

I'll rephrase that.

 

There are probably less than ten headphones in the world that I'll ever want to spend my money on. tongue.gif

 

@tamako market 2

 

Watched it in a whopping 20 seconds, most of which was staring at that girl who looks a lot like Yui.

post #49538 of 154052
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

I'll rephrase that.

 

There are probably less than ten headphones in the world that I'll ever want to spend my money on. tongue.gif

 

@tamako market 2

 

Watched it in a whopping 20 seconds, most of which was staring at that girl who looks a lot like Yui.

You skipped through it? Do****e?

 

The last headphone I bought? TF10 a few months back. Got a refund for that as it broke though frown.gif

 

I'm looking at going full way with LCD 2 rv 2

post #49539 of 154052
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You skipped through it? Do****e?

 

The last headphone I bought? TF10 a few months back. Got a refund for that as it broke though frown.gif

 

I'm looking at going full way with LCD 2 rv 2

oh~ looks like panda is going to be sucked into the lcd :0

post #49540 of 154052
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You skipped through it? Do****e?

 

It couldn't really hold my attention for long enough.

 

I hope you like the LCD-2's. tongue.gif

post #49541 of 154052

Dunno if there are any Komeda/Jazz fans here, but have some advertising for a GAFer, hope you won't mind:

Kickstarter for a Krzysztof Komeda Tribute album

post #49542 of 154052
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

oh~ looks like panda is going to be sucked into the lcd :0

Hopefully, college payment is also an issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

It couldn't really hold my attention for long enough.

 

I hope you like the LCD-2's. tongue.gif

You mean when I have the money to buy it

post #49543 of 154052
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

DO IT BORISU!!!!! Make some vinyl!

Well thats not until uni anyway~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Pics please. I want to see this supposed not-white-BG

so many pages back =_=
I'll tell you when I found it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

What is GJ?

Good Job :D

post #49544 of 154052
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Dunno if there are any Komeda/Jazz fans here, but have some advertising for a GAFer, hope you won't mind:

 

I like that, I think I'll help out.

 

Remind me again when the kickstarter nearly ends. tongue.gif

 

inb4 'wtf deadly listens to jazz?'


Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You mean when I have the money to buy it

 

I'll let you in on a secret;

 

When you're drunk, the LCD-2's sound just like the Omega 2's. wink.gif

post #49545 of 154052
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
so many pages back =_=

I'll tell you when I found it.....

here you go http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/49470#post_9064513

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge